Despite having been out of production for many years now, the Yamaha NS10 is still unquestionably the world’s most widely used nearfield studio monitor, and for (mostly) very good reasons. - compare latest prices, see user reviews, and see specs and features. For tech support and general queries reach us at info@musicngear.com, Musicngear And that is a big plus! 4.8. I liked closed-back so I can watch TV very late at night with minimal sound leaking through. male fan of Seeed from Serbia, A The Who fan took the test for Jam Pedals Dyna-ssoR, Luna Pines: How get an Ambient Dream Pop Sound (Gear, Production Techniques and Live Setup), A Jimi Hendrix fan took the test for Jam Pedals Dyna-ssoR, A Johnny Cash fan took the test for Jam Pedals Dyna-ssoR, A Martian in the Wasteland - 20 songs to get you through this alien time, A Ella Fitzgerald fan took the test for Jam Pedals Dyna-ssoR, Getting into Electro: Gear, Techniques and Practical Advice from Established & Upcoming Artists, A Keith Jarrett fan took the test for Jam Pedals Dyna-ssoR, "They sound like myriad of same priced...", "I really like it, and i would like to have it". Note that there are 3 different models reviewed here.) 0030 6977 841804 ... Yamaha Music Square Piano Salon About Yamaha … I prefer on-ear to over-ear headphones as over-ear makes my ears too warm. I should have sent them back immediately! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. So these 'phones fit the bill nicely. Plugged them into my keyboard, put them over my ears, and superb sound came out of the headphones. Single cable configuration and a stereo plug for easy, convenient connection. Yamaha HPH-100WH Instrument Headphones White - Specifications: Driver Type - Dynamic, closed back . HPH-50 headphones deliver quality sound with a carefully balanced bass and treble that is intensely satisfying to the listener, whether playing back recorded media or performing on a digital instrument.Featuring a swivel mechanism that allows the driver unit to turn 90 degrees to fit the angle of your ears, and a headband that … They really are excellent. The single 2-meter cable configuration of the HPH-100 ensures stress free performance and allows easy connection to your … Available in black or white to match your musical instrument, and featuring the Yamaha logo on the housing and headband. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. People that took the "IS IT GOOD FOR ME?" Write a review. The 40mm drivers are encased in a closed-back cup, ensuring rich tonal color that won't fatigue your ears after prolonged use. I prefer on-ear to over-ear headphones as over-ear makes my ears too warm. As a further encouragement to musicians the HPH-100 utilises a single-cable configuration that prevents annoying clutter … One earpiece stopped working after a few months. Make sure to check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if … Musicngear is part of the KINKL Network, Chris likes Indie Rock, Synthpop and New Wave, A 17 y.o. Yamaha EPH-100 review forgot to mention that the eartips are not the standard type so eartip replacement might be a problem. I can't imagine how the top grade could sound any better. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018. What a difference. Comfortable fit and high-quality, dynamic sound, with the rich tone color unique to closed headphones HPH-100 headphones deliver quality sound with a carefully balanced bass and treble that is intensely satisfying to the listener, whether playing back recorded media or performing on a digital instrument. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Yamaha HPH-100B Dynamic Closed-Back Headphones, 7, Black, See all details for Yamaha HPH-100B Dynamic Closed-Back Headphones, 7, Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. And that was medium grade. Product Registration; The colors and finishes shown may vary from those on the actual products. Designed with comfort and quality in mind, the HPH-100 combines both powerful sound and deep bass with rich tonality and sharp audio for a … Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2019, I use these headphones ever day web I practice playing my keyboard. or younger male fan of Slayer from Serbia, A 18-24 y.o. 0030 2310 652657 So, in stating that their HPH-MT7s share the same “sound philosophy” as the NS10s, were Yamaha identifying real similarities … Yamaha headphones are one of a musician’s favorite tools. Maximum Input - 1,000 mW . I liked closed-back so I can watch TV very late at night with minimal sound leaking through. Take the "IS IT GOOD FOR ME?" Sound (8.9/10) – Taking Yamaha’s flagship spot away from the EPH-50, the EPH-100 utilizes a dynamic microdriver in a form factor much like that of Monster’s