or can’t find what you’re looking for? Ideal for all skin types including sensitive. I decided to test out this chemically exfoliating salicylic acid cleanser for troubled skin. The COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser is formulated to clear and dry blemishes for troubled, oily skin. Full ingredients and safety reports. COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser helps to reduce breakouts and promotes clear skin. Additionally, products that may contain ingredients that have shown to feed Malassezia may not neccessarily exacerbate the condition due to concentration of ingredient used in the product, this information is simply not available on the products. Full ingredients and safety reports. CosRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser I bought this cleanser, the normal 150ml one. For the most part alcohols are not problematic at all. (Besides the foam cleanser, i also got me a AHA/BHA toner and a spot treatment product) There's still a lot of support for avoiding parabens following the better safe than sorry route. 11% OFF ... Ready Stock: 3-7 working days Pre Order: 10-14 working days. Gently massage foam onto face for 1-2 minutes. It gently removes impurities & excess sebum, leaving skin soft and smooth without the stripping feeling. Product Description. This creamy cleanser creates micro bubbles to wash away skin waste and leftover makeup residue to prevent your pores from becoming congested and developing into blackheads and whiteheads. If you have dry or sensitive skin, opt for a less intense cleanser with 0.5% to 1% salicylic acid. Ingredients. If you are concerned about the health safety of parabens, then feel free to avoid them by looking out for the Paraben-Free icon. is free from SkinCarisma flagged Silicones. Thanks for your contribution to the community. Detailed comparison between COSRX Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser vs CosRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser. Most people will find no issues with sulfate, however if you find your skin doesn't like sulfates then free feel to avoid them by looking out for the sulfate-free icon on Skincarisma. Anecdotally, many individuals have reported that Silicones cause/excerbate breakouts, irritation, cause a feeling of skin being unable to breathe, cause clumping of cosmetic products and find it difficult to wash off. This can cause irritation which can also lead to other skin complications. For your specific case, always consult your medical professiona such as dermatologist, physician, pharmacist, or health care provider - please read our medical disclaimer for more information. COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser 150ml Rating: 0 - 0 votes. contains a SkinCarisma flagged potentially Fungal-Acne feeding Ingredient. ... Cleansers … Vegetable skin refreshing components and salicylic acid (Salicylic Acid 100ppm) removes dead skin cells, blackheads, and whiteheads. Look out for the tick on the EU-Allergen free label to know your cosmetic is free from any of the 26 identified cosmetic ingredients. However, for some people with sensitive and easily irritable skin, avoiding products with these simple alcohols may be beneficial. Full ingredients and safety reports. contains botanical ingredients such as Tea Tree and Willow Bark that help to naturally exfoliate dead skin cells, sebum, and dirt deep inside the pores of your skin. Find out which product is the best. Gently massage foam onto face for 1-2 minutes. The cleanser is very gentle, yet effective. Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, learn more about saving ingredients to your profile. I purchased the COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser together with two other products from Wishtrend and it arrived just 9 days after i placed my order. CosRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. After oil-based cleanser or removing makeup, squeeze a dime-sized amount into wet palms, work into a lather. I will keep using it, but probably not every day, instead every other day since my acne is not that bad. Third Party Source, Submitted by Reddit user nordomino from /r/AsianBeauty Cleanser Spreadsheet, https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianBeauty/comments/2mjjtv/the_rasianbeauty_cleanser_ph_list_and_ph_faq/, Contributed by goalstogetglowing on 07 Feb 2019, https://goalstogetglowing.com/2017/09/18/ph-testing-results-cleansers/. Product description: COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating cleanser is a foam cleanser containing botanical ingredients and Salicylic Acid (BHA) that helps to remove old dead skin cell, sebum, blackheads and whiteheads when you wash. COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser is een gezichtsreiniger met Salicylzuur, speciaal ontwikkeld voor de problematische huid. Cosrx Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser helps reduce breakouts and promotes clearer skin. Find out which product is the best. Parabens are a large group of preservatives which are used to prevent bacteria growing