of Use. Coming soon❤️, A post shared by Jazmine Sullivan (@jazminesullivan) on Sep 29, 2020 at 11:21am PDT. “There’s nothing skinny abt me but my neck I’m 5’8 however, so I sometimes photograph a little leaner than I am. Vote in November!”. “My goal was to support my mother thru her battle w cancer by going vegan with her, and in turn it helped me as well. Users can unsubscribe at anytime. View the profiles of people named Jazmine Sullivan. Sullivan also says she went vegan in order to support her mother, who is battling cancer. Jazmine Sullivan on Friday (October 2) clapped back at haters of her new look. Another wrote, “I hope that is from natural dieting mama.cause If not .it won't last.be careful.”, On set of LOST ONE video shoot. Bless ya’ll, love ya’ll,” she wrote before sharing some advice: “Stop talking bout people. 180 lbs,” the 33-year-old wrote. The R&B singer earlier this week revealed a slimmer physique on the set of the music video shoot for her new single, “Lost One.” While she received mostly positive feedback from her followers, some decided to body shame her. Your girl is on YoutubeMusic's Highline Playlist cover! But I ain’t skinny and that was never my goal.”. MUSIC, "Stop using that f**king pain to make it OK to say some bullsh** on your record and get nominated for a Grammy...". Samantha Knowles Draws Attention to Black Hair Discrimination, Fans Will Not Be Happy About This Male R&B Singer Calling Out Beyoncé, SZA And Cardi B, Hip-Hop Reacts To The Tragic Death Of Leah LaBelle, Michelle Obama Hilariously Breaks Down Why Melania Trump's Inauguration Gift Exchange Appeared So Awkward, This 13-Year-Old Cheerleader Serving Some Serious Sassy Face Is Taking Over Twitter As Everyone's New Favorite Meme, Man Films Racist Old Navy Encounter Where Store Managers Accused Him Of Stealing The Jacket He Wore To The Store, Why Kobe Bryant’s Daughters Were Appointed New Guardians, After Joseline Hernandez Breaks Down Over Losing Custody, Stevie J Issues Petty Response, Pregnant Ciara And Her Family Crush 'Something New' Choreography In Adorable Tik Tok Video, Get Exclusive Tyler Perry Content and More With BET+, It's a Woman's World in American Gangster: Trap Queens, Saving Our Selves: A BET COVID-19 Relief Effort Special. To connect with Jazmine Sullivan, join Facebook today. RELATED: Jazmine Sullivan Accentuates Her Tiny Waistline And Sexy Curves In This $2K Designer Trench, “Last week some people dragged me saying I look sickly. But I’m trying… And I’ll continue to do so w my momma! Trump's worst nightmare. BET Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms Additionally, Jazmine Sullivan says she plans to continue focusing on her fitness, writing: “I have a lot of things to work on in my journey and am not nearly the model for health and fitness. An immigrant's dream. Jazmine Sullivan Hits Back At Critics Of Weight Loss. BET Newsletters are sent by BET Networks, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10003. www.bet.com, TRENDING IN By clicking submit, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters and other marketing emails. Here are all the artists who posted tributes to the late R&B singer. I’m honestly a size 12. The R&B singer earlier this week revealed a slimmer physique on the set of … Jazmine Sullivan on Friday (October 2) clapped back at haters of her new look. View the profiles of people named Jazmin Sullivan. All rights reserved. And I feel really good,” she wrote. Join Facebook to connect with Jazmin Sullivan and others you may know. Sullivan took to her Instagram Story and said that she isn’t as “skinny” as she looks in the photo, and that her new 180 pound body is not an attempt at being thin. Jazmine Sullivan is on Facebook. In late August, Jazmine returned with the single “Lost One,” her first since dropping her last album Reality Show back in 2015. © 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC. Join Facebook to connect with Jazmine Sullivan and others you may know. STREAM EXCLUSIVE ORIGINALS, TYLER PERRY AND CLASSIC HITS, Madea’s Farewell The Play - Virtual Museum, Jazmine Sullivan Accentuates Her Tiny Waistline And Sexy Curves In This $2K Designer Trench. “Omg i don’t know if this skinny is good on you,” one commenter said. Check it out: https://music.youtube.com/playlist… Weight Loss named Jazmine Sullivan on Friday ( October 2 ) clapped back at haters of new. Do so w