Tags: metal; Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Aris17561 New Member. As a side note PRS bought Gibson's old pickup winder, the same one that was used to wind all those pickups on the legendary guitars gibson was producing in the late '50s. The output goes HFS and then dragons II. The dragon II are supposedly less modern than the HFS but more modern than the McCartys. Et bien sûr ils sont splitables P.S. This baby has all the bells and whistles: 10top, COMPLETE Indian Rosewood Neck/Fretboard, and of course, all the other wonder things a PRS brings to my useless life. the 59/09's are also using the same wire from gibsons vintage machine. Auteur Message; SupKurtJ Special Total utilisateur Inscrit le: 03 Nov 03 Localisation: FRANCE # Publié par SupKurtJ le 02 Jul 14, 04:01 pm. I have a custom 24 ten top but the previous owner had changed the pickups with 59/09 . Got this from the PRS Website. Parfois il y a bien les dragons II et les tout dernières sont de temps en temps équipées de 59/09 Treble et Bass. I had a custom22 fire red, and I just sold it to fund a custom24 in black amber with 59/09. Hello! Question About PRS 59/09 Pickups vs HFS and V. Bass Pickups Posted by EZE Tiger Fan on 1/15/13 at 1:51 pm. Haven;t A/B'd them but I have the 59/09's and they sound amazing! Ok, Here is the conundrum: I've found a solid deal on a PRS custom 24. “PRS is in the middle of a new stage, and the 59/09™ pickups are a big part of that. Which is funny bcs my 57/08 are a little over wound, kind of a clash here but no problem .. 0 0. Micros PRS : HFS/Vintage Bass vs 59/09; Micros PRS : HFS/Vintage Bass vs 59/09. Prs 59/09 for metal ? Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > 089Ray New Member. They are similar to my old hfs but more vintage to my ears. The 59/09 are alot warmer than I expected, probably due to the fact they are a bit under wound. Very deep and warm sounding pickup. Mais la grande classique reste la combinaison HFS/Vintage Bass. They came out in 1991 and in 2018 they came out with new ones and those are legit. This is the machine that is winding the 59/09 pickups today. Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aris17561, Nov 19, 2019. Joined: Nov 19, 2019 Messages: 12 Likes Received: 2. Like our 57/08™ pickups, the wire for the 59/09s™ is from the same machine that wired the legendary pickups of the late 50’s and early 60’s. This slightly modified … Not as much bottom end as the hfs but more mojo or something. It was more common before 2008 that it was just those but after 2008 the 57/08 and 59/09 set came out. Prs 59/09 vs \m/ Discussion in 'Electric Instruments' started by 089Ray, Jun 20, 2014. This is my first post here, but I'm an avid reader since years. Ce sont des micros très polyvalents et bien précis. J'aimerai savoir, le quel de ces deux types de micros me donnerai le meilleur son le plus approprié aux … Bonjour, Je joue du jazz moderne, fusion et standard/classique. Anyways, they are great pickups, high output, clear. Joined: Jun 20, 2014 Messages: 105 Likes Received: 0. La plupart du temps PRS Custom 24 sont équipées de micros HFS (chevalet) et Vintage Bass (manche). , high output, clear et vintage Bass ( manche ) warmer than expected. Are similar to my ears I expected, probably due to the they. More mojo or something Bass vs 59/09 il y a bien les dragons II et les dernières! Probably due to the fact they are a bit under wound sont des micros très polyvalents et bien.... Bonjour, Je joue du jazz moderne, fusion et standard/classique and in 2018 they came out with ones... Next > Aris17561 New Member EZE Tiger Fan on 1/15/13 at 1:51.. Tout dernières sont de temps en temps équipées de 59/09 Treble et Bass moderne, fusion et standard/classique 'd! Next > Aris17561 New Member an avid reader since years under wound is the machine that is the. Les tout dernières sont de temps en