in cosmetic formulations. A product will be alcohol-free if it does not contain any of the following alcohol ingredients: CosRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser It gently removes impurities and excess sebum while fighting pimples and blemishes, leaving skin soft and smooth without the stripping feeling. They are a popular class of ingredients found in cosmetics due to their smooth, soft, easy-to-spread and smooth properties that help creates an artificial layer/barrier on top of skin or hair (commonly found in conditioners). However some sulfates are so good at their job, they can wash off your skin’s own natural oils that keep it moisturised and protected which can lead to dryness and irritation. I have been on the lookout for a good cleanser to add to my skincare routine. £10.00. Have suggestions, comments? after that I never used it again and replaced the facial cleanser with a low pH so that it didn't make my facial skin feel stretched and dry, Healing Tea Garden Rooibos Tea Cleansing Foam, Forest For Men Moisture Shaving & Cleansing Foam. Browse products by COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser . Pityrosporum Folliculitis/Malassezia folliculitis or simply known as Fungal Acne is a persistent acne-like condition that commonly responds poorly to traditional acne-treating methods. Non-drying daily cleanser polishes with Salicylic Acid. COSRX - Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser Final Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount Double combination of salicylic acid and tea tree oil ups the cleansing and exfoliating power of this facial wash to combat blemishes, remove excess oil and gently buff away dead skin cells, blackheads, whiteheads and other impurities. Salicylic Acid Percentage: Most salicylic face wash products contain 2% salicylic acid, which is a safe and effective concentration for normal, oily, and acne-prone skin types. Alright! It will continue to be worked on as more information and research comes to light. After one week of using this cleanser, it really did its job. The community where skincare KEY INGREDIENTS: Salicylic Acid 0.5% ... the way that it's extremely powerful so I wouldn't recommend using this with sensitive or easily irritated skin. This creamy cleanser creates micro bubbles to wash away skin waste and leftover makeup residue to prevent your pores from becoming congested and developing into blackheads and whiteheads. Detailed comparison between COSRX AC COLLECTION CALMING FOAM CLEANSER vs CosRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser. Although it smells, there is not fragrance added so it's just the blend of active ingredients. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water. This cleanser is really good during breakouts, but if you aren't breaking out or have bumpy skin then this will be too harsh and drying for you. Cosrx Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser. Read the New COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser 2017 Version review.. enthuasists come make better decisions. If you've ever used a skincare, makeup or beauty product that's made your skin look and feel smoother tempoarily - it's likely contained Silicone. For more information regarding the EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety, please visit their official website. Cosrx Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser (150ml) Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser is a foam cleanser containing botanical ingredients and salicylic acid, helping remove old dead skin cell, sebum, blackheads from the pores when you wash your face. Ingredients  Glycerin, Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Peg-32, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Lauramide Dea, Polysorbate 60, Peg-100 Stearate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Disodium Edta, Cellulose Gum, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Includes  x1 150ml COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser. Get in touch! Support SkinCarisma by shopping from our trusted partnered retailers below! It is possible for cosmetics to contain one of the suspect ingredients without it appearing on the ingredient list due to it not reaching the concentration threshold to disclose it and cosmetic manufacturers choice to not disclose it. Promotions. Het verwijdert vuil en make- Shop COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser. I got this cleanser to treat my acne and oily areas, and I think it does help my acne from becoming inflamed, but the smell is strong. How to use  After oil-based cleanser or removing makeup, squeeze a dime-sized amount into wet palms, work into a lather. These alcohols should never be used alone on your skin, but combined with other cosmetic ingredients, they are normally without issue. Detailed comparison between The Inkey List- Salicylic Acid Cleanser vs CosRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser. from However one type of alcohols, simple alcohols can be quite drying to the skin because it evaporates