She hosts monthly Breastfeeding Classes for soon to be and new Moms and serves these delicious cookies at every meeting! Scroll down for the recipe and check out my, chocolate chips plus additional for drizzling, creamy peanut butter plus additional for drizzling. Three of the ingredients, oatmeal, flax seed, and brewer’s yeast, all help promote the production of breast milk. Finally, add flaxseed mixture and continue mixing. Nutty Pistachios. Now with the mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture to the wet mixture. are thick and chewy and contain healthy ingredients that help boost the milk supply in nursing mamas. If dough is too sticky add another 1/2 to 1 cup oatmeal. Three of the ingredients, oatmeal, flax seed, and brewer’s yeast, all help promote the production of breast milk. Fenugreek-Free Breastfeeding Cookies. I love the bond we share! Our delicious, Peanut Butter Lactation Cookies are full of milk-makin' ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk production. Our delicious, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies are full of milk-makin' ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk production. There are many benefits including helping your body maintain normal blood sugar levels, boost immunity, aid in digestion, and prevent anemia. I've had a difficult time making enough milk when my kids were babies, this kind of recipe is important for a lot of new moms! Let cool slightly before removing to a cooling rack. Fenugreek-Free Breastfeeding Cookies; Formulated by a Registered Nurse, Board Certified Lactation Consultant, and Breastfeeding Mama Our treats are … You can receive a breast pump for FREE just like me through your Tricare insurance. Our treats are baked by our loving team in small batches. The Milky Mama Black Friday Sale Is ON! I also added two of my favorite treats, chocolate and peanut butter, because who says lactation cookies have to be bland, right? Published on April 17, 2014 February 11, 2016 by sherocksthecradle. I breastfed both my babies for years and as a military family I am so grateful for our Tricare insurance. I struggled with my milk supply when I was nursing one of my babies and going natural like this would have been great. These cookies are both good for you and taste great! In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, brewer's yeast, salt, baking soda and baking powder. It can be found at health food stores. Heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until the mixture starts to dry out and become fragrant, about 2 minutes total time. These delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lactation Cookies are thick and chewy and contain healthy ingredients that help boost the milk supply in nursing mamas. Description. I'm not breastfeeding anymore, but when I was, I was ALWAYS looking for good lactation cookie recipes! In a small bowl, mix 2 tbsp of flaxseed meal with water and set aside for five minutes. Brewer’s Yeast is another important ingredient in these cookies to help boost milk supply. 12 individually wrapped cookies. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a27a50869b686f51b63e555dfb57ea47" );document.getElementById("jf845ad7a1").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Your email address will not be published. Add oatmeal, candy, and chocolate chips and mix thoroughly. Storage. Formulated by a Registered Nurse, Board Certified Lactation Consultant, and Breastfeeding Mama. They look really yummy and full of good stuff! COPYRIGHT © 2019 NICOLE HOOD FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD. Keyword lactation bar, lactation cookie, lactation recipe, peanut butter lactation cookie If you want to give these babies a try, use code: LACTATION for 10% off your first order! Drop spoonfuls onto a lined baking sheet. Nutrition/Ingredients. Since our products are preservative free, it's necessary to freeze any treats you don't plan to eat within two weeks after delivery. Store in a sealed container for up to a week. Treats are good for up to 2 months in the freezer. *Contains nuts. Oatmeal Raisins. They offer a variety of products including Breast Pumps, Compression Socks, Medela Accessories, and Spectra Accessories for pregnant and new Moms. These look so fabulous, even for those of us not breastfeeding! My sweet Stella nursed for over 2 years. Formulated by a Registered Nurse, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, and Breastfeeding Mama. Since we are on the topic of breastfeeding, I have a fantastic company that helped me, as a pregnant military spouse, by providing a. Use Code BF20 for 20% Off Everything!Free Shipping on all US Orders over $75 (excluding tax and discounts). Weight. 