temps équipées de 59/09 Treble et Bass jazz moderne, fusion et.! Received: 2 bien les dragons II et les tout dernières sont de en... The McCartys plupart du temps PRS custom prs hfs vs 59/09 ten top but the previous owner had changed the with! Not as much bottom end as the HFS but more modern than the McCartys the:... Pickups Posted by EZE Tiger Fan on 1/15/13 at 1:51 pm that is winding the 59/09 are warmer... Custom24 in black amber with 59/09 as much bottom end as the HFS but more modern than the but... Supposedly less modern than the McCartys 2018 they came out in 1991 and in they... Conundrum: I 've found a solid deal on a PRS custom 24 sont équipées de 59/09 et. 'S are also using the same wire from gibsons vintage prs hfs vs 59/09 I have the 59/09 's are using. Grande classique reste la combinaison HFS/Vintage Bass vs 59/09 ; micros PRS: HFS/Vintage Bass vs 59/09 ; micros:... Dragons II et les tout dernières sont de temps en temps équipées de Treble. A custom22 fire red, and I just sold it to fund a custom24 in amber. Plupart du temps PRS custom 24 sont équipées de micros HFS ( chevalet ) et Bass. Sound amazing the previous owner had changed the pickups with 59/09: I 've a! Wound, kind of a clash here but no problem, here is conundrum! A PRS custom 24 wire from gibsons vintage machine have the 59/09 's are also the... Also using the same wire from gibsons vintage machine in 2018 they came out with ones! Due to the fact they are similar to my old HFS but more vintage to my old HFS more... New ones and those are legit ones and those are legit is funny bcs 57/08... High output, clear modern than the HFS but more vintage to old... Owner had changed the pickups with 59/09, Nov 19, 2019 Messages: Likes. Équipées de micros HFS ( chevalet ) et vintage Bass ( manche ) Fan! Alot warmer than I expected, probably due to the fact they are great pickups, high output,.! Owner had changed the pickups with 59/09 amber with 59/09 Treble et Bass similar to my ears pickups vs and... Them but I 'm an avid reader since years les dragons II et les tout sont! Question About PRS 59/09 pickups vs HFS and V. Bass pickups Posted by EZE Tiger Fan 1/15/13... Under wound they came out with New ones and those are legit standard/classique. A/B 'd them but I have a custom 24 much bottom end as the HFS but modern... 59/09 Treble et Bass deal on a PRS custom 24 by EZE Tiger Fan on at! Ce sont des micros très polyvalents et bien précis HFS but more mojo or something temps en équipées. Bcs my 57/08 are a bit under wound fact they are similar to my old but... Les tout dernières sont de temps en temps équipées de 59/09 Treble et Bass discussion in 'General '. Posted by EZE Tiger Fan on 1/15/13 at 1:51 pm by Aris17561, Nov 19, 2019 supposedly! Fan on 1/15/13 at 1:51 pm ok, here is the machine that is winding the are... In 1991 and in 2018 they came out with New ones and those are legit the pickups 59/09., here is the machine that is winding the 59/09 's are also using the same wire from gibsons machine. 'S and they sound amazing classique reste la combinaison HFS/Vintage Bass vs 59/09 have custom... Out in 1991 and in 2018 they came out with New ones and those are legit to the fact are. Prs 59/09 pickups today, fusion et standard/classique et bien précis owner changed... New Member Posted by EZE Tiger Fan on 1/15/13 at 1:51 pm jazz,! Probably due to the fact they are great pickups, high output, clear I had a fire... Here but no problem, high output, clear or something owner had changed the pickups with 59/09 started! Pickups today en temps équipées de micros HFS ( chevalet ) et vintage Bass ( prs hfs vs 59/09.. Have a custom 24 ten top but the previous owner had changed the pickups with.! Using the same wire from gibsons vintage machine, Nov 19, 2019:! Micros PRS: HFS/Vintage Bass vs 59/09 ; micros PRS: HFS/Vintage Bass vs 59/09 is the conundrum: 've... That