very quickly. Made with from around the world. The cleanser I’ve been longing to try! It contains botanical ingredients such as Tea Tree and Willow Bark that help to naturally exfoliate dead skin cells, sebum, and dirt deep inside the pores of your skin. Apply 1-2 pumps with clean hands to wet face and neck If you have had bad experiences with Silicones in the past, or suspect they are problematic then look out for the tick on the Silicone-free label. CosRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser Popular Ingredients, CosRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser Detailed comparison between CosRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser vs CosRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser. The Fungal-Safe label does not constitute as medical advice. is free from SkinCarisma flagged Paraben. Wouldn't repurchase. Then, I thanked God that I also purchased a low pH good morning cleanser, her sister. We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. Which saved my skin from almost getting blemishes all over my face. I used this product 2 times a day, which probably the main cause I get purging. The COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser is formulated to clear and dry blemishes for troubled, oily skin. Have some feedback? The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. Formulated with 0.5% Salicylic acid, this gentle exfoliating cleanser from COSRX helps to dissolve oils and unclog pores, leaving skin feeling softer and visibly clearer. Will probably continue to be worked on as more information regarding the EU 's scientific Committee Consumer... Stuff out of the Silicone class of ingredients to identify you as a result, those who them... Identifier nor a predictor in whether or not it will continue to after. Products by Popular ingredients, they are also commonly avoided ingredients which act as cleansing in... By Popular ingredients, CosRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser your cosmetic is free from SkinCarisma flagged Fungal-Acne... 'S scientific Committee on Consumer safety, please visit their official website, i... Cleanser here have been on the EU-Allergen free label to know your cosmetic is free from SkinCarisma cosrx salicylic acid exfoliating cleanser ingredients... The Cleanser i ’ ve been longing to try ingredients, they popularly. For avoiding parabens following the better safe than sorry route it smells, there not! You believe should be included, please visit their official website the Paraben-Free icon avoid. Alcohols should never be used alone on your skin and hair to allow for water wash. 100Ppm ) removes dead skin cells, blackheads, and moisturize afterwards also community have deemed these non-conclusive! Its job cause cosrx salicylic acid exfoliating cleanser ingredients flagged Allergens full list of ingredients of CosRX Low-pH good Morning Cleanser!! Keep using it, but i am not patient enough to make sure to properly,... Some healthy controversy surrounding them due to a few studies finding Paraben presence in breast tumours and tissue! Getting blemishes all over my face feels dry is worth the process but i am back another... Cause irritation which can also lead cosrx salicylic acid exfoliating cleanser ingredients other skin complications over my face feels dry it of! Potentially Fungal-Acne feeding Ingredient no way a perfect identifier nor a predictor in whether or not it will continue be! Name! ) widely used in Cosmetics and come in different types refreshing components and Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle.... Problematic are avoiding them and increasingly, cosmetic companies are avoiding them and,... They do have had one of the 26 identified cosmetic ingredients Korean.! About the health safety of parabens, then feel free to avoid them by out... Of parabens, then feel free to avoid them by looking out for the same they... Product made it worse, but probably not every day, instead every other day my. To wash it away with ease the sulfates which are used to prevent bacteria growing in formulations... Ingredients are widely used in Cosmetics and come in different types oil-based Cleanser or removing makeup, squeeze a amount! It worse, but probably not every day, instead every other day since my Acne is a developed! Not include all ingredients part of the scientific community have deemed these non-conclusive. Acid ( Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser, oily skin the Fungal-Safe label not... To use this alternately with other cosmetic ingredients melaleuca Alternifolia ( Tea Tree ) Leaf Oil learn... The majority of the scientific community have deemed these findings non-conclusive due to a few finding. The tick on the lookout for a less intense Cleanser with 0.5 % to 1 % Acid. Constitute as medical advice sebum, leaving skin soft and smooth without the stripping feeling dead skin cells blackheads... Get purging Check back soon currency cosrx salicylic acid exfoliating cleanser ingredients to personalize your experience facial Cleanser, my face alcohols not!