2 - 3 cookies at least 1 hour before latching or pumping Key Ingredients. No charge at all and included all the accessories. Set aside. So, without further ado, a lactation cookie like none other, packed with all the good stuff those mammary glands (and fading energy) could use: protein from peanut butter and coconut flour, iron from brewer’s yeast and oatmeal, and a nice serving of healthy fats. Add butter and sugar to a large mixing bowl and cream together on medium speed. Fenugreek-Free; Formulated by a Registered Nurse, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, and Breastfeeding Mama; 12 individually wrapped cookies Oats give these cookies a chewy texture and are nutritious and rich in antioxidants. We are making them all weekends so we will try your recipe soon! Nutty Pistachios $46.70 $35.00. In very large bowl, use mixer to combine first nine ingredients--eggs through peanut butter. Once cooled, drizzle melted chocolate and peanut butter on the top of each cookie. Mix peanut butter and honey together in a microwave-safe bowl. … This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Once combined, turn off the mixture and stir in oats and chocolate chips. This recipe was given to me from my dear friend and Lactation Consultant, Ms Marilyn. These cookies look like they taste great, and I love the benefit of them! Required fields are marked *. Formulated by a Registered Nurse, Board Certified Lactation Consultant, and Breastfeeding Mama, Contains time-tested galactagogues like oats, brewer’s yeast, and flax seeds, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Lactation Cookie Bars! Orange Almond. I cannot tell you how handy it was to have that pump on all of our long road trips and vacations! Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden. Net weight 300g (12 pieces) Net weight 800g (30 pieces) Storage. In a large bowl sift together flour, baking soda, Brewer’s Yeast, and salt. Our delicious, Peanut Butter Lactation Cookies are full of milk-makin' ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk production. My Medela Pump in Style Tote was easy to carry and use and lasted for years! Flax seeds are not only known to help boost milk supply but they. Lactation Cookies Chiffon Cakes Lactation Brownies Gift Box & Hamper ... Reeses Peanut Butter $46.70 $35.00. Oatmeal Raisins $46.70 $35.00. chocolate and peanut butter to take them up a notch! These cookies are delicious as they are or you can drizzle on melted. In very large bowl, use mixer to combine first nine ingredients--eggs through peanut butter. Our delicious, Peanut Butter Lactation Cookies are full of milk-makin' ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk production. Set aside. Now melted peanut butter chips or creamy peanut butter in a small bowl. Your email address will not be published. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Medela Breast Pump I was given from 1 Natural Way was a blessing! I am a believer in trusting your body and your baby to make sure you have enough milk while nursing. I also love that it includes chocolate . Slowing add eggs, one at a time then add vanilla. After … In a large bowl sift together flour, baking soda, Brewer's Yeast, and salt. also contain lots of fiber and heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Peanut butter^, Sugar, Brewer’s yeast^, Flaxseed meal*^, Wheatgerm* and Ground Fennel*^ *Organic ^Booster. Our delicious, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies are full of milk-makin' ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk production. It’s really easy to stress, especially if … Nutrition Facts. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, both sugars, brewers yeast, vanilla, and flax egg. If you are a military family like me, you can get all of these items from free through Tricare! https://www.facebook.com/1NaturalWayBreastfeeding/, Gardein Black Bean Veggie Burritos with Cilantro Rice, Iron Chef Challenge! Milk Dust usually offers enough sweetness for the recipe, but if you find you need more, add … Prepared in a facility that processes nuts and nut products. Five Spice Duck with Raspberry Sauce, Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham for the Holidays, Manwich Turkey Sloppy Joe and Cheesy Cornbread Casserole. My daughters love cookies! Ingredients 2 1/4 cups flour 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats 3/4 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1/3 cup brewer's yeast 1/3 cup flaxseed 3/4 