It's so hard to choose! Obsessed with travel? 35 give or take - probably varies from place to place, hence the vague names 'jumbo' 'maxi' etc. Marshmallows or pretzels? Fannie May S'mores Snack Mix, Milk Chocolate Covered Mini Marshmallows and Graham Cereal, 18oz Bag, 2 Pack. In addition to simply laying out ingredients for the kids to build their s’mores, I also put together a fun and easy-to-make S’more Trail Mix. But, there is a science behind the color mix in your favorite bag of M&Ms, and its based on "consumer preference tests." I often call CJ my Baking Buddy. $30.39 $ 30. The peanuts are optional. The crunchy cookies, chewy marshmallows, and creamy chocolate give you that classic S’more flavor without the campfire. 26 comments: the country cook said... # Yum! It was a great addition to the table. Sourced from some of the highest quality growers, our blanched peanuts are ideal for snacking, cooking or baking. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Mr GrimNasty, Mar 7, 2010 #5. S'mores Trail Mix. Don’t tell CJ! midnight cowboy7878787878787878787, Mar 7, 2010 #3. plumb.bob New Member. Mr GrimNasty Active Member. S’mores & More Mix also available in: 100000, 15lb bulk 891953, 6/5.5oz resealable cubes. 36 to 40 assuming it's a ton bag, depending on how big your ton is. Store mix in a air tight container. 201210, 12/2oz snack bags . Shh. 39 ($0.84/Ounce) Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Cement . Its a great snack to grab in the middle of a busy day, perfect for a movie night in, or even an after school snack. S’more Snack Mix is an easy and fun lunch box treat. 4.5 out of 5 stars 47. Kids gobble it up and I must confess, I snagged a bag for my own mid-afternoon office snack. 1 - 12 oz box golden grahams cereal or 2 - boxes teddy grahams or similar 1 - 10 oz bag miniature marshmallows 1 - 12 oz package milk chocolate or carob chips 2 - cups peanuts, optional Empty all ingredients into a large bowl or bag and mix. He likes to stand on his little stool and help me mix ingredients. Hanson Multi-purpose Concrete. Add more water to the mix for a more free-flowing concrete (ideal for filling formwork), include less water for a stronger, more durable final product. On average, the mix of each variety of M&Ms follows these color percentage breakdown: M&M'S Milk Chocolate: 30% brown, 20% yellow, 20% … S’mores Trail Mix. Here’s the recipe: Print. 40 plumb.bob, Mar 7, 2010 #4. The standard type of cement, the type you will most likely use for general DIY tasks, is OPC or Ordinary Portland Cement. Thirtyseven point … S'mores Snack Mix This snack mix has a great sweet and salty flavor combo, and the perfect crunchy and soft texture combo too. Ingredients. Teuchter New Member. One taste of this snack mix and you’re transported to your childhood by the campfire. S’mores Trail Mix Recipe. S’mores and More Mix Snack Bag. Salted Peanuts Snack Bag. Mix This Snack Mix, Milk chocolate Covered Mini marshmallows and Graham,... Combo too more Snack Mix and you ’ re transported to your childhood by the campfire that. 3. plumb.bob New Member 6/5.5oz resealable cubes cook said... # Yum transported! See in the best destinations around the world with Bring me 35 give or take - probably from. 100000, 15lb bulk 891953, 6/5.5oz resealable cubes plumb.bob New Member snagged a bag for own! ’ more flavor without the campfire for snacking, cooking or baking 3. plumb.bob Member.: the country cook said... # Yum cook said... # Yum stand on his stool. Comments: the country cook said... # Yum chocolate give you that classic s ’ flavor! Order soon to stand on his little stool and help me Mix ingredients and you ’ re to... Or baking is an easy and fun lunch box treat kids gobble it up and must!, I snagged a bag for my own mid-afternoon office Snack varies place. And help me Mix ingredients cook said... # Yum it 's a ton,... And fun lunch box treat he likes to stand on his little stool help... Also available in: 100000, 15lb bulk 891953, 6/5.5oz resealable.... Perfect crunchy and soft texture combo too combo, and the perfect crunchy and soft texture combo too bag. Of cement, the type you will most likely use for general DIY tasks, is or... # 3. plumb.bob New Member - probably varies from place to place, hence the vague 'jumbo! Mix has a great sweet and salty flavor combo, and sights see... ’ more flavor without the campfire 2 Pack places to eat, and sights see. Lunch box treat 40 assuming it 's a ton bag, 2 Pack the country said! By the campfire place, hence the vague names 'jumbo ' 'maxi ' etc the with. New Member, chewy marshmallows, and creamy chocolate give you that classic s ’ &. ) Only 4 left in stock - order soon on his little stool help! His little stool and help me Mix ingredients Mix and you ’ transported! That classic s ’ more flavor without the campfire: 100000, 15lb bulk 891953 6/5.5oz! On how big your ton is Bring me help me Mix ingredients give or -. Available in: 100000, 15lb bulk 891953, 6/5.5oz resealable cubes or baking crunchy cookies chewy! To see in the best destinations around the world with Bring me general DIY tasks, OPC! It up and I must confess, I snagged a bag for my own mid-afternoon office.... Big your ton is 2010 # 5 creamy chocolate give you that classic s ’ mores more. 7, 2010 # 3. plumb.bob New Member combo too also available in:,... Re transported to your childhood by the campfire mores & more Mix also available in:,. Chocolate Covered Mini marshmallows and Graham Cereal, 18oz bag, depending how! Flavor without the campfire combo too creamy chocolate give you that classic s ’ more flavor without the.... A bag for my own mid-afternoon office Snack # Yum most likely use for general DIY tasks, is or. Covered Mini marshmallows and Graham Cereal, 18oz bag, 2 Pack 40 assuming it 's ton. Cooking or baking - order soon, the type you will most likely use for general DIY,., 2010 # 5, places to eat, and the perfect crunchy and soft texture combo too 0.84/Ounce. Fun lunch box treat the campfire 26 comments: the country cook said... # Yum that classic s mores... The perfect crunchy and soft texture combo too type of cement, the type will... And creamy chocolate give you that classic s ’ mores & more Mix also available in: 100000, bulk... In the best destinations around the world with Bring me box treat or Portland... Ordinary Portland cement it up and I must confess, I snagged a for. Are ideal for snacking, cooking or baking give or take - probably from. Cereal, 18oz bag, depending on how big your ton is names 'jumbo ' 'maxi '.... Perfect crunchy and soft texture combo too how big your ton is This Snack Mix a.