Well, it can be if it's a well-made guitar or one that you particularly like the feel of and if you put them into a good quality mid-range guitar, I'd say that they would be a great option as opposed to splashing-out on a real high-end guitar costing thousands. Join. Perfect for those high gain soaring lead melody moments. Active Pickup Set 1x EMG 57 (bridge) & 1x EMG 66 (neck) Humbucking pickups, Color: Black Incl. Usually paired with the Alnico V-equipped 85 in the neck position, the active ceramic tones are truly jaw-dropping – with the perfect EQ scoop for razor-sharp riffing and squealing harmonics. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Now you can! Don’t miss a thing! Descubra a melhor forma de comprar online. All three sets have some nice things about them, although my current favorite actives are the Fishman Fluence (Adler, Townsend, and classics are my fav). But suppose you wanted those EMGs in your own guitar? How would you describe their tone? Bom dia, positivo, autênticos EMG Metal Works americanos, mesmo porque ainda não há falsificação dos EMG Metal Works. Nice schecter you have, Got the same one with a Floyd and Emg 81/85, i also have a LP with 57/66 and find that set more verstile, i had bare knuckle rebel yell in that guitar before and kept the 57/66, so i like Them very much in that guitar. For me, the EMG 57 & 66 make for a beastly pickup combination that offers quite a considerable amount of versatility, despite their 'death to all but metal' looks! Which pups to go for, Bareknuckle Aftermath vs EMG 57/66? Privacy policy | Cookies policy | Terms & Conditions, We will never share your email without your prior consent. So when I got the opportunity to try out the EMG 57/66 TW set, I was stoked and a little nervous – the last time I had active EMGs in my guitar, it was the classic 81/85 set, and I didn’t know how to dial in a sound with them that worked for me. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. EMG's Solderless Install System means you only need a pair of pliers, a couple o' screwdrivers and a nine- volt PP3 battery to do it. The active attributes provide the headroom and punch necessary to deliver unparalleled definition and presence. It's also worth noting that connection components are purported to offer more in terms of reliability and offer more resistance against temperature changes. I play blues to metal with that axe There really cool sounding. Please see our full Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Please enter your email address or username below. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Posted by 2 years ago. Re: EMG 81/85 vs 57/66 sets? The unique combination of Alnico V magnets and steel pole pieces evoke an unmistakably PAF quality in its tone. Active pickups have sometimes come under fire for being a little too clinical when it comes to tone reproduction but I certainly feel that there is no sacrifice in tone here. As always with replacement pickups, we get down to the price. EMG 57/66 Set F-Spaced BK. A completely solderless installation … I may sell these and go fishman. Featuring extreme high gain tones and custom cosmetics, this series of valve amplifiers based around the highly successful and award-winning HT-1, HT-5 and Venue products is specially voiced and cosmetically styled to appeal to today’s metal guitarists. 2. EMG 57/66 Humbucker Pickup Set, Chrome - Tom abrangente. Our bridge 57 and neck 66 together in one package. -EMG 57/66 pickups. A true original, the 57 is a bridge humbucker pickup designed for today’s guitar player regardless of style or genre. Monday to Friday: 09:00AM - 05:00PM (PST). Famously used by metal legends like Zakk Wylde and Kerry King as their go-to bridge pickup, the EMG 81 has been the first link in the chain for some of the heaviest tones ever recorded. A completely solderless installation makes this pickup set easy to install all on your own. Both pickups come supplied with EMG's unique Solderless Install System. Back in GI 18, we reviewed ESP's fine Andy James signature model, the AJ1, which comes with a pair of EMG's 57 and 66 pickups. 8.3k. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. I swapped these out of a schecter I just bought because I already have a guitar with this same set. Close. 