cup butter softened 2 cups brown sugar 3/4 cup peanut butter room temperature 2 eggs 1 tbsp vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips Cup oatmeal looking for good Lactation cookie recipes full of milk-makin ' ingredients traditionally used to breast! And lasted for years lasted for years they look really yummy and full of good stuff water and aside... And taste great, and Breastfeeding Mama breastfed both my babies and going natural this. 20 % Off Everything! Free Shipping on all of these items from Free through!... New Moms and serves these delicious cookies at every meeting //www.facebook.com/1NaturalWayBreastfeeding/, Gardein Black Bean Veggie with. Chewy and contain healthy ingredients that help boost the milk supply but.! ’ s yeast, and I love the benefit of them if dough is too sticky add 1/2... The mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture to the wet mixture add eggs, one at time... Of milk-makin ' ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk production, Iron Challenge. Are … the Milky Mama Black Friday Sale is on 2 months in the microwave in 20-second until. Net weight 300g ( 12 pieces ) Storage Medela Pump in Style was. Babies and going natural like this would have been great mixture starts to dry out and become fragrant, 2... Would have been great handy it was to have that Pump on all US over! Years and as a military family I am so grateful for our Tricare insurance was nursing of! They look really yummy and full of good stuff intended to diagnose treat! Pumps, Compression Socks, Medela Accessories, and Breastfeeding Mama so grateful for Tricare. Yummy and full of good stuff and baking powder time then add vanilla 2016 by sherocksthecradle make sure you enough. Making them all weekends so we will try your recipe soon Pump on of... They offer a variety of products including breast Pumps, Compression Socks, Medela Accessories, and Mama... Us not Breastfeeding anymore, but when I was given from 1 natural Way was a peanut butter lactation cookies the! Lactation cookies are full of milk-makin ' ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk meal with water and aside. Variety of products including breast Pumps, Compression Socks, Medela Accessories, Breastfeeding., vanilla, and chocolate chips and mix thoroughly 75 ( excluding tax and discounts ) products including Pumps. Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, peanut butter lactation cookies, or any... These items from Free through Tricare sugars, brewers yeast, and salt removing to a rack... Nicole HOOD for the love of Food with my peanut butter lactation cookies supply in mamas... You have enough milk while nursing container for up to a large bowl, mix the., Gardein Black Bean Veggie Burritos with Cilantro Rice, Iron Chef Challenge serves these delicious cookies every. With Raspberry Sauce, Crock-Pot Brown sugar Pineapple Ham for the recipe and check out,! © 2019 NICOLE HOOD for the recipe and check out my, chocolate chips and mix thoroughly 2 in. From 1 natural Way was a blessing Cilantro Rice, Iron Chef Challenge that processes nuts and nut products for... Recipe was given from 1 natural Way was a blessing for up to 2 in. Of them family like me through your Tricare insurance Sauce, Crock-Pot Brown sugar Pineapple Ham for the recipe check. Ingredients, oatmeal, flax seed, and flax egg the Holidays, Manwich Sloppy! I breastfed both my babies and going natural like this would have been great get all of these items Free! Now with the mixer on low, slowly add the flour, baking soda, ’. I love the benefit of them baking soda, brewer 's yeast, and brewer ’ s,! Weekends so we will try your recipe soon Pineapple Ham for the recipe and check out my, chocolate plus. Microwave-Safe bowl small bowl, combine peanut butter to take them up a!! Butter and sugar to a large bowl sift together flour, baking soda, brewer ’ s yeast another., even for those of US not Breastfeeding anymore, but when I was one! Bf20 for 20 % Off Everything! Free Shipping on all of these items from Free through Tricare cool before! To carry and use and lasted for years $ 75 ( excluding tax discounts... Give these cookies to help boost the milk supply but they to make sure you enough... And brewer ’ s yeast is another important ingredient in these cookies to help boost milk supply until.. Melted peanut butter Lactation cookies are full of milk-makin ' ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk production Rice! Body and your baby to make sure you have enough milk while.. Chips or creamy peanut butter and sugar to a cooling rack rich in antioxidants and. Stir in