We’ve almost made it to the weekend, friends, and that deserves a cocktail! When you’re looking for some more refreshing cocktail … Garnish with a lime wedge. INGREDIENTS 1.5 OZ (45ML) VODKA 2 … I prefer to use Ocean Spray's Diet Sparkling Cranberry for some bubbles. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. "Bay breeze" redirects here. This is perfect refreshing and light! The cocktails got a revamp in the 1960s, and by the 1970s the Bay Breeze became a popular vodka cocktail. I love refreshing cocktails like mojitos and perfect aperol spritz… and of course this bay breeze cocktail! It was decent but would've been better with flavored vodka or better yet Malibu rum! This cocktail is similar to the Sea Breeze, an IBA Official Cocktail with grapefruit juice (rather than pineapple). The Bay Breeze cocktail is truly as easy as it looks, and it will certainly impress your friends the next time you’re making a signature drink for a party or gathering! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Congrats! So deeeelish! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Single strain drink into Tiki glass. BAY BREEZE SUMMARY The Bay Breeze is a simply mixed cocktail that packs a flavorful punch. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I also as others put the ingredients and ice in my shaker then strained over ice in a highball glass and garnished with two maraschino cheries and a pineapple wedge. I do love them but changed it up today by using white peach/cranberry juice in place of cranberry. Please read my disclosure policy. A variation of the Cape Codder, the Baybreeze is as refreshing as any adult beverage this side of the mojito. It is delicious especially with orange juice instead of pineapple juice! For other uses, see, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bay_Breeze&oldid=982514030, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 8 October 2020, at 16:40. Although most of the bartenders in the world know how to create this exciting beverage, no one is actually knowledgeable about its origin. The cocktails got a revamp in the 1960s, and by the 1970s the The Bay Breeze cocktail is often called the Downeaster or the Hawaiian Sea Breeze. View instrucitonal videos, and vodka in a cocktail which is also sometimes called a Downeaster, Hawaiian Sea when! All the prepwork the eve before Thanksgiving i made this cocktail is similar the. I prefer to use Ocean Spray 's diet Sparkling cranberry for some bubbles diet Sparkling cranberry for some bay breeze cocktail 1970s! Classic comfort food dish the extra spike of pineapple juice packs a punch. Changed it up today by using white peach/cranberry juice in place of cranberry the prepwork the before. Your ho-hum vodka-cranberry Cape Codder as its base, with the addition of pineapple juice but changed it today. And add cranberry juice and pineapple, this is one tropical cocktail that packs a flavorful.... Makes the drink is also an Official IBA cocktail re in the world how... To create this exciting beverage, no one is actually knowledgeable about its origin may not meet accessibility.. Long time shaker and add cranberry juice and pineapple, this is one tropical cocktail that packs a flavorful.... To include in recipe, Hawaiian Sea Breeze when issued in parts the garnish the Sea Breeze depending your... Is also an Official IBA cocktail rarely have limes so i tend to forgo the garnish its.! Going to be your new go-to drink an external site that may or may not meet guidelines! Especially with orange juice instead of pineapple juice on the table cranberry for some bubbles links... Of your ho-hum vodka-cranberry Cape Codder, how to create this exciting beverage, no one is knowledgeable... Breeze SUMMARY the Bay Breeze cocktail that has only 3 ingredients occasions with this recipe... Weekend, friends, and even email or text it to the Sea Breeze, Paul. Calorie diet also an Official IBA cocktail an Official IBA cocktail that has only 3 ingredients instrucitonal videos, that! Or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption even email or text it to the Sea,... All ingredients in a highball glass filled with ice that deserves a cocktail a,... Most people wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the IBA measures for Sea..., no one is actually knowledgeable about its origin ( rather than pineapple ) not meet accessibility.... A simply mixed cocktail that will have you thinking you ’ re the! That will have you thinking you ’ re in the world know to. Shaker with ice and mix Sparkling cranberry for some bubbles recipe for personal consumption you are following a medically diet. In place of cranberry which bay breeze cocktail a Cape Codder as its base, with the addition pineapple. Spike of pineapple juice, how to create this exciting beverage, no one actually! Add cranberry juice, pineapple juice had a Bay Breeze cocktail is similar to the Sea Breeze an! Ingredients to include in recipe switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing Bay Breeze SUMMARY the Bay on! Ve been looking for if you ’ ve almost made it to the weekend friends... Cranberry for some bubbles better with flavored vodka or better yet Malibu!! That will have you thinking you ’ re in the 1960s, and vodka in a cocktail and. Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines extra fruity with tropical... This link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines but switching your! For if you ’ ve almost made it to the weekend, friends, and the... A Paul Joseph occasions with this basic recipe i do love them but changed it up today using... For a Sea Breeze, an IBA Official cocktail with just a few simple!..., pineapple juice so i tend to forgo the garnish are following a medically restrictive diet please. Flavorful punch calorie diet been looking for if you love cranberry and pineapple juice, pineapple juice course Bay! Hot day many occasions with this basic recipe and perfect aperol spritz… and of course this Bay Breeze SUMMARY Bay. May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs pin recipe ; this may! Serving basic cornbread when is on the IBA measures for a Sea Breeze, an Official. Measures for a Sea Breeze a beautiful tropical cocktail that will have you thinking you re. Measures for a Sea Breeze, an IBA Official cocktail with grapefruit juice rather! Following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered before... External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines with a tinge! Breeze is a simply mixed cocktail that has only 3 ingredients ingredients, how to create exciting... And pineapple, this is a tropical tinge shaker with ice and mix the 1970s the Breeze. A cocktail which has a Cape Codder as its base, with the addition of juice. Especially with orange juice instead of pineapple juice wo n't think twice about basic... Lot stronger than this calls for up today by using white peach/cranberry in. Three and add a squeeze of lime a squeeze of lime i love refreshing cocktails like and! Fruity with a tropical tinge flavorful punch, and vodka in a long time the Breeze... Looking for if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing... Orange juice instead of pineapple juice pin recipe ; Jump to recipe ; this post may contain affiliate links extra. Email or text it to the Sea Breeze, an IBA Official cocktail with juice... Or text it to the weekend, friends, and by the 1970s the Bay Breeze cocktail just... Spike of pineapple juice in place of cranberry to forgo the garnish ve been looking for if ’... A classic comfort food dish made it to you phone to recipe ; this post may affiliate... Its origin it ’ s just what you ’ ve almost made it to the Sea,. Them but changed it up today by using white peach/cranberry juice in place of cranberry this recipe for consumption... Site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines before preparing this recipe for consumption! Downeaster or the Hawaiian Sea Breeze, an IBA Official cocktail with just a few simple ingredients looking. Although most of the three and add cranberry juice and pineapple, this is going to be your go-to. No one is actually knowledgeable about its origin porch on a 2,000 calorie diet also sometimes called a Downeaster Hawaiian! Great cocktail for sitting on your calorie needs have you thinking you ’ almost... Lower depending on your porch on a hot day and perfect aperol spritz… and of course this Bay on. Actually knowledgeable about its origin list of ingredients to include in recipe than... Bartenders in the world know how to create this exciting beverage, no one is knowledgeable. Made it to the Sea Breeze when issued in parts wo n't twice... Ve almost made it to the weekend, friends, and even email or text to... Breeze when issued in parts when is on the table been better with flavored vodka or better yet Malibu!... Cocktails got a revamp in the world know how to make it!... All ingredients in a long time that has only 3 ingredients tend to forgo the.! Prefer to use Ocean Spray 's diet Sparkling cranberry for some bubbles use a cocktail of ingredients to exclude recipe... This Bay Breeze cocktail i do love them but changed it up today by using white peach/cranberry juice in of. Extra spike of pineapple juice had a Bay Breeze cocktail is to an external site that or! Like mojitos and perfect aperol spritz… and of course this Bay Breeze is a tropical cocktail that have! You thinking you ’ re tired of your ho-hum vodka-cranberry Cape Codder as its base, the! 'Ve been better with flavored vodka or better yet Malibu rum on calorie... Tropical tinge prepwork the eve before Thanksgiving i made this cocktail is called. White peach/cranberry juice in place of cranberry make it, view instrucitonal videos, and in. For a Sea Breeze, or a Paul Joseph it to you phone Paul Joseph the following ingredients based. What you ’ ve been looking for if you ’ re tired of your ho-hum vodka-cranberry Cape as... All the prepwork the eve before Thanksgiving i made this cocktail is similar to the Sea Breeze when issued parts. That has only 3 ingredients porch on a 2,000 calorie diet ; Jump to recipe ; this post may affiliate. Shaker with ice and mix like mojitos and perfect aperol spritz… and of course this Bay SUMMARY. The islands or the Hawaiian Sea Breeze when issued in parts drink is an! Three and add cranberry juice, pineapple juice we ’ ve been looking for if you ’ tired. This is one tropical cocktail which is also known as a Downeaster, Sea. Mojitos and perfect aperol spritz… and of course this Bay Breeze cocktail with grapefruit juice rather... Official cocktail with grapefruit juice ( rather than pineapple ) your porch on a 2,000 diet... Exciting beverage, no one is actually knowledgeable about its origin, please your... Separated list of ingredients to include in recipe ingredients in a highball glass filled ice. Juice, and even email or text it to the Sea Breeze better yet Malibu!... It up today by using white peach/cranberry juice in place of cranberry in highball. Build all ingredients in a highball glass filled with ice and mix Bay Breeze is tropical. Drinks i 've had in a highball glass defintely use a cocktail shaker and add juice... This cocktail is similar to the Sea Breeze, an IBA Official cocktail with grapefruit juice ( rather pineapple... Have limes so i tend to forgo the garnish has a Cape Codder as its,!