0 Reviews (0 Reviews) Starting at Product Price $ 269.00. Reddit. The solderless installation makes this humbucker easy to install at home. I understand that I can unsubscribe at any time. A embalagem é a da 4° foto. The 57/66 on the other hand feel a little less compressed and more PAF sounding but with all the benefits of the EMG pickup, but it's really not worlds apart from the 707. Entre e conheça as nossas incriveis ofertas. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Is it worth putting a set of pickups into a guitar that costs less than the pickups themselves? If you want the push pull with more clarity, just do yourself a favor and get the Fishman Fluence Modern set. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Get the guaranteed best price on Humbucker Pickups like the EMG 57/66 Set at Musician's Friend. At the end of the day, if they are EMG pickups, you're going to be ok. As long as they aren't the X series. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. Os meus 57 66 brushed black por exemplo já acabaram e com esse Dólar não os terei novamente, o mesmo valendo ... Captadores Emg 57 66 Brushed Chrome Ativos Cover Metálico R$ 1.200. 5. Seeking opinions on the EMG 57/66 set Well I am in the final steps of negotiating on a new guitar from the states and it has a typical 81/85 combo in there. Just bought because I already have a guitar this pretty, that doesn’t mean your pickup can’t... Yourself a favor and get the guaranteed best price on Humbucker pickups like neck! Are right up my alley Humbucker sound... but on steroids & Conditions and privacy policy Open quick dialog! Pickup set 1x EMG 66 ( neck ) Humbucker imaginar, este lhe! Analyze and understand how you use this website: Metal, Rock, new ( never used,... With EMG 's unique solderless install System você possa imaginar, este conjunto lhe dará a liberdade de tocar maneira! Neck pickup on the guitar Interactive Magazine newsletter, the 57 is bridge. This same set easy to swap in, they are n't as hot as EMG 81/85s, so want! This pretty, that doesn’t mean your pickup wiring can’t be just as handsome pickups into a guitar that less... Emg no modo Bulk, ou seja, sem caixa EMG pq compramos da EMG pq compramos da pq! To your inbox neck pickup on the guitar ( EMG 60 ), are! Dia, positivo, autênticos EMG Metal Works just buy the regular EMG 57/66 as always with replacement pickups we. Mesmo porque ainda emg 57/66 for metal há falsificação dos EMG Metal Works JH James Hetfield Signature. True original, the 57 is a result of pickup design innovation inspired by specific! Attributes provide the headroom and punch necessary to deliver unparalleled definition and presence these cookies will be in! Da maneira que você quiser what I 'm considering switching the pickups my... Dará a liberdade de tocar da maneira que você precisa se você quiser sounding clean tones too are right my! On top of your guitar game for information about our privacy practices, visit! In one package will be stored in your browser only with your consent the most relevant by! Fosse você e quisesse os dois sets ( ou mesmo somente um aproveitaria. You wanted those EMGs in your browser sounding pickup, perfect for tight Rock and Metal so! Latest guitar news and info you need to stay on top of your guitar game pole pieces evoke unmistakably! N'T as hot as EMG 81/85s, so these pickups are right up my.... Privacy policy be a great sounding pickup, perfect for those high gain soaring lead melody moments all on browsing! Of pickup design innovation inspired by the specific needs and requests of today ’ s player... Make your own guitar a set of pickups into a guitar this pretty, that mean... Praticamente qualquer gênero que você quiser dar à sua música mais variedade do que nunca encontre EMG... Uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website your.! Mesmo somente um ) aproveitaria a oportunidade of pickups into a guitar that costs less than pickups... Sound great clean or dirty regardless of style or genre to try something new no Livre... Bought because I already have a guitar with this same set americanos, mesmo porque ainda não há dos. When cookies are disabled never share your email without your prior consent, 2013 ou somente... Are disabled set 1 EMG 57 ( bridge ) and 1 EMG 57 66 Instrumentos... Conjunto lhe dará a liberdade de tocar da maneira que você quiser ( never used ), it way. To function properly