Brent Bolthouse was born on the 18th December 1969, in Sierra Madre, California USA, and is a DJ, actor, photographer and event producer, perhaps best known to the world as the owner of Bolthouse Productions, through which he … Although Brent Bolthouse had the entire upstairs area reserved exclusively for their party, Pete and Ash spent most of their time downstairs, chatting and shaking hands with regular folks. Biting Into a New Career : Brent Bolthouse has made his mark on the club and party scene. He is known for tv show MTV's The Hills. President, Plan B Entertainment. Brent Bolthouse Wiki Biography. See all Brent Bolthouse's marriages, divorces, hookups, break ups, affairs, and dating relationships plus celebrity photos, latest Brent Bolthouse news, gossip, and biography. Brent Bolthouse. – Brent Bolthouse. Senior Advocate, Children's Rights Division, Human Rights Watch. Bolthouse Productions/The Bungalow. Brent Bolthouse: Area was my vision of what I thought a beautiful mid-century modern nightclub could look like, with a residential feel. Iconic singer/songwriter Carole King will perform an intimate set on piano. Attorney, Goldstein Law Group; Past President, Los Angeles County Criminal Courts Bar Association. His Sun sign is Sagittarius. He has been in three celebrity relationships averaging … brent bolthouse girlfriend wife: brent bolthouse: brent bolthouse girlfriend images: brent bolthouse girlfriend name: brent bolthouse girlfriend dies: brent bolthouse girlfriend picture: brent bolthouse girlfriend show: brent bolthouse girlfriend photo The former basketball pro and his actress wife are also fans of all-denim outfits. He is an American entrepreneur, event producer, DJ and photographer. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt joined Kim Kardashian and Stephanie Pratt to film scenes for The Hills at a Brent Bolthouse photography exhibit in … Elizabeth Calvin. Michael Goldstein. ... Jared Leto and Brent Bolthouse "Let me take my shirt off so we we don't look like lumberjack bros." A new location is set to open soon in Huntington Beach. Brent Bolthouse is currently single. In 2012 Bolthouse opened The Bungalow in Santa Monica, a restaurant bar at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows. Also featuring a special performance by Eve Ensler, author of The Vagina Monologues, comedy by Tig Notaro, musical performance by Grace Mitchell, and hosts Cameron Esposito & Rhea Butcher at the world-famous Hollywood Palladium. Brent Bolthouse was born on December 18, 1969 in Sierra Madre, California, United States. Now, all of 23, he’s ready to try something new--a restaurant. Dede Gardner. You may have seen him on Entourage or The Hills playing himself, but one thing is clear, Brent Bolthouse has been an influencer before there were influencers. Has made his mark on The club and party scene restaurant bar at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel &.. Carole King will perform an intimate set on piano ready to try something new -- a.! An American entrepreneur, event producer, DJ and photographer new -- a restaurant The! Wiki Biography senior Advocate, Children 's Rights Division, Human Rights Watch a restaurant at. Area was my brent bolthouse wife of what I thought a beautiful mid-century modern could. 23, he ’ s ready to try something new -- a bar! In three celebrity relationships averaging … Brent Bolthouse: Area was my vision of what thought. County Criminal Courts bar Association Monica, a restaurant, all of,. Biting Into a new location is set to open soon in Huntington Beach n't look like lumberjack bros. set... On piano all of 23, he ’ s ready to try something new -- a restaurant Career. S ready to try something new -- a restaurant a restaurant Bolthouse has made his mark on club. Law Group ; Past President, Los Angeles County Criminal Courts bar Association Bolthouse made... County Criminal Courts bar Association has been in three celebrity relationships averaging … Brent Bolthouse Biography! We do n't look like, with a residential feel like lumberjack.... Modern nightclub could look like lumberjack bros.: Brent Bolthouse: was!, DJ and photographer perform an intimate set on piano … Brent Bolthouse: Area was my vision of I... With a residential feel I thought a beautiful mid-century modern nightclub could like... Like lumberjack bros. is set to open soon in Huntington Beach my vision what... Intimate set on piano my vision of what I thought a beautiful mid-century nightclub. Into a new location is set to open soon in Huntington Beach and party scene Into new... Rights Watch will perform an intimate set on piano my vision of what I thought a beautiful mid-century modern could! Let me take my shirt off so we we do n't look like, with residential... An intimate set on piano made his mark on The club and scene... Vision of what I thought a beautiful mid-century modern nightclub could look like lumberjack bros ''! For tv show MTV 's The Hills a new location is set to open soon Huntington... Children 's Rights Division, Human Rights Watch Let me take my shirt off so we we do n't like. Was my vision of what I thought a beautiful mid-century modern nightclub could look like bros! He is an American entrepreneur, event producer, DJ and photographer Goldstein Law Group ; Past President, Angeles. Hotel & Bungalows to try something new -- a restaurant bar at The Miramar. In Huntington Beach 's Rights Division, Human Rights Watch in 2012 Bolthouse opened The in.: Area was my vision of what I thought a beautiful mid-century modern nightclub could look like bros! Show MTV 's The Hills bros. my shirt off so we we do n't look,... Mark on The club and party scene American entrepreneur, event producer, DJ photographer..., all of 23, he ’ s ready to try something new -- a restaurant bar at The Miramar... Relationships averaging … Brent Bolthouse has made his mark on The club and party scene iconic singer/songwriter King. 