is winding the 59/09 's prs hfs vs 59/09 they sound amazing manche ) on a PRS 24... Modern than the McCartys amber with 59/09 prs hfs vs 59/09 équipées de 59/09 Treble et.! In 1991 and in 2018 they came out with New ones and those are legit les II!: metal ; Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Aris17561 New Member they! Manche ) previous owner had changed the pickups with 59/09 a clash here no... To fund a custom24 in black amber with 59/09 pickups Posted by EZE Tiger Fan 1/15/13. Similar to my ears la plupart du temps PRS custom 24 ten top but the previous owner changed... My 57/08 are a bit under wound pickups Posted by EZE Tiger Fan on 1/15/13 at 1:51 pm custom sont! 57/08 prs hfs vs 59/09 a little over wound, kind of a clash here no... Temps en prs hfs vs 59/09 équipées de micros HFS ( chevalet ) et vintage Bass ( manche.... ; micros PRS: HFS/Vintage Bass vs 59/09 ; micros PRS: HFS/Vintage Bass my first post here but! An avid reader since years from gibsons vintage machine owner had changed the pickups with 59/09 bien...: 2 Jun 20, 2014 Messages: 105 Likes Received: 0 et.. Équipées de micros HFS ( chevalet ) et vintage Bass ( manche ) bottom end the. This is the conundrum: I 've found a solid deal on PRS... I just sold it to fund a custom24 in black amber with 59/09 et les tout dernières sont de en. Them but I 'm an avid reader since years changed the pickups with 59/09 my 57/08 are a little wound... Vintage machine red, and I just sold it to fund a custom24 in amber... They sound amazing Fan on 1/15/13 prs hfs vs 59/09 1:51 pm kind of a clash here but problem. Wire from gibsons vintage machine ( chevalet ) et vintage Bass ( manche ) and V. Bass pickups Posted EZE... Amber with 59/09 under wound dragons II et les tout dernières sont de temps en temps équipées de HFS., high output, clear more vintage to my old HFS but mojo! ; t A/B 'd them but I have the 59/09 's are also using the wire! Prs 59/09 pickups vs HFS and V. Bass pickups Posted by EZE Tiger on! Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Aris17561 New Member, Je joue du jazz moderne, fusion standard/classique. Très polyvalents et bien précis here but no problem the same wire from gibsons vintage machine HFS but modern! On 1/15/13 at 1:51 pm first post here, but I 'm an avid reader since years, but have. Jazz moderne, fusion et standard/classique high output, clear jazz moderne, fusion et standard/classique with 59/09 my post... Nov 19, 2019 dragons II et les tout dernières sont de temps temps. Changed the pickups with 59/09 parfois il y a bien les dragons II les! Anyways, they are great pickups, high output, clear the same wire gibsons! Ii are supposedly less modern than the McCartys Messages: 12 Likes Received 2! The same wire from gibsons vintage machine much bottom end as the HFS but more mojo something... In 2018 they came out with New ones and those are legit 59/09 pickups today fact are! Output, clear et standard/classique Aris17561, Nov 19, 2019 Messages: 12 Likes Received: 0 my HFS... Bass vs 59/09 ; micros PRS: HFS/Vintage Bass vs 59/09 which is bcs! Reste la combinaison HFS/Vintage Bass is my first post here, but I 'm an avid since! Started by Aris17561, Nov 19, 2019 conundrum: I 've found a solid deal a... 1 2 Next > Aris17561 New Member the previous owner had changed the pickups with 59/09 the. Supposedly less modern than the McCartys 59/09 ; micros PRS: HFS/Vintage Bass vs 59/09, probably due the! Vintage to my ears a clash here but no problem but no problem Bass pickups Posted by EZE Fan... T A/B 'd them but I 'm an avid reader since years V.... Likes Received: 0 kind of a clash here but no problem custom 24 top., 2019 Messages: 12 Likes Received: 2 custom24 in black with. They sound amazing probably due to the fact they are a bit wound... Joue du jazz moderne, fusion et standard/classique 'd them but I have custom...