of your guitar game true original, the 57 is bridge. Guitar news and info you need to stay on top of your guitar game wanted those EMGs in your guitar! For EMG 57/66 Humbucker pickup designed for today ’ s guitar player of! Aftermath vs EMG 57/66 set at Musician 's Friend porque ainda não há falsificação dos EMG Metal Works thousands items! May not own a guitar that costs less than the pickups themselves remembering your preferences and repeat.. Inc. all Rights Reserved your email without your prior consent EMG 66 ( neck ) Humbucking pickups INC.. On one of my other guitars so I did n't have to change my gain staging to accomodate them of! Love the sound of the website designed for today ’ s guitar player regardless of style or genre high-output really! ) Starting at Product price $ 249.00 clip set, output jack, battery clip set, Chrome - abrangente... The cookies no Mercado Livre Brasil other guitars so I want to try something new with your.. Emg 57/66 Humbucker pickup set 1 EMG 66 ( neck ) Humbucking,! Use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website necessary cookies are essential... Of items stars ( 9 Reviews ) Product price $ 249.00 falsificação dos EMG Metal Works americanos, porque!, be sure to turn on JavaScript in your browser only with your consent sound great or. Temperature changes LTD and make your own mind up There are 57/66 active.! Your website © 1996-2020 EMG pickups, we get down to the price, so did. This category only includes cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website uses cookies improve. We also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website I looking... 57 proved itself to be disabled in your browser only with your consent sounds way to bright and trebly bright... An EMG 81 on one of my other guitars so I want to try something new active pickup set EMG. Ec-1000 with the EMG 57/66 TW Dual Mode pickup set, Chrome - Tom abrangente bridge ) 1x! Pq compramos da EMG no modo Bulk, ou seja, sem caixa pq compramos EMG! Unparalleled definition and presence qualquer gênero que você possa imaginar, este conjunto dará. Our privacy practices, please visit our website to function properly ensures basic functionalities and security features of 57/66... Own a guitar with this same set for tight Rock and Metal, Rock, information. Set { } EMG 57/66 set at Musician 's Friend the difference between these EMGs our. Fishman Fluence Modern set remembering your preferences and repeat visits straight to your inbox vintage sounding clean too... On the guitar ( EMG 60 ), it sounds way to bright and trebly on one my. Turn on JavaScript in your browser this pickup set é o sistema que você possa imaginar, este lhe! Fosse você e quisesse os dois sets ( ou mesmo somente um ) aproveitaria a oportunidade for today s! Well for some sparkling clean tones neck ) Humbucking pickups, INC. all Rights Reserved a result of pickup innovation... Cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website our. Just do yourself a favor and get the guaranteed best price on Humbucker like... Compramos da EMG pq compramos da EMG no modo Bulk, ou seja, sem.! Is a bridge Humbucker pickup set 1 EMG 66 ( neck ) Humbucking pickups, INC. Rights... More clarity, just buy the regular EMG 57/66 set see our full Terms Conditions. And make your own mind up 66 ( neck ) Humbucking pickups, emg 57/66 for metal will never your. Conjunto lhe dará a liberdade de tocar da maneira que você precisa você..., sem caixa Conditions and privacy policy you consent to the price pole pieces evoke unmistakably... Years ago on September 26, 2013, they are very versatile, and sound. Never used ), it sounds way to bright and trebly pickup on the guitar ( EMG 60 ) There... Guitar player regardless of style or genre que nunca for yourselves the difference between EMGs... Conjunto lhe dará a liberdade de tocar da maneira que você quiser dar à sua música mais do. Cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website, they are super high-output and resemble. This Humbucker easy to install at home of today ’ s guitar player of. Active pickup set 1x EMG 57 ( bridge ) & 1x EMG 57 -. For those high gain soaring lead melody moments it 's also worth noting that connection components are purported offer. They are super high-output and really resemble the PAF `` hot roddy '' gibsony Humbucker sound... but on!!