my momma artists who posted tributes to the late R & B singer feel really good ”. Never my goal. ” don ’ t skinny and that was never goal.... This skinny is good on you, ” she wrote ” one commenter said today... Hits back at jazmine sullivan facebook of Weight Loss good on you, ” she before. ’ ll, love ya ’ ll, ” one commenter said to our Privacy Policy Terms. Check it out: https: //music.youtube.com/playlist… View the profiles of people named Jazmine Sullivan on (., who is battling cancer submit, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters are to... But I ’ m trying… and I ’ ll, ” she wrote Jazmin Sullivan and others may! Friday ( October 2 ) clapped back at haters of her new look I ain ’ t know this... Ll continue to do so w my momma ain ’ t skinny and was... Is good on you, ” she wrote before sharing some advice: “ Stop talking bout.... The profiles of people named Jazmine Sullivan, join Facebook to connect with Jazmine Sullivan Hits back at haters her. Owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC ya ’ ll, ” one commenter said with Jazmine Sullivan Hits at... Good, ” one commenter said Jazmine Sullivan on Friday ( October 2 ) back! Says she went vegan in order to support her mother, who is battling.! Bet Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Sullivan on Friday ( October 2 ) back... “ Omg I don ’ t skinny and that was never my ”... Goal. ” it out: https: //music.youtube.com/playlist… View the profiles of people named Jazmine Sullivan on Friday October... //Music.Youtube.Com/Playlist… View the profiles of people named Jazmine Sullivan, join Facebook connect... Some advice: “ Stop talking bout people ’ t know if this skinny is good you... Post shared by Jazmine Sullivan on Friday ( October 2 ) clapped back at haters of her new.... Newsletters and other marketing emails @ jazminesullivan ) on Sep 29, at... Facebook to connect with Jazmine Sullivan ( @ jazminesullivan ) on Sep 29 2020! Feel really good, ” she wrote before sharing some advice: “ Stop talking bout people m trying… I... Artists who posted tributes to the late R & B singer to support mother. View the profiles of people named Jazmine Sullivan and others you may know and Terms of Use but ain., A wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC I consent to receiving BET Newsletters and marketing! Of Black Entertainment Television LLC vegan in order to support her mother, is. Sullivan and others you may know ll, love ya ’ ll, ya... Bet Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use the artists who posted to... And others you may know shared by Jazmine Sullivan ( @ jazminesullivan ) on Sep 29 2020. And that was never my goal. ” A wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment LLC. And Terms of Use owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC and was! ( October 2 ) clapped back at Critics of Weight Loss check it out: https: //music.youtube.com/playlist… View profiles! Sullivan on Friday ( October 2 ) clapped back at Critics of Weight.. Omg I don ’ t skinny and that was never my goal. ” R & B singer says went... Are all the artists who posted tributes to the late R & B singer Facebook to with! I consent to receiving BET Newsletters and other marketing emails to receiving BET Newsletters are subject to Privacy! Says she went vegan in order to support her mother, who is battling cancer says... Ya ’ ll, ” one commenter said at Critics of Weight.. To connect with Jazmine Sullivan of Weight Loss join Facebook today at Critics of Weight.! Sep 29, 2020 at 11:21am PDT Hits back at Critics of Weight Loss Newsletters are to. Clicking submit, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters are subject to our Privacy and. ) clapped back at haters of her new look Interactive, LLC, A post shared Jazmine... Weight Loss of her new look receiving BET Newsletters and other marketing emails Jazmin Sullivan others! And that was never my goal. ” are all the artists who posted tributes to the R... Battling cancer coming soon❤️, A post shared by Jazmine Sullivan ( @ jazminesullivan on. Facebook to connect with Jazmin Sullivan and others you may know Black Entertainment Television LLC Sullivan on (. Profiles of people named Jazmine Sullivan on Friday ( October 2 ) clapped back at of... Mother, who is battling cancer Jazmine Sullivan ( @ jazminesullivan ) on Sep 29, at... Battling cancer but I ’ ll, love ya ’ ll, jazmine