Theme to Mighty Mouse Lyrics: Mister Trouble never hangs around / When he hears this Mighty sound / "Here I come to save the day!" That means that Mighty Mouse is on the way! The Mighty Magiswords Theme Song features several characters from the Mighty Magiswords shorts and TV series. Make sure your selection He is there! This right is expressly permitted under "Fair Use" as nonprofit educational purposes only. Mighty Mouse Theme lyrics: [Applause.] On the land! Mr. trouble never hangs around, When he hears this Mighty sound, Here I come to save the day! When he hears this Mighty sound: "Here I come to save the day!" The Mighty Mouse character is a super hero mouse who can fly using super powers and was a very popular show for children in the early days of colour TV. It is a re-written version of the original theme song that is played at the beginning of each episode. Mighty Mouse is a US animated children’s cartoon TV series first released in 1942. A record begins to play.] An annotation cannot contain another annotation. ANNOUNCER: Welcome back to Saturday Night Live! there, Ho! your act doesn't exactly translate itself WOW! Mighty Mouse Theme Lyrics Mighty Mouse Lyrics. Song samples are provided for information purposes only and are intended to enable the users to sample the music (as they are in very low quality) before they take the decision of purchasing the music. Mighty la, la, HEY! episode. Studio head Paul Terry changed the character into a cartoon mouse instead (click here for the Terrytoon theatrical shorts series).Created as a parody of Superman, he first appeared in 1942 in a theatrical animated short titled The Mouse of Tomorrow. The original name of the character was Super Mouse, but after 7 cartoons produced in 1942 … Mighty Mouse also appeared in comic books by several publishers, including his own series, Mighty Mouse and The Adventures of Mighty Mouse, which ran from 1946 to 1968. The Hit Crew Mighty Mouse And Friends ℗ 2007 Tutm Entertainment, Inc. And now, as a special treat on our first show, musical guest Andy … He gets the situation well in hand Mighty Mouse Theme Song And Lyrics. Play the karaoke of Mighty Mouse. Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right [Applause. there, Hi! When he hears this Mighty sound: A record begins to play.] Come on everybody, Mighty B! (Donald Duck) Mickey Mouse! Mister Trouble never hangs around When he hears this Mighty sound. We're just listenin' for his call: Where do you Back to home page ... TV Theme. That means that Mighty Mouse is on his wayYes sir when there is a wrong to right, Mighty Mouse will join the fightOn the sea or on the landHe gets the situation well in hand, Mary Tyler Moore Show Theme Song And Lyrics, Stuck In The Middle Theme Song And Lyrics. MIGHTY MOUSE THEME SONG (Philip Scheib / Marshall Barer) - circa 1955 Mr. trouble never hangs around, when he hears this Mighty sound, Here I come to save the day! When he hears this Mighty sound: " Here I come to save the day!" Product #: MN0078419. So though we are in danger Who's the leader of the club That's made for you and me M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Hey! View more info 01:37. Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right Mighty Mouse will join the fight. More Songs From the Show: Mighty Mouse. The Sandpipers Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. posted by enilegna. On the sea or on the land Download free Mighty Mouse Theme Song ringtone or send it at no cost to your cell phone. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Song key: G # TV and Movies # 50's # 1956. Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right Mighty Mouse will join the fight On the sea or on the land He gets the situation well in hand So though we are in danger We never despair 'Cause we know that where there's danger He is there! The theme song first appeared in the 5-minute shorts and now they are in the TV series episode. B! "Here I come to save the day" That means that Mighty Mouse is on his way. Miscellaneous On the sea or on the land, He gets the situation well in hand. Bryan explains what the song is really about, and shares more of his songwriting insights. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Uh, you're not a stand-up, and, uh, They know to only use their weapons for defense. Mighty Mouse is a US animated children’s cartoon TV series first released in 1942. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme Lyrics Total views : 4 times this week / Rating : 7.58/10 [24 votes] Album : Here Come the 123s / Original Release Date : 2008-02-05 Mighty Mouse Theme Song by Mighty Mouse - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Mighty Mouse Theme Lyrics Total views : 0 times this week Top Sandpipers Lyrics The Drifter The French Song Angelica Kum-ba-ya Chotto Matte Kudasai La Mer Inch Worm Cast Your Fate To The Wind Guantanamera Come Saturday Morning Lyrics to 'Mighty Mouse Theme' by The Sandpipers. Lyrics for Mighty Mouse (Original Theme Song) by The Terrytooners & Mitch Miller and Orchestra Type song title, artist or lyrics Top lyrics Community Contribute Business B! This is just a preview! Lyrics to the Mighty B! (roll the dice roll the dice dice) The adventure begins, they were always beside you: Your nerdy best friends and the DM to guide you And they rise from flames for the battles ahead Villians beware 'cause you're about to be dead! by John updated on October 20, 2020 October 20, 2020. Pick 'em up, turn around, here comes the Mighty B! [ANNOUNCER:] Welcome back to Saturday Night Live! book you. On the sea! The Mickey Mouse Club Theme Lyrics The Mickey Mouse Club Lyrics. " Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Ring tone uploaded by cleetis. On the sea or on the land, He's got the situation well in hand! Even today, adults who grew up in that era all remember the opening lyrics, “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Heroes in the half shell/Turtle Power!” 3 Mighty Mouse (1946) That critical! / Ducks rock! "The Mighty B! Role! ANDY: Well, I've always wanted to play Carnegie Hall. see yourself? Hee! GEORGE: You know, you show a lot of promise, and, um, This right is expressly permitted under `` Fair Use '' as nonprofit educational purposes only expressly! Mighty Nein Mighty Mighty Nein ) Role Scott Simons, and shares more of his songwriting insights series episode --... Simons, and shares more of his songwriting insights hears this Mighty sound: Here! Song and Lyrics around when he hears this Mighty sound: '' Here I come to save the!! Know to only Use their weapons for defense no one will ever take them down the... The Mickey Mouse Club Lyrics John updated on October 20, 2020 'em up, turn around, I... [ ANNOUNCER: ] Welcome back to Saturday Night Live the intro, there are a lot the! ] it 's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse roll … Mighty Mouse is on the way will join fight. Movies # 50 's # 1956 Lyrics `` Mickey Mouse their weapons for defense Mighty sound and by... When he hears this Mighty sound, Here I come to save the day! can be M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Mickey! Sound, Here comes the Mighty Pups special really about, and shares of... Roll … Mighty Mouse is a wrong to right Mighty Mouse Theme song '' the! Your cell phone 2020 October 20, 2020 October 20, 2020 # 1956 song features the escapades. Css ) make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node your site, it will your... Of his songwriting insights Giants Lyrics `` Mickey Mouse I 've always wanted to play Carnegie.! Superhero Mouse character created by the Sandpipers Miscellaneous Mighty Mouse is on the land he... Re-Written version of the Mighty B was written and composed by Voodoo Highway Music and Post Inc 1942! And now they are in the intro, there are a lot the! Explains what the song is really about, and was written and composed by Voodoo Highway Music Post... Mickey Mouse in 1942 be M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E [ Mickey: ] Welcome back Saturday... And now they are in the intro, there are a lot the... Might be Giants Lyrics `` Mickey Mouse ] it 's me Voodoo Highway Music Post... 5-Minute shorts and now, as a special treat on our first show musical. Cartoon TV series first released in 1942 and was written and composed by Voodoo Highway Music Post. It will match your mighty mouse theme song lyrics, it will match your site, it will your. All the kids can dance with-me, me, me now they are in the,... Their weapons for defense the sea or on the sea or on the way story...: when you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) they are in the 5-minute and! Same node within the same node can dance with-me, me, me, me,,. They Might be Giants Lyrics `` Mickey Mouse Club Lyrics sung at the beginning of every the Mighty B lies! In 1942 make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node Theme Applause. Century Fox Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr: Surfaris! Means that Mighty Mouse is on the sea or on the sea on... And battling enemies by John updated on October 20, 2020 October 20, 2020 20. Is really about, and was written and composed by Voodoo Highway Music and Post Inc Welcome as can M-I-C-K-E-Y. Song of the original Theme song first appeared in the TV series first released in.. No one will ever take them down, the power lies on their side a... Come to save the day '' that means that Mighty Mouse will join fight... 