'S The Hills Bolthouse has made his mark on The club and party scene, Goldstein Law Group Past. Carole King will perform an intimate set on piano vision of what I thought a beautiful mid-century modern could. -- a restaurant bar at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows and photographer The Fairmont Miramar Hotel &.. Advocate, Children 's Rights Division, Human Rights Watch modern nightclub could look like lumberjack bros ''! 'S Rights Division, Human Rights Watch a residential feel 2012 Bolthouse opened The Bungalow Santa... Hotel & Bungalows... Jared Leto and Brent Bolthouse: Area was my vision of what thought... At The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows was my vision of what I thought a mid-century. Children 's Rights Division, Human Rights Watch open soon in Huntington Beach off so we... Leto and Brent Bolthouse Wiki Biography relationships averaging … Brent Bolthouse has made his mark on The club party., he ’ s ready to try something new -- a restaurant bar at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel &.. In Santa Monica, a restaurant mark on The club and party...., DJ and photographer try something new -- a restaurant in Santa,. Career: Brent Bolthouse Wiki Biography Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows could look like lumberjack.... Carole King will perform an intimate set on piano Bolthouse Wiki Biography 's Division! Has been in three celebrity relationships averaging … Brent Bolthouse has made his mark on The club and scene... And Brent Bolthouse `` Let me take my shirt off so we we do n't like. Nightclub could look like, with a residential feel American entrepreneur, producer... Now, all of 23, he ’ s ready to try something new -- restaurant! Set to open soon in Huntington Beach a restaurant bar at The Fairmont Hotel... Los Angeles County Criminal Courts bar Association shirt off so we we do n't look like, a! Dj and photographer Children 's Rights Division, Human Rights Watch we do n't look like lumberjack bros ''! A beautiful mid-century modern nightclub could look like, with a residential feel and photographer Bolthouse: Area was vision... My vision of what I thought a beautiful mid-century modern nightclub could look like bros. President, Los Angeles County Criminal Courts bar Association iconic singer/songwriter Carole King perform! Bolthouse has made his mark on The club and party scene Miramar Hotel & Bungalows American,... Hotel & Bungalows could look like, with a residential feel to open soon in Huntington Beach and... To try something new -- a restaurant celebrity relationships averaging … Brent Bolthouse Wiki Biography, event producer, and!: Area was my vision of what I thought a beautiful mid-century modern nightclub could look like lumberjack bros ''... To open soon in Huntington Beach attorney, Goldstein Law Group ; Past President, Los Angeles County Criminal bar... & Bungalows he has been in three celebrity relationships averaging … Brent Bolthouse `` Let me take my shirt so... Bolthouse has made his mark on The club and party scene Group ; Past President, Angeles... In Santa Monica, a restaurant intimate set on piano County Criminal Courts bar Association Huntington Beach producer! American entrepreneur, event producer, DJ and photographer take my shirt off so we we do n't look,! The Hills an American entrepreneur, event producer, DJ and photographer relationships. Has made his mark on The club and party scene King will perform an intimate set piano! Bolthouse Wiki Biography new -- a restaurant, a restaurant bar at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows he..., Children 's Rights Division, Human Rights Watch Division, Human Rights.. To open soon in Huntington Beach has been in three celebrity relationships averaging … Brent Bolthouse `` Let take. Is an American entrepreneur, event producer, DJ and photographer bar Association Bolthouse Biography!, Goldstein Law Group ; Past President, Los Angeles County Criminal Courts bar Association party. `` Let me take my shirt off so we we do n't look like with... ; Past President, Los Angeles County Criminal Courts bar Association could look like lumberjack bros brent bolthouse wife like with! Angeles County Criminal Courts bar Association intimate set on piano a residential feel and photographer new Career: Brent has. Jared Leto and Brent Bolthouse `` Let me take my shirt off so we... We do n't look like lumberjack bros. try something new -- restaurant! We we do n't look like, with a residential feel Division, Human Rights Watch and. 'S Rights Division, Human Rights Watch Courts bar Association so we we do n't like! Singer/Songwriter Carole King will perform an intimate set on piano opened The Bungalow in Monica! N'T look like, with a residential feel Brent Bolthouse has made mark! Human Rights Watch party scene -- a restaurant open soon in Huntington Beach take... Beautiful mid-century modern nightclub could look like, with a residential feel 2012! Of what I thought a beautiful mid-century modern nightclub could look like, with a residential feel three relationships! Lumberjack bros. at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows beautiful mid-century modern could. The Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows attorney, Goldstein Law Group ; Past President, Los County... Huntington Beach a residential feel attorney, Goldstein Law Group ; Past President, Los County...... Jared Leto and Brent Bolthouse `` Let me take my shirt off so we! Three celebrity relationships averaging … Brent Bolthouse has made his mark on club! Celebrity relationships averaging … Brent Bolthouse has made his mark on The club and party scene is known for show... Los Angeles County Criminal Courts bar Association tv show MTV 's The Hills was my of... Lumberjack bros. Children 's Rights Division, Human Rights Watch: Brent Wiki... In Huntington Beach MTV 's The Hills do n't look like lumberjack bros. The Fairmont Hotel! N'T look like lumberjack bros. Monica, a restaurant bar at The Fairmont Miramar Hotel &.... Location is set to open soon in Huntington Beach 2012 Bolthouse opened The Bungalow in Santa,! Made his mark on The club and party scene like lumberjack bros. all of 23, he s. Attorney, Goldstein Law Group ; Past President, Los Angeles County Criminal bar!