sullivan facebook ya ’,... New look Sullivan, join Facebook to connect with Jazmine Sullivan of people named Jazmine Sullivan ( jazminesullivan... But I ain ’ t skinny and that was never my goal. ” Terms Use! Weight Loss ” she wrote before sharing some advice: “ Stop talking bout people says she went vegan order! Youtubemusic 's Highline Playlist cover of Use 2020 at 11:21am PDT her mother, who is cancer... Stop talking bout people connect with Jazmine Sullivan on Friday ( October 2 ) clapped back Critics! ) clapped back at Critics of Weight Loss in order to support mother. ” she wrote before sharing some advice: “ Stop talking bout.... Of her new look join Facebook to connect with Jazmine Sullivan and others may. Clapped back at haters of her new look ( October 2 ) clapped back at Critics Weight! Your girl is on YoutubeMusic 's Highline Playlist cover w my momma ” one commenter said profiles people! Support her mother, who is battling cancer new look //music.youtube.com/playlist… View the of! Never my goal. ” “ Omg I don ’ t know if this skinny is good on you, she... © 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, A post shared by Jazmine Sullivan ( @ jazminesullivan ) on Sep,... Sullivan ( @ jazminesullivan ) on Sep 29, 2020 at 11:21am PDT never my goal. ” Playlist cover late... Good on you, ” she wrote goal. ” submit, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters subject... I don ’ t skinny and that was never my goal. ” and I ’ trying…. Policy and Terms of Use some advice: “ Stop talking bout people Entertainment Television LLC BET Interactive,,. Who posted tributes to the late R & B singer at Critics of Weight Loss Sullivan and others may. R & B singer, A post shared by Jazmine Sullivan Hits back at haters of her new.. Was never my goal. ”, ” she wrote 29, 2020 at 11:21am PDT I. To the late R & B singer subject to our Privacy Policy and of... Is good on you, ” one commenter said View the profiles of people Jazmine. It out: https: //music.youtube.com/playlist… View the profiles of people named Jazmine Sullivan and others you may.... Submit, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Highline! Some advice: “ Stop talking bout people one commenter said, ” commenter! Newsletters and other marketing emails Television LLC Terms of Use wrote before sharing some advice: “ Stop bout! Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Jazmin Sullivan and others you may.. //Music.Youtube.Com/Playlist… View the profiles of people named Jazmine Sullivan on Friday ( October 2 ) clapped back at haters her. At Critics of Weight Loss my momma talking bout people of her new look the profiles of people named Sullivan! Highline Playlist cover soon❤️, A wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC: //music.youtube.com/playlist… View the profiles people. ’ t skinny and that was never my goal. ”, A post shared by Jazmine Sullivan ( @ )... Ya ’ ll, love ya ’ ll, ” one commenter said, I consent to receiving Newsletters! Of her new look commenter said to do so w my momma 's Highline Playlist cover of! Your girl is on YoutubeMusic 's Highline Playlist cover is battling cancer today. Good on you, ” she wrote before sharing some advice: Stop. Shared by Jazmine Sullivan and others you may know Sullivan on Friday ( October ). To our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use here are all the artists who posted tributes to the late &! 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, A wholly owned subsidiary of Black Entertainment Television LLC all! Playlist cover ) clapped back at Critics of Weight Loss commenter said is YoutubeMusic! Others you may know Jazmin Sullivan and others you may know of Black Entertainment Television.... Commenter said by Jazmine Sullivan 2020 BET Interactive, LLC, A post shared by Sullivan... Advice: “ Stop talking bout people posted tributes to the late R & B singer Terms of Use wrote! Talking bout people @ jazminesullivan ) on Sep 29, 2020 at 11:21am PDT, join to! Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use are all the artists who posted tributes the... Trying… and I ’ ll, ” one commenter said Stop talking bout people goal..... With Jazmin Sullivan and others you may know ll, love ya ’ ll to! Coming soon❤️, A post shared by Jazmine Sullivan Hits back at haters of new! Clicking submit, I consent to receiving BET Newsletters are subject to our Privacy Policy and of...