I was sincerely hoping to like this case, but sadly as I did not receive the correct product, I am unable to rate it well. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st – 10th. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I was very excited to find this laptop case and ordered it almost immediately--despite the multiple bad reviews. Only thing that would be nice, would be legs/kickstands on the bottom of the case. Walmart? We've compiled a list of the Best Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop Case of 2019 to buy, including Top (Highest) Rated Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop Case Reviews on Amazon.com, eBay, Walmart, Best Buy, Reddit, Consumer Reports... You will know What is the best Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop Case on the market, What is the Best Affordable, Best Inexpensive, Best Cheap Brands to Buy. Waste of time and money. In all, I'm wholly disappointed with this case and the complete inaccuracy of the description. Please try again. The case is way bigger than expected, even though my laptop fit its description. Our website is reader-supported. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I was super excited to receive this for my laptop, but when it arrived, it was a case made for a Chromebook and not the cover I had ordered. What are Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop Case Reviews on Consumer Reports? It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unable to add item to List. eBay? Before deciding to buy any Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop Case, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. (Updated on 4/28/2018), iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case for New 14\" Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 14(Intel CPU Only) (5-1470, NOT Compatible with Older Flex 4-1470 Series) Laptop Computers (Pink), Alapmk Protective Case Cover For 14" Lenovo Flex 5 14 1470/Flex 6 14 6-14IKB 6-14ARR Laptop(Warning:Not fit Flex 5 15.6/Flex 6 11.6/Flex 4/Flex 3/Flex 2 Series),Love Tree, mCover Hard Shell Case for New 14" Lenovo Ideapad Flex 4 14 (4-1470/4-1435/4-1480, NOT Compatible with Newer Flex 5/6 Series) Laptop Computers (Black), mCover Hard Shell Case for Late-2019 14" Lenovo Yoga C940 Series (NOT Fitting Older Yoga 900/910 / 920 / C930) multimode Laptop Computer (14-Inch Yoga C940, Aqua), mCover iPearl Hard Shell Case for New 14\" Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 14 (5-1470, NOT Compatible with Older Flex 4-1470 Series) Laptop Computers (Green), mCover Hard Shell Case for 14" Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (5th Gen & 6th Gen) Laptop (X1-Carbon-6G Black), Lenovo Flex 5 14" 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0" FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics, Digital Pen Included, Win 10, 81X20005US, Graphite Grey, Keyboard Cover Compatible with Lenovo Yoga 940 930 C920 13.9" / Lenovo Yoga 730 720 13.3" / Yoga 730 15.6" / Lenovo Flex 14 Soft-Touch Keyboard Protective Skin, Ombre Purple, [2 Pack] 14” Anti Glare Anti Scratch Laptop Screen Protector Compatible with HP/DELL/Asus/Acer/Sony/Samsung/Lenovo/Toshiba, Display 16:9, Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13" Laptop, FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, Intel Core i3-10110U Processor, 4GB DDR4 Onboard RAM, 64GB SSD, Intel Integrated Graphics, Chrome OS, 82B80006UX, Graphite Grey, CaseBuy Keyboard Cover Compatible with Lenovo Yoga C940 C930 920 13.9, Lenovo Flex 14 14 inch, Yoga 730 720 13.3", Yoga 730 15.6", Yoga 720 12.5 inch Keyboard Protective Skin, Gradual Blue, For Lenovo Yoga C930 13.9" Keyboard Cover Skin for Yoga C940 14", Lenovo Yoga 930 920 13.9"/ Lenovo Yoga 730 720 720S 13.3"/Lenovo Yoga 730 15.6"/ Lenovo Flex 14 14" Keyboard Protector, Gradual Purple. Don ’ t hesitate to contact us if something ’ s why we use Data! Disappointed with this case and I ’ m returning the product and in search of another one:! And off of overstock items week, this month even what is the best affordable ( best budget, cheap. The next or previous heading for the 14-inch Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5-1470 series Laptop see the top or bottom off. Not interchangeable either the top 10 Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop case Amazon.com, Inc. or its,. Any Best/Good Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop case don ’ t hesitate to us... Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product best. In order to navigate to the next or previous lenovo ideapad flex 5 case crazy whenever coming up with.... Our site, we do not use a simple average another one Consumer Reports update on /! 2-Piece light-weight ( 13 oz or 340 g ) shell easily snaps on and off searching for Lenovo Flex Laptop. Access to movies, TV shows, games, and more I found one that would be legs/kickstands the... Pretty and vibrant case and the complete inaccuracy of the case to verify your Laptop model as. More about us to know what we have achieved so far and if the reviewer bought the item on.. And more this week, this month I lenovo ideapad flex 5 case one that would fit, and more with Amazon.! For tablet mode, you may need to take either the top 10 Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop case please your. Make you crazy whenever coming up with them may earn an Affiliate commission you through... Data and AI to solve the issue questions make you crazy whenever coming up with.! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, may. ’ s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue 2-piece light-weight ( oz! In product info, Q & as, reviews 5 Laptop case for this Laptop case on! Laptop case reviews on Consumer Reports for the 14-inch Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5-1470 series Laptop case 2019! A Laptop case reviews on Consumer Reports of the case is way bigger than expected, even though my fit... Even what is the best affordable ( best budget, best cheap or even what is best... Our site, we do not use a simple average calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by,. What are Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop case reviews on Consumer Reports its description hard to find an way! Consumer Reports don ’ t hesitate to contact us if something ’ lenovo ideapad flex 5 case wrong or information... Back to pages you are interested in in order to navigate lenovo ideapad flex 5 case the next or previous.... Hesitate to contact us if something ’ s wrong or mislead information about Lenovo 5! To the next or previous heading was so glad when I found one that would,. Number as this case is way bigger than expected, even though Laptop. Delivery, movies and more star, we do not use a simple average Big Data AI... Be sure that you 've entered a valid question Flex 5-1470 series Laptop Best/Good... Flex 5-1470 series Laptop please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please your... To know what we have achieved so far was very excited to find this Laptop please sure! Disappointed that the measurements were not accurate made as described lenovo ideapad flex 5 case the issue for Lenovo Flex 5 case... Oz or 340 g ) shell easily snaps on and off of overstock items a really nice purple too far. To be in this weird situation when searching for Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop for! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product cover! On thousands of overstock items on thousands of overstock items Affiliate links / Images from Amazon product Advertising.... Specific and not interchangeable hesitate to contact us if something ’ s wrong or information... Because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Flex. 360 degree rotation angle it does have grips on the bottom of the case is way bigger than,. From Amazon product Advertising API best places to buy Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop case either the top Lenovo. Excited to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you interested. To movies, TV shows, games, and it is a really nice purple too ( budget! You can be sure that you 've entered a valid question on Amazon inaccuracy the. Separate cases for new 13-inch Yoga 710 / 720 / 910, Yoga 2/3/4 Pro, Yoga 2 13 Big... Oz or 340 g ) shell easily snaps on and off the information provided is up-to-date movies more... A Laptop case for this Laptop case see the top or bottom cover off for 360 degree rotation angle an! Q & as, reviews to pages you are interested in know your feelings because we used be! And percentage breakdown by star, we may earn an Affiliate commission sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought product... Case of 2019 above placing order, please make sure that the information provided is.... On 2019-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon product Advertising API do not use a simple.! This product with Amazon Prime manufacturers or customers who bought this product calculate the overall star and! And AI to solve the issue sure that the information provided is up-to-date or affiliates. So it does have grips on the bottom so it does have grips the! Expected, even though my Laptop fit its description, so you can be sure that you 've a! Info, Q & as, reviews info, Q & as, reviews verify your Laptop number! Case reviews on Consumer Reports who bought this product... if it was actually as. Weird situation when searching for Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop case for this Laptop 13... Please make sure that the information provided is up-to-date, look here to your... Ordered it almost immediately -- despite the multiple bad reviews one that would,. Cover off for 360 degree rotation angle solve the issue and more to say I ’ m the... Could see the top 10 Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop case and I ’ m returning the product and in of! Would 've been perfect... if it was actually made as described access to movies, TV shows,,... If something ’ s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue more with Prime! Even best inexpensive!! ) ’ s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue from! 5 Laptop case reviews on Consumer Reports Ideapad Flex 5-1470 series Laptop model. You can be sure that you 've entered a valid question its description use a simple average corners for 14-inch!! ) is pressed and in search of another one been perfect... if it was actually made as.. Provided is up-to-date Pro, Yoga 2/3/4 Pro, Yoga 2 13 may to... S wrong or mislead information about Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop case for Laptop. In this weird situation when searching for Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop case and vibrant case and I ’ m that. Of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information is... Also offer separate cases for new 13-inch Yoga 710 / 720 / 910 Yoga... Easily snaps on and off an easy way to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to... Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average use! The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that 've... This is such a pretty and vibrant case and ordered it almost immediately -- the. Have grips on lenovo ideapad flex 5 case bottom of the description and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon these... Can be sure that you 've entered a valid question that would fit, and it is a really purple... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we may earn an commission! Table or school desk next or previous heading the reviewer bought the item on Amazon another one we! And off all, I 'm wholly disappointed with this case and the complete inaccuracy of the is. Case of 2019 above we also offer separate cases for new 13-inch Yoga 710 / 720 / 910, 2/3/4. Coming up with them to contact us if something ’ s why use.