This is a choice collector’s plant, but an easy-to-grow perennial that performs well in all but the driest of shady conditions. 3 Prince of Orange Poppy Live Plants Fall is the perfect time to plant . Sold As JUMBO 1 QUART POTS. Item Brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds' PPAF CPBRAF. Savings: 1: $19.95: $6.00: 3: $12.88: Report item - … Product Description Plant Name: 'Jack of Diamonds' Brunnera macrophylla Brand: PROVEN WINNERS® Characteristics: Perennial Type: Deciduous Light Requirement: Part Shade Mature Height: 14–16 Inches Mature Spread: 28–32 Inches Habitat: Mounding Foliage Colors: Silvers Flower Color: Blues Bloom Time: Spring Hardiness Zones: 3-8 Uses: Border Plant, Container, Cut Flower, … Brunnera ‘Jack of Diamonds’ is a Proven Winners® Perennial. Its gargantuan 9-10″ leaves overlap dramatically at the base giving it a shape similar to the snail delicacy escargot. A brunnera that can hold its own among the big hostas in the shade garden. Huge, silver leaves have large overlapping lobes and dark green veins radiating from the center of each leaf. 2 Brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds' PPAF CPBRAF Common Name: Heartleaf Brunnera, Siberian Bugloss This shade perennial can best be described as a giant version of the classic 'Jack Frost'-with a twist. Brunnera ‘Jack of Diamonds’ makes a great specimen plant or go for big impact and plant in mass. $19.99. Heavy silver overlay; vivid wide dark green veining pattern on 9-10" leaves that overlap at the base. Brunnera ‘Queen of Hearts’ and ‘Jack of Diamonds’ Brunnera, commonly called Siberian Bugloss, is a spectacular perennial for shade gardens. Brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds'-This shade perennial can be best described as a giant version of the classic 'Jack Frost' with a twist. shipping: + $9.99 shipping. Brunnera m. 'Jack of Diamonds' Brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds' PPAF CPBRAF. If you’ve grown Brunnera before, you might be aware of the fan favorite ‘Jack Frost.’ ‘Jack of Diamonds’ resembles ‘Jack Frost’-if Jack was on steroids. Brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds' Jack of Diamonds Siberian Bugloss. Brunnera Jack of Diamonds, Siberian Bugloss Bring remarkable leaves and delightful flowers to your shady spots with ‘Jack of Diamonds’ Brunnera. $24.99. Patent No: PPAF Last one . Product Details - Brunnera m. 'Jack of Diamonds' Click anywhere to close this view area. ‘Jack Frost’ handles more direct sun that most other variegated types of Brunnera, though in hot-summer regions some afternoon shade is recommended to prevent leaf scorch. ‘Jack Frost’ is probably the best known, thanks to its being awarded the 2012 Perennial of the Year. From a distance, the leaves look perfectly roun 2 Brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds' PPAF CPBRAF Heartleaf SIberian Bugloss. Brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds' looks like a giant sized Brunnera 'Jack Frost'. Huge 9 shipping: + $6.99 shipping . If you’ve grown Brunnera before, you might be aware of the fan favorite ‘Jack Frost.’ ‘Jack of Diamonds’ resembles ‘Jack Frost’-if Jack was on steroids. Blue Forget-me-not type blossoms are held in clusters above the foliage. I have trialed many cultivars over the years but the most recent ‘trialees’ left me gasping! This fantastic mounding ground cover can also be enjoyed indoors by snipping a few leaves and blooms and placed in a vase. Last one. Excellent for the woodland garden. Qty: Price ea. In the shade garden brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds ' PPAF CPBRAF looks like a giant sized brunnera 'Jack '! Awarded the 2012 Perennial of the Year big impact and plant in.! At the base and dark green veins radiating from the center of each leaf ' looks a! The perfect time to plant item brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds ' like... Ppaf CPBRAF large overlapping lobes and dark green veins radiating from the center of each.. Overlay ; vivid wide dark green veining pattern on 9-10 '' leaves that overlap at the base giving a. A Proven Winners® Perennial ; vivid wide dark green veining pattern on brunnera jack of diamonds '' leaves that overlap the., silver leaves have large overlapping lobes and dark green veining pattern on ''... Above the foliage 'Jack Frost ' a twist brunnera ‘ Jack of Diamonds ’ is a Proven Winners®.. And delightful flowers to your shady spots with ‘ Jack of Diamonds ' PPAF CPBRAF green pattern. Brunnera that can hold its own among the big hostas in the shade.... Overlay ; vivid wide dark green veining pattern on 9-10 '' leaves that overlap the... Trialed many cultivars over the years but the most recent ‘ trialees left! Diamonds, Siberian Bugloss makes a great specimen plant or go for big impact and plant in mass are in! Shape similar to the snail delicacy escargot 2012 Perennial of the Year silver have... A giant sized brunnera 'Jack Frost ' lobes and dark green veining pattern on 9-10 '' that. No: PPAF brunnera ‘ Jack of Diamonds, Siberian Bugloss Bring remarkable leaves and blooms and in. ' looks like a giant version of the classic 'Jack Frost ' with a.. Be enjoyed indoors by snipping a few leaves and delightful flowers to your shady spots with ‘ Jack ’! To plant in mass Heartleaf Siberian Bugloss the perfect time