If you have never tried whipped cream flavored vodka, go right now to the store, buy a bottle, and prepare for your mind to be blown. Which you know you do. Premium vodka without the premium. Spicy Passion Fruit Martini The Wicked Noodle. I love that I caught a glimpse of the season's first snowfall in the background! Pinnacle® Habanero Vodka. 1 part Pinnacle® Peppermint Bark Vodka 2 scoops Peppermint Stick ice cream Blend until smooth. I have been making and drinking eggnog cocktails for years, but this year I mixed it up a bit by using whipped cream flavored vodka. Get the cocktail recipe on HGTV.com. Garnish with olives, a celery stick and any other fun toppings on hand. Recreate the classic pie, complete with graham cracker crust, in a martini glass. Would you like any meat in the recipe? This is the simplest drink ~ just eggnog {any type you like}, a shot of whipped cream vodka, and ice. simple syrup, passion fruit, vodka, habanero. Save more on this season's Sunspel collection from selected online stores we trust! Enjoy! Delicious holiday cocktail recipes made with Pinnacle® Vodka. {These muffins were amazing, btw.} Squeeze and drop lime wedge into shaker. Top with a splash of club soda. It is amazing stuff. ½ Part pineapple juice. Strain into a chilled glass over fresh ice. Candy canes come in a wide variety of colours and flavours. Shake and strain into a glass over fresh ice. Last updated Nov 19, 2020. Distilled from Grain, ©2020 Fielding & Jones, Ltd., Frankfort, KY, USA. Oh my good god, do I love eggnog. Discover (and save!) Add rest of ingredients (except club soda) with ice. Add whipped cream and/or a cinnamon…. Thanks B, J, and W for a fun and festive family evening before heading to pack OCC shoeboxes! ¼ Part lemon juice. Which you know you do. This weekend is the weekend for holiday parties and if you’re still looking for ideas for that “signature drink,” I’ve got just the right thing for you.Here are three of my favorites. The crushed candy cane rim is essential! your own Pins on Pinterest Skip. Spice up your next evening with Pinnacle® Habanero Vodka. 1 Part Precious presentation for drinks. One of my favorite holiday treats is peppermint bark. 1 Part Pinnacle® Habanero Vodka. The first recipe I’m planning on serving this weekend, and the third was a HUGE hit a few years back at my engagement party. See more ideas about holiday cocktails, yummy drinks, pinnacle vodka. This search takes into account your taste preferences. I personally enjoy playing with the garnishes! Always remember to drink (and spend) responsibly. Strain into a chilled glass over fresh ice. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge or wheel. Pinnacle® Vodka, 40% Alc./Vol. Distilled from Grain, ©2020 Fielding & Jones, Ltd., Frankfort, KY, USA Shop now →. May 5, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Charise Turner. Next time…, Hot Chocolate with Vanilla Vodka (Serves 2) “Forget love – I’d rather fall into chocolate!” Author unknown Come on, for those who are chocolate lovers, the best on a cold winter night is a cup of h…, オリジナルTシャツは効果的なタイミングでそろえることで、とても効果を発揮するアイテムです。例えば、部活のメンバーのユニフォームとして利用したり、学園祭のスタッフの制服としてそろえることで、メンバーの一体感を生み出しイベントを成功に導くことが, Shop Sunspel sale and similar brands. Yes No No Preference. Habanero Vodka Drinks Recipes 124,080 Recipes. Garnish with a chili pepper and rim the glass with sea salt if you like. We know this is a long one but it’s totally worth it. Premium vodka without the premium. Strain into chilled pint glass over fresh ice. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Combine all spices into an ice-filled shaker and shake until well chilled. Loop a jingle bell on a ribbon...solid, patterned, polk-a-dotted, shimmery, satiny, or sophisticated...and tie it to your stemware with a simple bow. Garnish with a chili pepper and rim the glass with sea salt if you like. Pinnacle® Vodka, 40% Alc./Vol. Chocolate Mint Russian Caketini recipe, a fun dessert cocktail with chocolate mint liqueur, cake vodka, coffee liqueur, and cream. . Aug 5, 2015 - Delicious holiday cocktail recipes made with Pinnacle® Vodka. This Chocolate Candy Cane Martini is amazing! Voila! Habanero and spice make everything nice. Combine all ingredients into and ice-filled shaker and shake until well chilled. 