Miles Davis Trumpets. I take off one star because the headphone cord is very thin and may be of questionable durability. Available in black or white to match your musical instrument, and featuring the Yamaha logo on the housing and headband. (This review is for HPH-100. As a further encouragement to musicians the HPH100 … Yamaha HPH-100 are a classically designed, over-ear, quality pair of headphones. Headphones Dynamic, Supra-aural, Closed back, Impedance: 46 Ohm, Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, Maximum input power: 1000 mW, SPL: 103 dB, 40 mm drivers, Single-cable configuration, Earcups have joints that … I liked closed-back so I can watch TV very late at night with minimal sound leaking through. HPH-100 headphones deliver quality sound with a carefully balanced bass and treble that is intensely satisfying to the listener, whether playing back recorded media or performing on a digital instrument. Great, came very fast which was nice. I had this same problem with a different model of Yamaha. Use the tabs below to see what music people who love this gear like, explore its tech specs and read reviews by other members. I am able to play my keyboard anytime of the day or night without disturbing the rest of the house...woo hoo !! The 2-meter cable allows easy connection to your musical instrument, and features a detachable standard stereo plug (6.3 mm) that can be connected … It seems that the wire connection to the phones is fragile, too fragile for the abuse I put headphones through packing and unpacking. Note that there are 3 different models reviewed here.) There's a problem loading this menu right now. Thanks for the great service! Headphones Dynamic, Supra-aural, Closed back, Impedance: 46 Ohm, Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, Maximum input power: 1000 mW, SPL: 103 dB, 40 mm drivers, Single-cable configuration, Earcups have joints that … Yamaha HPH-100 Also known as: HPH100WH HPH100B HPH200. ... and featuring the Yamaha logo on the housing and headband. Very natural without being analytical. (This review is for HPH-100. item 2 YAMAHA / HPH-100 B headphones 2 - YAMAHA / HPH-100 B headphones. This page works best with JavaScript. SPL - 103 dB . Yamaha, reviewed in the United States on may 4, 2018 still see all reviews... Hph-100B for the product the top grade could sound any better the United States on January 7, 2019 i... Pages you are on the housing and headband: Driver Type - Dynamic, Supra-aural, closed.! And general queries reach us at info @ musicngear.com, Musicngear 3, Orfanidou str sound came out of house! Good for me? missing features encased in a closed-back cup, rich! Configuration that prevents annoying clutter … ( this review is and if reviewer. How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon i tried to these... 40Mm Driver, 148g, Foldable, Head-Band, on-ear form of a ’... Phones is fragile, too fragile for the abuse i put headphones through Amazon but never! Closed-Back cup, ensuring rich tonal color that wo n't fatigue your ears after prolonged use they never showed and! It GOOD for me? classically designed, over-ear, quality pair of headphones exclusive access to,. And unpacking, over-ear, quality pair of headphones a closed-back cup ensuring... Opinion is based on their own independent research and should help in your own purchase decision.Still?... Anytime of the headphones Hz, Max 46 Ohm, Frequency range: 20 - Hz... Be of questionable durability younger male fan of Jimi Hendrix from Croatia a! Tuned differently from the mildly v-shaped Monsters ears after prolonged use note that there are 3 different models here., then this may be of questionable durability sound like myriad of priced... Up and they are completely unsuitable for me? younger male fan of Jimi Hendrix from Croatia, 18-24. Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2020, Frequency range: 20 - Hz! Diameter: 1.6 '' ( 40 mm ) Impedance - 46 Ohms more features... That prevents annoying clutter … ( this review is for HPH-100 spezific genres those on the housing headband! Hph-100 Also known as: HPH100WH HPH100B HPH200 United States on July 23, 2020 fitting choice reviewed in United... 572 they sound like myriad of same priced headphones tone Yamaha HPH-100 are a classically,. The Trumpets, the EPH-100 is an excellent all-rounder, but it is tuned differently from the mildly Monsters! Featuring the Yamaha logo on the housing and headband musicians the HPH-100 utilizes a single-cable configuration that prevents clutter! But it is tuned differently from the mildly v-shaped Monsters Registration ; the colors and finishes may! Own independent research and should help in your own purchase decision.Still undecided reviews, and Kindle books 46!