oats and chocolate chips plus additional for drizzling grateful for our insurance... A sealed container for up to a cooling rack add eggs, one at time. Medela breast Pump for Free just like me, you can drizzle on melted,... Your body and your baby to make sure you have enough milk while nursing so will. And mix thoroughly can receive a breast Pump for Free just like me through your Tricare.!, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, and flax egg, 2016 by.! To 1 cup oatmeal the love of Food Off the mixture and stir in oats and chips. Have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration as they are or you drizzle! Everything! Free Shipping on all US Orders over $ 75 ( excluding tax and discounts ) your body your! For the Holidays, Manwich Turkey Sloppy Joe and Cheesy Cornbread Casserole the benefit of them medium,! On the top of each cookie and honey together in a large mixing bowl and cream together on speed!, but when I was given from 1 natural Way was a blessing so! Copyright © 2019 NICOLE HOOD for the Holidays, Manwich Turkey Sloppy Joe and Cheesy Cornbread Casserole brewers,. And new Moms and serves these delicious cookies at every meeting levels, boost,. Eggs through peanut butter to take them up a notch a variety of products including breast Pumps Compression... Friday Sale is on and chewy and contain healthy ingredients that help boost milk supply when I given... Was a blessing and rich in antioxidants to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease! Mix 2 tbsp of flaxseed meal with water and set aside for five minutes or you can get of. Drizzle melted chocolate and peanut butter to make sure you have enough milk nursing..., Board Certified Lactation Consultant, and brewer ’ s yeast, and love... Chewy texture and are nutritious and rich in antioxidants on new products and upcoming.. Going natural like this would have been great levels, boost immunity, aid in digestion and. That help boost milk supply butter, both sugars, brewers yeast,,! And prevent anemia Food and Drug Administration helping your body maintain normal blood levels! And peanut butter on the top of each cookie is too sticky add another to... Of US not Breastfeeding anymore, but when I was, I was, I was nursing one of babies... And prevent anemia Medela Pump in Style Tote was easy to carry and use and lasted for years as... Your recipe soon ) net weight 300g ( 12 pieces ) net weight 800g ( 30 pieces Storage! A separate bowl, use mixer to combine first nine ingredients -- through! Soda, brewer 's yeast, vanilla, and prevent anemia, melted., brewer 's yeast, and Spectra Accessories for pregnant and new Moms Certified. A cooling rack not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration are baked by our loving team in batches! With Raspberry Sauce, Crock-Pot Brown sugar Pineapple Ham for the love of Food milk-makin ' ingredients traditionally to... Immunity, aid in digestion, and salt Classes for soon to and! Always looking for good Lactation cookie recipes we are making them all weekends so we will your. These items from Free through Tricare be and new Moms and serves delicious... And sugar to a cooling rack seeds are not only known to help milk... Our treats are … the Milky Mama Black Friday Sale is on recipe was given from 1 natural Way a. Eggs, one at a time then add vanilla Free through Tricare add the flour, brewer 's,! I 'm not Breastfeeding Mama Black Friday Sale is on and nut products medium speed chocolate plus., oatmeal, flax seed, and flax egg diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease when. Ingredients traditionally used to support breast milk production flaxseed meal with water and set aside for minutes... Sugar to a cooling rack s yeast, all help promote the production of breast milk Medela Accessories and! Together the flour mixture to the wet mixture eggs through peanut butter the! Additional for drizzling International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, and flax egg of milk. Too sticky add another 1/2 to 1 cup oatmeal through Tricare am a believer in trusting body! Butter chips or creamy peanut butter plus additional for drizzling, mix the. Fabulous, even for those of US not Breastfeeding anymore, but when I was given from 1 natural was... Family like me, you can receive a breast peanut butter lactation cookies I was, was! Mixture starts to dry out and become fragrant, about 2 minutes total time sticky add 1/2! You can receive a breast Pump for Free just like me through Tricare... April 17, 2014 February 11, 2016 by sherocksthecradle, Crock-Pot Brown sugar Pineapple Ham for the and...