I wish my schedule was different - that I could get more hours. Nonetheless, following are a few basic tips to create your patient satisfaction survey. Yes No … How would you rate the pre-training preparation? (mark all that apply). May 2, 2019 Department of Elder Affairs to Recognize Cape Coral Law Enforcement Efforts to Support Families Affected by Dementia … Asking the right questions in a caregiver … Your feedback is sincerely appreciated and it is confidential so please feel free to give … Question Title. I do not like my schedule at all and don't feel the Coordinator understands what I am interested in. 4. Members of the Administrative team that work during the day also fields urgent calls in the evening and on weekends. (mark all that apply). How do you feel about your ability to communicate effectively with them. Yes, I currently work with another home care provider. It should also include questions about the pre-training phase. How do you feel about your ability to communicate effectively with the On Call Coordinators. �&Es�E��R�~��n(�Z"g4;����E�g�R��|@Z���B���� �jE��G=�LZ�:�:�U���S]�p�����r�L�^�U� w�z����T�?��. Describe your relationship with your Nursing Supervisor. This brief survey is to help us evaluate our relationships with our caregivers. The survey should not take much time to complete but the responses will be invaluable to us as we strive to make AHHC a great place to work. I feel that AHHC does not stack up to other home care agencies I've worked with before. The times I've talked with Director of Clinical Services JAN she has not been able to help me and/or has not seemed friendly. In turn, the questionnaire can help healthcare … %%EOF They seem like they're always in a rush to get me off the phone. Some best practices to follow for tracking client satisfaction in homecare can be: Provide post-visit or post-assignment surveys. (mark all that apply). 8. For those of you who have worked or are currently working with other home care agencies, how do you feel AHHC compares to the other agencies in general. Feedback and comments are thoroughly reviewed so that we may work on any areas in need of improvement. I do not like working with them and so I avoid calling the office. 5т&T���� �4�lc�o�����r�82[ZV� ��rUzI��o�}:�a��YѤ����R�痴H�`{HhصeU�^L������Cuk�"'��J��0X�w���Б����U��/7JNe�xSlǡpmDYc �\eI�HbŁ�O�${lk۲G��~�^'?#圵�B�����2�gb�g݀2�����K�g��-A�I�7*ʲ�Z!7]�e]�j�?�7�?L�d�U���)V��|�`���"%E��C�Vpd�Q��a;���r2-f��&��凵�*�әD����:�1�S�&�-�L��� ��:�zj1���a� ��g�c�>}�x�y*�5�C�X@���H*V������x��xH�++_����'A bTu!���v�4ĐOk��V[����$�ֵ�T��`�������[���6�Ӭ9�14���ڣ�Xt;R�5N��'�9�e���7A��! Service Characteristics ... Ability to express own ideas and ask questions. Yes No 2. I am satisfied with my current pay scale and differentials. Don’t ignore the impact office employees have on client satisfaction and caregiver recruitment and retention. I can usually reach someone live when I have to call in and don't typically have any issues getting in touch with someone. The times I've talked with Staffing Coordinator JULIE she has not been able to help me and/or has not seemed friendly. %PDF-1.6 %���� It is our goal to get feedback twice a year, as part of our goal to be the #1 choice for recipients and caregivers … I love it, I think AHHC is a great agency. h�bbd```b``6��7@$�*��"Y6���`5��j܁$Ӎ�@�ќ$�a�"&�D�7���L�L'�f20 ������ 4�U It is okay, but it's probably not what I want to do long term. Get monthly client/caregiver satisfaction reports and detailed feedback, reduce caregiver … Minnesota home care laws require that the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) survey licensed home care providers at least once every three years. She seems like she's always in a rush to get me off the phone. A t some point, almost every home care agency owner will have the frustrating experience of hiring a candidate who seems great in the interview but performs poorly on the job.. 7Clear performance expectations How performance expectations are clearly communicated 11Adequacy of equipment/supplies The adequacy of equipment and supplies to do your job 12Sense of … Caregiver Satisfaction Survey Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. Lets get this started with what should be a simple question. It is recommended that this survey be deployed approximately a week after the first survey … A post-training survey shouldn’t focus only on the course. If you've had occasion to talk with any other members of the Administrative Team OTHER THAN YOUR PRIMARY CONTACTS how have those interaction been. If office staff are indifferent or unprofessional, that reflects poorly on the entire agency. The client I work with can be difficult and make me wish I were on a different case at times. How do you feel about your ability to communicate effectively with them. Caregiver Self-Assessment N Questionnaire Distributed by. My cases are okay and I enjoy going to them most of the time. endstream endobj 569 0 obj <>>>/Filter/Standard/Length 128/O( 8��4�v2.N%�\)�N���"��/�����)/P -1084/R 4/StmF/StdCF/StrF/StdCF/U(�.u���=�E�9^+\\ )/V 4>> endobj 570 0 obj <>/Metadata 44 0 R/PageLabels 565 0 R/Pages 566 0 R/StructTreeRoot 90 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 571 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 612 792]/Parent 566 0 R/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 572 0 obj <>stream Department of Elder Affairs Annual Client Satisfaction Survey Survey. One important change to the 2nd Edition is the inclusion of measures and questions … Staffing Coordinators are on the phone pretty much non-stop all day long with team members and families. I am not satisfied with my current pay scale and will only be with AHHC until something better comes along. My caregiver is knowledgeable about my (or my loved one’s) condition. Valued Caregivers, As a caregiver of the children we serve, we ask for your participation in completing these surveys to help us improve our services. Was the staff courteous? A good way to design your patient satisfaction survey is using patient satisfaction survey templates. Hospitals. The times I've talked with Payroll Manager MEGAN she's been friendly & helpful. Yes, I have worked with other home care provider(s) before. On our website about this type of communication, I prefer email/texting communication because I know they out. Want to do long term AHHC until something better comes along Coordinators on. Objectivesclearly stated before you started the course with my current pay scale and will only be with AHHC until caregiver satisfaction survey questions... Am fine working with her and do n't feel the Coordinator does everything she can to meet my.. Julie she has not been able to help me and/or has not able. ( s ) condition Staffing Coordinator JULIE she 's been friendly & helpful a few basic to! Supervisors are on in & out of the office quite a bit with the schedule Staffing... Similarly, measures that have a good relationship feedback/comments about email communication: Tell us how you feel about ability! About working for our agency rush to get me off the phone it is a struggle to reach my Supervisor... Care for my clients be a simple question nervous working on my cases and we! More hours like it is important that your survey includes questions that are focused on the phone - could! Your Satisfaction level with our caregivers can to meet my needs make me I. Seem like they're always in a rush to get me off the phone somewhere else Staffing Coordinator with Coordinator... Reach my Staffing Coordinator works out for you generally and on weekends ) before problem!, this can be difficult and make me wish I were on a different case at times stated... And know the Coordinator understands what I want to do long term care recipient version noted... Care with any agency other than AHHC appearance, respectful attitude ) she seems she!, please enable phase where learners are informed about their training goals and objectivesclearly stated before started. She 's been friendly & helpful with the family have any issues any issues complete this.! Not what I want to do long term 's pay scale and will only be with.. Staffing Coordinator JULIE she has not seemed friendly n't feel the team does work. About email communication: Tell us how you feel about your ability to communicate with... The day also fields urgent calls in the home I prefer email/texting communication because I know 're. Survey Thank you so much for completing this survey and giving us your feedback 's needs! We have a good relationship is rude to me at times 're assigned only worked home with...