My wife ordered the Italian Salad and I ordered "The Duke". The delivery was a bit slow- they said 45minutes and it took nearly an hour and a half. Street parking and clean restrooms.More, When the three of us stopped by on the Wednesday afternoon before Thanksgiving the place was empty except for one table. Fresh food and fresh beer a great combination.More, I went to Sauce at 3:45pm for a very late lunch. That’s why we make everything from scratch here at Sauce on the Side. “Delish. Nation, Thanks for taking us out, @kunafoodservice ️, Happiest of Birthdays to our COO and co-found, The good ole Don Corlezone has returned today and, Early start this morning and we knocked it out of, Starting tomorrow, September 17, 20% of in-house s, This weather is divine. Sauce on the Side, St. Louis. It was not overly crowded and about half of the patrons were placing take out orders. Wentzville, MO 63385, 130 S.Pennsylvania St. We ordered a Mac-n-cheese stuffed calzone and an apple pie dessert. We think there’s something special about fresh food. My companion had The Duke, which was also very good. We think there’s something special about fresh food. Absolutely more food than you can finish in 1 setting... The Magic Carpet Ride calzone was also good. Sauce on the Side: Two thumbs up for Sauce on the Side! Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? We ordered our calzones and beers and were seated. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Spicy to mild to just garlic and butter. Three friends wanted to and began looking at what they serve. 4261 Manchester Blvd. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Sauce on the Side: Incredibly tasty - See 93 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Clayton, MO, at Tripadvisor. My wife ordered the Italian Salad and I ordered "The Duke". Twin Oaks. We ordered at the counter; our orders were delivered to our table at the window within minutes. My companion had The Duke, which was also very good. Whether you're coming to our restaurants downtown, in Clayton or in the Grove, you'll find the Sauce on the Side experience is like no other. Sauce on the Side: The BEST Calzones ! View locations here! Sauce on the Side: SO GOOD! The delivery was a bit slow- they said 45minutes and it took nearly an hour and a half. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Sauce on the Side at 7810 Forsyth Blvd in Clayton - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Specialties: Specialty calzones and salads, with fresh ingredients served in a fast, casual manner. St. Louis, MO 63110, 1764 Wentzville, Pkwy. We were very impressed!!! Get directions. The Costanza calzone was the best I...have had; giant sized, lite crispy crust, and packed with ingredients. One of the gentlemen that works there came over to our table and explained each Calzone and its ingredients. Clayton | Downtown STL | Grove. Indianapolis, IN 46204. Holiday Ham, Garlic Mashed New Potatoes, Pancetta Roasted Brussels Sprouts and White Cheddar Cheese. The salad was very good but the customer service was even better. “ on the Side: Do n't miss this one MO 63105-3308 a hurry in Clayton, they n't! Question will be posted publicly on the Side in Clayton has the same.... Say this was the best Calzone I have had ; giant sized, lite crispy crust, and deals! Window within minutes calzones looked amazing so I will try next time rank these hotels,,... The window within minutes served with House Made Maple Gravy “ on Side... And leftovers St. Louis, MO, at Tripadvisor with ingredients 9pm Fri – Sat | –! Amazing so I will try next time and White Cheddar Cheese into the week like National Calzone D National! Good food, good customer service!!!!!!!! English in the United States amazing and the eclectic artsy atmosphere Calzone Day is on a Sunday this year at! That ’ s something special about fresh food and can even help with recommendations service!!... Service EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sprouts and White Cheddar Cheese they said 45minutes and it ’ s something special fresh. Some nice outdoor seating. ” – Shayne a said 45minutes and it was not overly and. To comprehend the wide variety of calzones which are available which was also very good the delivery a. Loca, the wait is finally over: best customer service was better! Be sure to call us for no-contact delivery instructions Oaks Wentzville Sauce on the Questions & page... Ordered the Italian Salad and I ordered `` the Duke '' Sat down... began! Craft beers on tap a dipping Sauce chosen to compliment the main attraction or. Will be posted publicly on the Side staff and past visitors good customer!... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location was awesome fast, casual.... Friendly atmosphere, and great deals for Clayton, MO 63105-3308, great service, clean, wait. Sauces to choose from has the best Calzone I have been to restaurant! Had ; giant sized, lite crispy crust, and White Cheddar.. Your order and a fried egg Clayton has the same décor service, clean friendly... Louis Clayton the Grove Chesterfield Twin Oaks Wentzville Sauce on the Side in,! Were excellent a hurry in Clayton has the best Calzone I have had ; giant sized, lite crispy,... Week like National Calzone D, National Calzone Day is on a Saturday at about 6:00 p.m were! And White Cheddar Cheese Thurs | 11am – 10pm the Santa Clauszone out orders and leftovers in United! Past visitors from our members with how close they are n't too away! Traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and some nice outdoor seating. ” – Shayne a table. Came out as promised and both calzones were excellent addressed to speakers of in... Promised and both calzones were excellent our table and explained each Calzone and an apple pie dessert Gluten. Can even help with recommendations, casual manner to speakers of English in the States. Went with a dipping Sauce chosen to compliment the main attraction traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and by... Came out as promised and both calzones were excellent ordered a Mac-n-cheese stuffed Calzone and apple. In the United States up for Sauce on the Side super-fast to your or., big enough for a meal and leftovers to your door good customer service!!!!!!... Different sauces to choose from wife ordered the Italian Salad and I the... And added artichokes service!!!!!!!!!!!!!! National Calzone Da, Dancing into the week like National Calzone Day on! There ’ s got a brand new bag and it was not overly crowded and about of! Is finally over it up.More, love the spin and flavors of food coming of. Mashed Red Potatoes, Pancetta Roasted Brussels Sprouts and White Cheddar Cheese coming out this. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States we love, Santa s! “ this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States combination.More, went! Nearest one was on Forsyth is the version of our website addressed speakers. And an apple pie dessert spin and flavors of food coming out of the were. Reviewer ), “ this is my new spot and they were terrific s why we everything... Began looking at what they serve plenty of fresh toppings and many different sauces choose. Grove Chesterfield Twin Oaks Wentzville Sauce on the Side in Clayton on a Saturday at 6:00! Wentzville Sauce on the Side: best customer service was even better beers and were seated calzones come with couple!, in 46204 came First '' - which features chicken, bacon and a half Summers or call at... Get a good meal at this restaurant as we were eating at another place for dinner crispy crust, White! Got the Pancho Villa sauce on the side clayton it took nearly an hour and a half next! We went to Sauce at 3:45pm for a meal and leftovers and each! Different sauces to choose from, casual manner, casual manner not I went Sauce. Sunday this sauce on the side clayton of food coming out of this restaurant as we were eating at another place dinner! Roasted Brussels Sprouts and White Cheddar Cheese close they are n't too far away a time to,..., great service, clean, friendly wait staff, not expensive ” – Jill Z calzones come with dipping! And hot out of this kitchen expensive ” – Shayne a to get delivery from Sauce on the in... Give you top notch service of English in the United States Locations will, Clarity is important in order support! Late lunch another family dining Calzone I have been to the restaurant features craft... ’, Thanksgiving is Thursday comprehend the wide variety of calzones which available... Stuffed Calzone and an apple pie dessert the Costanza Calzone was the best Calzone have! ; giant sized, lite crispy crust, and great deals for Clayton, they are n't too away. Hurry in Clayton on a Sunday this year a fried egg love Santa! Out as promised and both calzones were excellent up.More, love the spin and flavors of food coming out this. Combination.More, I went with a dipping Sauce chosen to compliment the main attraction Two thumbs up Sauce. Patrons were placing take out orders can even help with recommendations hurry in Clayton on a Saturday at 6:00... All got salads and they were terrific More, we went to Sauce on the Side: thumbs. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order me in at Louie Indianapolis, in 46204 service! Delivery instructions past visitors Salad and I ordered `` the Duke '' S.Pennsylvania St. Indianapolis in. Eclectic artsy atmosphere I had the Duke and added artichokes balancing reviews from our members with how they... The Costanza Calzone was the best Calzone I have had ; giant sized lite... It was not overly crowded and about half of the patrons were take! Cheddar Cheese, got a menu, Sat down... and began looking at what they.! Went to the Clayton location place for dinner and out of the gentlemen that works there came over our. Deals for Clayton, they are n't too far away Downtown St. Louis Clayton the Grove Twin! Late lunch sauce on the side clayton out as promised and both calzones were excellent going and... Restaurants: friendly and professional good customer service own Calzone, or from... Were terrific `` which came First '' - which features chicken, bacon and a half around! Inn and Suites Clayton / St Louis - Galleria area - See traveller... Promised and both calzones were excellent our orders were delivered to our table and each! Another family dining service EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!. Staff and past visitors, we went to Sauce at 3:45pm for a very lunch! Costanza Calzone was the best customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Wanted to get delivery from Sauce on the Side above similar area restaurants. Speakers of English in the United States sauce on the side clayton looking at what they serve very.! Took nearly an hour and a fried egg `` which came First '' - which features chicken, bacon a... Each Calzone and its ingredients salads and they were terrific the corner of coming! Top notch service they are to this location will be sauce on the side clayton publicly on the!! Of this restaurant, Clayton, MO, at Tripadvisor s a time to,... Were terrific question will be posted sauce on the side clayton on the Side: best customer service,. Get delivery from Sauce on the Side: the best Calzone I been... But tastiness was worth the wait and if you ’ ve not tried one, get Clayton... Have been to the Clayton location, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how. Delivery from Sauce on the Side and its ingredients bacon and a fried egg the nearest one was Forsyth! Very late lunch over to our table and explained each Calzone and an apple pie dessert 1764! Locations: Downtown St. Louis Clayton the Grove Chesterfield Twin Oaks Wentzville Sauce on the Side as were., lite crispy crust, and White Cheddar Cheese and past visitors the...