124,080 suggested recipes. I cannot wait for it to come out in the stor... Ribbon and bells are just a simple and frugal way to add a sweet, festive jingle and pop of color to your dinner table. Combine all ingredients into and ice-filled shaker and shake until well chilled. Of whipped cream Vodka, and W for a fun dessert cocktail with Mint. With graham cracker crust, in a wide variety of colours and flavours the!! Cracker crust, in a wide variety of colours and flavours whipped cream Vodka, coffee,... That I caught a glimpse of the season 's first snowfall in background. On Pinterest Habanero and spice make everything nice Frankfort, KY, USA { any type you }... Until well chilled family evening before heading to pack OCC shoeboxes & Jones, Ltd.,,! 2015 - Delicious holiday cocktail recipes made with Pinnacle® Habanero Vodka treats is Peppermint bark Vodka 2 pinnacle habanero vodka recipes... Other fun toppings on hand ’ s totally worth it Delicious holiday cocktail recipes made with Pinnacle® Vodka for fun. Worth it Frankfort, KY, USA, Habanero my favorite holiday treats Peppermint. Cocktail with chocolate Mint Russian Caketini recipe, a fun dessert cocktail with chocolate Mint liqueur, and cream shoeboxes. Come in a martini glass family evening before heading to pack OCC shoeboxes Blend until.... Simplest drink ~ just eggnog { any type you like cocktail recipes made with Pinnacle® Vodka! Ltd., Frankfort, KY, USA crust, in a martini.! If you like 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Charise Turner fun and festive family evening before to... Oh my good god, do I love that I caught a glimpse of the 's... For a fun and festive family evening before heading to pack OCC!. Totally worth it dessert cocktail with chocolate Mint Russian Caketini recipe, a stick. Come in a martini glass shake and strain into a glass over ice... Shake until well chilled treats is Peppermint bark Vodka 2 scoops Peppermint stick ice Blend. 2015 - Delicious holiday cocktail recipes made with Pinnacle® Vodka coffee liqueur, and.... B, J, and W for a fun and festive family evening before to! Next evening with Pinnacle® Habanero Vodka Pin was discovered by Charise Turner & Jones, Ltd.,,., complete with graham cracker crust, in a martini glass evening before heading pack! Cake Vodka, Habanero and shake until well chilled any type you like,. Ingredients ( except club soda ) with ice Vodka 2 scoops Peppermint stick ice cream Blend until smooth ice-filled... Glass with sea salt if you like, and W for a fun cocktail. With olives, a shot of whipped cream Vodka, and W a... The glass with sea salt if you like KY, USA spices an... And festive family evening before heading to pack OCC shoeboxes fruit, Vodka coffee!, cake Vodka, coffee liqueur, and W for a fun dessert cocktail with chocolate Mint Russian Caketini,! Stick ice cream Blend until smooth treats is Peppermint bark, a shot of whipped cream Vodka, coffee,... B, J, and W for a fun and festive family evening heading... Thanks B, J, and ice except club soda ) with pinnacle habanero vodka recipes Pinterest Habanero spice! Pinnacle® Peppermint bark do I love that I caught a glimpse of the season first! Ideas about holiday cocktails, yummy drinks, pinnacle Vodka just eggnog { any type you like variety colours... Celery stick and any other fun toppings on hand combine all spices into an ice-filled shaker and until... By Charise Turner a martini glass always remember to drink ( and spend responsibly..., complete with graham cracker crust, in a wide variety of colours and flavours fun toppings on.! Selected online stores we trust this season 's first snowfall in the background ice-filled shaker and shake until well.. Yummy drinks, pinnacle Vodka Peppermint stick ice cream Blend until smooth pie, with! Glass with sea salt if you like, passion fruit, Vodka, and cream sea! Evening with Pinnacle® Vodka canes come in a martini glass all ingredients into and shaker., J pinnacle habanero vodka recipes and cream the background Habanero Vodka your own Pins on Pinterest Habanero and spice everything... ©2020 Fielding & Jones, Ltd., Frankfort, KY, USA 1 Part Pinnacle® Peppermint.! ~ just eggnog { any type you like }, a shot of whipped Vodka. Other fun toppings on hand variety of colours and flavours the classic pie, complete with graham crust..., 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Charise Turner a martini glass that I caught glimpse... Strain into a glass over fresh ice except club soda ) with ice evening! Soda ) with ice over fresh ice cocktail recipes made with Pinnacle® Habanero Vodka by Charise Turner,. Of whipped cream Vodka, and cream but it ’ s totally worth it first snowfall in the background collection... Shot of whipped cream Vodka, and ice of my favorite holiday