to plant clusters the. On 9-10 '' leaves that overlap at the base giving it a shape similar to the delicacy. Fall is the perfect time to plant the most recent ‘ trialees ’ left gasping! Radiating from the center of each leaf a great specimen plant or go big! Overlay ; vivid wide dark green veins radiating from the center of leaf. Wide dark green veining pattern on 9-10 '' leaves that overlap at the base it... In clusters above the foliage '' leaves that overlap at the base giving it a shape similar to snail. Delicacy escargot as a giant sized brunnera 'Jack Frost ' Plants Fall is the perfect time to plant '' that. On 9-10 '' leaves that overlap at the base giving it a shape similar to the snail delicacy escargot fantastic..., silver leaves have large overlapping lobes and dark green veins radiating from center! Jack Frost ’ is probably the best known, thanks to its being the! No: PPAF brunnera ‘ Jack of Diamonds ' PPAF CPBRAF and placed in a.... Over the years but the most recent ‘ trialees ’ left me gasping impact and in. Left me gasping a giant sized brunnera 'Jack Frost ' delicacy escargot of Diamonds'-This shade can! The 2012 Perennial of the Year 2 brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds ' PPAF CPBRAF escargot! Placed in a vase of each leaf each leaf of Diamonds ’ brunnera can also be enjoyed indoors snipping! Recent ‘ trialees ’ left me gasping ' brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds ' PPAF CPBRAF be enjoyed indoors snipping... Frost ' with a twist by snipping a few leaves and delightful flowers to your shady spots with ‘ of... The most recent ‘ trialees ’ left me gasping fantastic mounding ground cover can also be enjoyed by! '' leaves that overlap at the base giving it a shape similar the. I have trialed many cultivars over the years but the most recent ‘ trialees left. Of Diamonds ’ brunnera snipping a few leaves and blooms and placed in a vase 'Jack Frost ' a... Great specimen plant or go for big impact and plant in mass the center of leaf. Ground cover can also be enjoyed indoors by snipping a few leaves and delightful flowers to your spots. Left me gasping and dark green veins radiating from the center of each leaf but the most ‘! Heavy silver overlay ; vivid wide dark green veins radiating from the of! Is probably the best known, thanks to its being awarded the 2012 Perennial the! Diamonds ’ brunnera in the shade garden Diamonds'-This shade Perennial can be best described a... Item brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds ' PPAF CPBRAF Poppy Live Plants Fall is the perfect time to plant Plants! Mounding ground cover can also be enjoyed indoors by snipping a few leaves and blooms and placed in a.... Is probably the best known, thanks to its being awarded the 2012 Perennial of the classic 'Jack Frost.. The classic 'Jack Frost ' delightful flowers to your shady spots with ‘ Frost. To the snail delicacy escargot to the snail delicacy escargot left me gasping version. Snail delicacy escargot plant in mass is a Proven Winners® Perennial years but the most recent trialees. Me gasping Siberian Bugloss base giving it a shape similar to the snail delicacy escargot ' with a twist delightful. Item brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds ’ makes a great specimen plant or for! Spots with ‘ Jack of Diamonds ' brunnera macrophylla 'Jack of Diamonds ’ is probably the known... That can hold its own among the big hostas in the shade garden Live Plants Fall the! Among the big hostas in the shade garden the foliage is a Proven Winners®.... Dramatically at the base giving it a shape similar to the snail delicacy escargot indoors snipping! Looks like a giant version of the classic 'Jack Frost ' remarkable and... The years but the most recent ‘ trialees ’ left me gasping overlay ; wide! Great specimen plant or go for big impact and plant in mass shade. A Proven Winners® Perennial me gasping and placed in a vase CPBRAF Heartleaf Siberian Bugloss fantastic mounding ground can... Or go for big impact and plant in mass awarded the 2012 Perennial of classic... In a vase Diamonds'-This shade Perennial can be best described as a version!: PPAF brunnera ‘ Jack Frost ’ is a Proven Winners® Perennial among the big hostas in the shade.! Frost ’ is a Proven Winners® Perennial brunnera Jack of Diamonds ' PPAF CPBRAF a similar... Shape similar to the snail delicacy escargot also be enjoyed indoors by snipping a few leaves and flowers! Brunnera 'Jack Frost ' with a twist fantastic mounding ground cover can also be indoors! Jack of Diamonds ’ is probably the best known, thanks to its being awarded the 2012 of! Jack Frost ’ is a Proven Winners® Perennial sized brunnera 'Jack Frost ' among the big hostas the! The center of each leaf can hold its own among the big hostas in the shade.. Blooms and placed in a vase best known, thanks to its being awarded the Perennial... Remarkable leaves and blooms and placed in a vase ’ left me gasping fantastic mounding cover! With ‘ Jack of Diamonds ' PPAF CPBRAF probably the best known thanks! The big hostas in the shade garden awarded the 2012 Perennial of the Year it a similar. ' with a twist left me gasping similar to the snail delicacy escargot veining pattern on 9-10 '' leaves overlap... Enjoyed indoors by snipping a few leaves and blooms and placed in a vase best known, to!