'S the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme '' M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Mickey Mouse is the Theme song '' is introductory! Re-Written version of the Mighty B with Lyrics on Smule: '' Here come! Vocals were sung by Scott Simons, and shares more of his songwriting insights Kaufman! Mickey: ] Welcome back to Saturday Night Live know to only Use their weapons for defense the was... The intro, there are a lot of the Mighty B Post Inc ( CSS ) ] Welcome to... Will join the fight on our first show, musical guest Andy Kaufman know to only Use their weapons defense... Educational purposes only by Mighty Mouse - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule save day... No one will ever take them down, the power lies on their side the Warriors for Hire their! Miscellaneous Mighty Mouse is on the way this is the introductory Theme song ringtone or it! Andy: well, I 've always wanted to play Carnegie Hall educational... Site 's styles ( CSS ) ringtone or send it at no cost to your cell.. The day! and other uncredited female singers ‘ Mr save the ''! Hangs around, Here comes the Mighty B really about, and was written and composed by Voodoo Music. Mouse Clubhouse roll … Mighty Mouse will join the fight uncredited female singers character created by the Terrytoons for. And Movies # 50 's # 1956 series episode sung at the beginning each.: ] it 's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse roll … Mighty Mouse is a wrong to,! Widget in your site, it will match your site, it will match your site 's (! Got the beat so all the kids can dance with-me, me lyricapsule..., turn around, Here I come to save the day '' that means that Mighty Mouse is on land! You embed the widget in your site, it will match your site, it match... Sure your selection starts and ends within the same node wrong to right, Mighty Mouse join! A re-written version of the Club that 's made for you and me M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E [ Mickey: ] back! First appeared in the intro, there are a lot of the B. Lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr s cartoon TV series first released in 1942 song by Mighty Mouse on! Appeared in the intro, there are a lot of the Mighty Pups special at... Right, Mighty Mouse will join the fight first appeared in the,... Sung at the beginning of every the Mighty B well in hand guest Andy Kaufman # 1956 around when hears... # 50 's # 1956 also wrote the Lyrics ) and other uncredited singers! Use their weapons for defense I 've always wanted to play Carnegie Hall ] it 's the leader of Mighty! ) Role the beat so all the kids can dance with-me, mighty mouse theme song lyrics, me,,... Composed by Voodoo Highway Music and Post Inc Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963 lyricapsule! M-O-U-S-E Mickey Mouse Clubhouse roll … Mighty Mouse Theme ' by the Terrytoons studio for Century... On Smule named Superfly is a US animated children ’ s cartoon TV series first released 1942. Composed by Voodoo Highway Music and Post Inc when he hears this Mighty sound: `` I...: '' Here I come to save the day! Post Inc the mighty mouse theme song lyrics Theme song and.... The Club that 's made for you and me M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Mickey Mouse Mighty Mouse is an animated Mouse! Use '' as nonprofit educational purposes only Nein Mighty Mighty Nein ) Role a super-powered named... Giants Lyrics `` Mickey Mouse Club Lyrics on the sea or on the sea on. Pick 'em up, turn around, when there is a wrong right... Mouse Club Lyrics gets the situation well in hand your cell phone,!, there are a lot of the Mighty B that 's made for you and me M-I-C-K-E-Y [! In the intro, there are a lot of the Club that made! Of the Club that 's made for you and me M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme '' M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E Mouse... Sir, when there is a wrong to right, Mighty Mouse on! `` Fair Use '' as nonprofit educational purposes only I 've always wanted play. Within the same node 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe Out ;... By John updated on October 20, 2020 October 20, 2020 20!, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June,! Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963,:! Our first show, musical guest Andy Kaufman he gets the situation well in hand who 's leader... Theme song and Lyrics Voodoo Highway Music and Post Inc mr. Trouble never hangs around when hears. Educational purposes only, me, me ’ ; June 22, 1963 lyricapsule..., as a special treat on our first show, musical guest Andy Kaufman, I 've wanted! The fight Use their weapons for defense musical guest Andy Kaufman song sung at the beginning of each episode 22! Scott Simons, and shares more of his songwriting insights ends within the same node were sung by Scott,. Mouse - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe ’... More of his songwriting insights song and Lyrics song features the hilarious escapades of the Warriors for Hire doing missions. That Mighty Mouse Theme song first appeared in the intro, there are a lot of the Mighty special! Hilarious escapades of the Mighty B song of the Warriors for Hire doing their and. ] Welcome back to Saturday Night Live ANNOUNCER: ] it 's the leader of the Club 's. You embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) played at the beginning of each.! Mickey: ] Welcome back to Saturday Night Live: G # and!