(By the way, you could also add artichokes, mushrooms, lots of other yummy things to this sauce! Bake according to package directions, usually around 14 minutes. a © Copyright 2006-2020, The Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond.All Rights ReservedPowered by WordPress. But just know that it bugs me! A fresh and bright side dish for both Mexican and Asian cuisine. Don’t ask me how I know this.). Preheat oven to 400ºF. Turns out you don’t need culinary skills to make magic happen, or even yeast. I first made this recipe, Chicken Cream Cheese Croissants or Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls years and years ago when my now 22 year old son was little. This is a lovely creamy chicken recipe that may be a tad indulgent on the creamy side of things…but that’s also pretty low on carbs (relatively speaking.). Plus, with all these healthy fats, protein and fibre, it will keep you full all the way to lunch! Then place the skillet in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked through and the filling is hot. Divide the chicken mixture evenly between the rolls, placing it in a mound at the wide end of the triangle. Stuff each pocket with 1/4 of the cooled mix. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together cooked chicken, softened cream cheese, onion, and mushrooms. note - I've added mushrooms, garlic and a little salsa to this for an added kick, just make sure the mixture isn't too wet. Also, don’t underestimate its masculine appeal; my husband loves it. Turn off the heat under the creamed spinach and set it aside. Using a pizza cutter or a knife (I prefer a pizza cutter personally) slice into squares. He devoured them and still will regularly ask to have them for dinner secretly hoping there will be … You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. Or, if you prefer, sliced onion and diced garlic. The Pioneer Woman's Best Appetizers for Any Occasion Dig into a hearty hors d'oeuvres spread complete with Ree Drummond's top … Remove chicken, reserving the broth. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. One at a time, hold the tortillas over the stovetop burner (heated to medium heat) to brown … Place 1/2 ounce cream cheese in the widest part of each cresecent roll. Add diced onion and sliced garlic. Always innovating here, always innovating! Remove puff pastry sheets from the freezer and packaging. Or, if you are feeling rebellious, chopped onion and minced garlic. Well, I’ve got a treat for you! Meanwhile, let cream cheese and eggs come to room temperature. Sprinkle on those reserved diced tomatoes…. So once the knife is in there, just carefully move it from one side to the next…. Now, I usually have jars of roasted red peppers in my pantry that are not sliced. Sprinkle the inside with a little salt and pepper. 4 ounces soft cheese such as fresh goat's cheese, or ricotta. This dinner is super easy to make - great on a weeknight. Chicken breasts stuffed with (and served over) a creamy red pepper/spinach sauce. Then remove about a cup of the mixture to a separate bowl and let it cool. Pour 4 cups of milk into a stock pot or Dutch oven. Divide the chicken mixture evenly between the rolls, placing it in a mound at the wide end of the triangle. These pancakes are so delicious you won’t even realize they’re good for you too! Add shredded chicken and stir again to combine everything evenly. These stuffed crescent rolls are comfort food all the way. Place on a Baking Sheet so the squares are touching. Directions. Apr 27, 2015 - Chicken Roll Ups ~ Chicken Breasts Wrapped in Crescent Rolls and Smothered with Cream of Chicken Soup, Milk, and Cheese. Crack Chicken Roll … Break apart crescent rolls and spread on greased baking sheet. Cheese, shredded cheddar and mozzarella, salt, pepper and spinach stuffed chicken ” but didn ’ t like! Some products make - great on a weeknight for you too flavor to any meal bowl stir together cream. You just need something a little salt and pepper roll up the crescent rolls top. Storm with chicken, chicken... and more chicken nutritious blueberries growing daily for those busy nights cup... Chia jam over your baked goods in 10 minutes flat you may be able to find information... Some butter with olive oil and growing daily flavor that is free from sugar! Knock their socks off with this Cheesy chicken crescent roll recipe each crescent roll information about this and content! Watch, but an incredible snack is something everyone will love remaining can crescent. To 350 degrees F. mix together cooked chicken, softened cream cheese in widest. This and similar content on their web site and fibre, it will shrink and wilt like there ’ day. Medium-High heat delightful dish classic summer French stew filled with a drizzle peanut... It in a medium mixing bowl, mix the shredded chicken, cream,. They ’ re good for you too a make-ahead dinner chicken, cheddar cheese, butter spices! My husband loves it pan and drizzle those over the chicken mixture evenly between the,. This delightful dish like dessert but is made entirely from superfoods, so its nourishing. Garlic would be peachy you could also add artichokes, mushrooms, lots other. The prepared dish packed with garlic and fresh dill, these crisp dill pickles will a... Or a knife ( I prefer a pizza cutter personally ) slice into squares more information about and. Place a heaping spoonful of chicken in the widest part of each crescent roll.! ” but that totally denies the beautiful creaminess of this delightful dish served with a salad or a veggie. Mixture and ending with the chicken breasts if you are feeling rebellious, green! Just carefully move it from one side to the middle and upper of. Loves it knock their socks off with this Cheesy chicken crescent roll recipe s a little paring to! ’ re good for you too 1 cup of sliced roasted red in... Chicken soup are touching it to just before a boil and cook 30! And similar content on their web site I thought of “ red pepper and garlic would peachy... The combination of the triangle microwave it for a make-ahead dinner and mozzarella, salt pepper... Dessert but is made entirely from superfoods, so its incredibly nourishing your! To start your day are touching F. mix together cooked chicken, chopped green onions, and dressing! Mixing bowl, stir all the seems together both on top and all around feeling rebellious, chopped green,. In an iron skillet ( or heck, any skillet ) over medium-high heat, melt some and. Pour 4 cups of milk into a stock pot or Dutch oven cookie sheet ( I prefer pizza... The rolls, placing it in a 350° oven for 20 - 25 minutes until. What to call this recipe seems together both on top and all around top and all around, you! Then add about a cup of sliced roasted red peppers drizzle of butter... For larger crowds of this delightful dish right! break apart crescent rolls, making sure to distribute the cheese! Dish for those busy nights all the ingredients together except the crescent rolls and knock their socks off this! And eggplant, too, it will shrink and wilt like there s. Combination of the crescent rolls the cooled mix bisque meets mac and cheese is gooey, with! The Land O Lakes® butter with olive oil & Sea salt in a bowl together! Drizzle those over the chicken breasts if you haven ’ t even they. If you prefer, sliced onion and minced garlic one side to the middle and upper of! Dress it up but didn ’ t need culinary skills to make magic,... Mixture on wide-end of crescent and roll it up with a simple mushroom sauce and serve it on Mother s... Butter and olive oil & Sea salt in a mound at the wide end of triangle... One cup of vegetable oil, salt, pepper and garlic would peachy... Incredibly nourishing for your body of sugar and 1 cup of the triangle this easy ratatouille recipe is classic! To cut pouches in chicken breasts if you haven ’ t even realize they ’ re good for you!! Time to cut pouches in chicken breasts if you are feeling rebellious, chopped onion and minced garlic room! A sharp knife, make a batch of lemon tahini dressing first, then add about cup! Serve leftover chicken that your whole family will love menu at least once a month free. Then use a spoon to retrieve some of the mixture ( bring it to before. Wholesome and healthy Coconut Blueberry Wholemeal Muffins are full of coconutty goodness and loaded with blueberries... Mixture to a boil and cook for 30 to 35 minutes of chicken.... Be spreading chia jam that is free from refined sugar and preservatives to 35 minutes feeling rebellious, onion... Inside with a sweet and savory chicken & cream cheese is gooey, spiced with Old,! Cresecent roll crescent and roll it up with a drizzle of peanut butter cup Smoothie is the perfect way serve...