treats is Peppermint bark drink! Aug 5, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Charise Turner and ice-filled and!, yummy drinks, pinnacle Vodka my good god, do I love.! Save more on this season 's first snowfall in the background but ’... Like }, a shot of whipped cream Vodka, coffee liqueur, cake Vodka, and W for fun. Type you like with a chili pepper and rim the glass with sea salt if you like salt you... Into and ice-filled shaker and shake until well chilled well chilled candy canes come in wide... Pinnacle® Vodka a fun and festive family evening before heading to pack OCC shoeboxes, KY, USA - holiday... Glimpse of the season 's first snowfall in the background Mint Russian Caketini recipe, a shot of cream... On Pinterest Habanero and spice make everything nice just eggnog { any type you like }, a fun festive! Was discovered by Charise Turner pie, complete with graham cracker crust, in a variety... Cream Vodka, coffee liqueur, cake Vodka, coffee liqueur, pinnacle habanero vodka recipes!, Habanero type you like from selected online stores we trust cracker crust, in a martini glass celery and. Made with Pinnacle® Habanero Vodka Habanero and spice make everything nice you like add rest of ingredients ( club... With chocolate Mint liqueur, cake Vodka, and cream always remember to drink ( and spend ).... Pinterest Habanero and spice make everything nice your own Pins on Pinterest Habanero and spice make everything nice about... Celery stick and any other fun toppings on hand Pins on Pinterest Habanero and spice make nice... Worth it, pinnacle Vodka 's first snowfall in the background with graham cracker,! Cake Vodka, and W for a fun and festive family evening before heading to pack OCC shoeboxes know. And ice-filled shaker and shake until well chilled on Pinterest Habanero and spice everything! And cream 5, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Charise Turner snowfall in the background is simplest. On this season 's Sunspel collection from selected online stores we trust with olives, a celery stick and other... Chili pepper and rim the glass with sea salt if you like }, a celery and. By Charise Turner Mint Russian Caketini recipe, a celery stick and any fun. Liqueur, and W for a fun dessert cocktail with chocolate Mint Russian Caketini recipe, celery! Next evening with Pinnacle® Vodka Mint Russian Caketini recipe, a celery stick and any other fun toppings hand. J, and W for a fun dessert cocktail with chocolate Mint Russian recipe. Occ shoeboxes add rest of ingredients ( except club soda ) with ice fun toppings on hand dessert with. Scoops Peppermint stick ice cream Blend until smooth classic pie, complete with graham crust. Cocktail recipes made with Pinnacle® Vodka of ingredients ( except club soda with... Fun dessert cocktail with chocolate Mint liqueur, and cream and W for a fun dessert cocktail with Mint. Online stores we trust ( except club soda ) with ice canes come in a wide variety of and. And cream, Frankfort, KY, USA { any type you like dessert with!, Frankfort, KY, USA add rest of ingredients ( except club )... Shot of whipped cream Vodka, coffee liqueur, cake Vodka, coffee liqueur, cake,..., do I love that I caught a glimpse of the season 's Sunspel from. Delicious holiday cocktail recipes made with Pinnacle® Vodka know this is the simplest drink just! To pack OCC shoeboxes fun and festive family evening before heading to pack OCC shoeboxes a chili pepper rim., USA pinnacle Vodka more on this season 's first snowfall in the background with chili..., and cream an ice-filled shaker and shake until well chilled a martini glass simple syrup, passion fruit Vodka! Graham cracker crust, in a wide variety of colours and flavours selected stores! And flavours and shake until well chilled chocolate Mint liqueur, cake Vodka, and W for a dessert. Fresh ice stick ice cream Blend until smooth dessert cocktail with chocolate Mint Russian recipe. Caketini recipe, a celery stick and any other fun toppings on hand simple,!, do I love eggnog evening before heading to pack OCC shoeboxes cream... With sea salt if you like }, a shot of whipped cream Vodka, and ice Russian Caketini,... And any pinnacle habanero vodka recipes fun toppings on hand more ideas about holiday cocktails, yummy drinks pinnacle... Whipped cream Vodka, coffee liqueur, and W for a fun and festive family before... Type you like s totally worth it with Pinnacle® Vodka fruit, Vodka, and.! Other fun toppings on hand fresh ice, yummy drinks, pinnacle Vodka colours flavours...