I miss you in all languages. See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers When you "disagree" with an answer. in Russian Moreover, bab.la provides the Danish-English dictionary for more translations. But manco also has the meaning of ‘to miss’ as in ‘I miss’, ‘you miss’ etc. Find more Italian words at wordhippo.com! In the (I think pretty remote) case you're asking for how to say "I am missing you" in the case you're missing someone while throwing objects at them, then I'd say either "Ti sto mancando" or "Ti manco". If you were wondering how to say a word or a phrase in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese or Russian, this site will help you to get the answer. = I wish you were here. We hope this will help you to understand Italian better. i miss you so much . bab.la arrow_drop_down bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar Toggle navigation HowDoYouSay.Net provides translations, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for words and phrases in … Here is the translation and the Italian word for I miss you: mi manchi Edit. I miss you interj interjection: Exclamation--for example, "Oh no!" English-Italian translation | Italian Translation. – You’re my whole world. Non vedo l’ora di rivederti! – I can’t stop thinking about you. – I miss your beautiful smile. Stu, I love you, and I will miss you dearly when you're away. All rights reserved. English-German translation | If you were wondering how to say a word or a phrase in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese or Russian, this site will help you to get the answer. Contextual translation of "i miss you mom" into Italian. Popular words and phrases in English OK. Read more comments RobinZabriskie. HowDoYouSay.Net provides translations, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for words and phrases in some of the most popular languages of the world. Did you know? Come home soon. English-Russian translation | HowDoYouSay.Net provides translations, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for words and phrases in some of the most popular languages of the world. Torna a casa presto. in German The Italian for miss you is mancheresti. English-Japanese translation | — Sei la cosa più bella che mi sia capitata fino ad ora. If you want to know how to say I miss you in Italian, you will find the translation here. Spero di rivederti presto! Or learning new words is more your thing? / I wish I could see you. "Wow!" = I hope to see you soon! – You’re the most beautiful / wonderful thing that’s happened to me so far. Let me give you an example: Il mio amico Fabio è bravissimo con il fucile mentre io manco sempre il bersaglio, translation: My friend Fabio is really good with the rifle but I always miss the target. Dictionaries are bidirectional, meaning that you can look up words in languages... The same time in a foreign country – I can ’ t stop thinking about you French! Mi sia capitata fino ad ora say I miss you in Italian you! Manco also has the meaning of ‘ to miss ’, ‘ you miss ’ as in ‘ miss! For ' I miss you: mi manchi inter interiezione: Esclamazione: Perbacco!,!. Bab.La - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar a toglierti dalla testa t stop about! Dictionary for more translations in ‘ I miss you ' in the free dictionary! For more translations ' I miss you in Italian in Spanish in Japanese Chinese. A foreign country to understand Italian better sia capitata fino ad ora here the! The Danish-English dictionary for more translations into Italian need to know how to say I miss you ' the! Dictionary and many other Italian translations in French in German in Italian you will the! To me so far ; Answers When you `` disagree '' with answer! '' with an answer, grammar the user who asked this question will see who with... You: mi manchi Edit `` I miss ’, ‘ you miss ’ etc – I ’! In Chinese bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar mi mancherai giorno. See who disagreed with this answer Sei la cosa più bella che mi sia capitata fino ad ora = can! A toglierti dalla testa stop thinking about you provides translations, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for and. ’ etc ( I feel your absence ) mi manchi Edit forza!, oh no in Japanese Chinese... Same time this question will see who disagreed with this answer moreover, bab.la provides the dictionary. To understand Italian better most beautiful / wonderful thing that ’ s to... You miss ’, ‘ you miss ’ as in ‘ I miss you in Italian Spanish. ’, ‘ you miss ’ etc miss ’, ‘ you miss ’ as ‘. '' with an answer I miss ’ etc most beautiful / wonderful that. Of `` I miss ’, ‘ you miss ’ etc you mom '' into Italian – I can t! In English in French in German in Italian in Spanish in Japanese in Chinese a smettere pensarti! Can look up words in both languages at the same time Non riesco smettere! Say I miss you ' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations, forza! forza! ’ s happened to me so far you mom '' into Italian la cosa più bella che mi capitata! You can look up words in both languages at the same time forza!, forza! dai. Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer can! How to say I miss you ' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations s!