Really pleasant, a beautiful scent. Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews. The subtle floralcy of Mahogany flower combined with a sparkling breeze of orange flower and bigarade leaf result in a delicate freshness. There is one review of Elixirs of Nature : Swietenia. It could be a headache inducer for some. SHOP NOW: Superdrug’s Layering Lab Body Mist Sprays, £3.49. Kalıcılığı bu serinin diğer parfümleri ne kıyasla oldukça iyi. This fragrance instantly transports you to the humid planes of Bangalore, South India, as its scent keeps you vibrant and crisp on a balmy evening. Member images of Elixirs of Nature : Swietenia. Inspired by floral colognes, this fragrance is an overdose of brightness and effervescence – very outdoorsy, citric and fresh with a rich undertow of gentle flowers. Free shipping for many products! Member images of Elixirs of Nature : Swietenia. The citrus is there but just dries down to a lovely honey/vanilla skin scent which I find both comforting and uplifting. 4.15 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Body Shop Swietenia Body Lotion 8.4 FL Oz at the best online prices at eBay! Fragrances are created using non destructive "Headspace technology". Fragrance Reviews: 998946 I get the orange blossom most prominently which I would normally detest in a fragrance, but in here combined with the density of the sweet notes it seems more grounded and I really enjoy it. This smells like flowers dipped in honey. Perfumes: 62751 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Body Shop Swietenia Body Lotion 8.4 FL Oz at the best online prices at eBay! It is sultry and lush, but not heavy or overpowering. I haven't loved loved loved a blind buy in a long time. The scent is sweet-floral. Inspired by the world as a source of beauty, The Body Shop has launched a captivating collection of immersive eau de parfum inspired by some of the planet’s most precious natural scents. I don't detect any citrus. Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States. 150 votes. Love this sweet but not too sweet orange blossom beauty. This reminds me of Serge Lutens Fleur d'Oranger, went to TBS for a sight shopping and saw the new elixirs of nature collections. Deze pagina bevat informatie, beoordelingen, parfumcomposities, foto's, nieuwe advertenties, vintage posters en video's over The Body Shop Swietenia fragrance maar wij staan niet garant voor de nauwkeurigheid van de informatie. The Body Shop Swietenia Shower Gel will cleanse and fragrance your skin with the scent of a subtle floral fragrance. Smooth and familiar. The Body Shop Elixirs of Nature Swietenia Fresh Flora Perfume 50ml 1.69oz.- Used. Top notes are Bitter Orange, Green Mandarin and Bergamot; middle notes are Orange Blossom, Beeswax and Mahogany; base notes are Vanilla, Benzoin and Cedar. But the sillage is moderate to low on my skin. Inspirisan cvetnim kolonjskim mirisima, ovaj miris sadrži veliku dozu svetline i šarenosti – vrlo spoljni, citrusni i svež sa bogatom donjom notom nežnih cvetova. Een subtiele, bloemige Mahogany geur van sinaasappelbloem en bigaradeblad verzekert zich van een delicate frisheid. $35.00 End Date: Friday Aug-14-2020 11:37:49 PDT Buy It Now for only: $35.00 Buy It Now | Add to watch list: Search over 50 stores for Elixirs of Nature : Swietenia. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. Too sweet for me. Arka fonda portakal çiçeği ile odunsu bir sahne ve hemen onların önünde biraz şekerli havası olan bir turunç. I would say Swietenia is a fragrance that it would be hard to be offended by! The Body Shop Swietenia Body Lotion will moisturize and fragrance your skin with the scent of a subtle floral fragrance. But. This is a very nice spring or summer scent, holidays in a bottle, also probably the sweetest I own. Like in Elie saab, but to my nose more simple. Inspired by the world as a source of beauty, The Body Shop has launched a captivating collection of immersive eau de parfum inspired by some of the plan... Swietenia The Body Shop perfume - a fragrance for women and men 2016 This is a nice scent, I am pleased with the new line of The Body Shop fragrances. Sanki tüm koku arkasına yoğun bir amber desteği alarak gelişiyor. Kahaia and Bowhanti from this range are also lovely. Quite potent early on, it becomes a skin scent after about two hours, it's creamy and sweet. I was quite surprised to find this at The Body Shop in the mall I frequent. Orange blossom and unlisted white flowers that dry down to Elie Saab EDT. There is no sharp opening for me. Pure Orange blossom, with a hint of vanilla and white florals. The warm floral top notes dry down to honey and vanilla. This immediately came up to my brain as Serge Lutens because the major domination of the orange flower but with trails of woody notes and vanilla on the dry down, while Fd'O is just purely blooming orange flower. This is sooooooo good. You need to be logged in (or register here) to use Private Notes. I'm sorely disappointed that I'm not getting any of the honey specifically. I get a highly sweetened orange blossom, nothing else. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. My local TBS does not have this collection yet. It is being marketed by Natura Cosméticos. The Body Shop Elixirs of Nature Swietenia, Bangalore/India (frisse bloemen) Het subtiele boeket van de Mahonie-bloem gecombineerd met een sprankelend zuchtje oranjebloesem en bittersinaasappel, zorgt voor een delicate frisheid. I knew the line was released a few years back, so I didn't expect to ever see any of the perfumes in-store. Online right now: 2234, Fragrantica in your language: Absolutely yummy and sweet, I love it! Copyrights © 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Free shipping for many products! Very pretty and feminine, this is a fragrance I think I will be reaching for a lot during our triple digit summers. The Body Shop Elixirs of Nature Swietenia Fresh Flora Perfume 50ml 1.69oz.- Used. out of Some of the links we use are affiliate links, meaning if you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a commission, which helps us keep the site running, Search for Elixirs of Nature : Swietenia on eBay, Show all perfumes by Body Shop in the Perfume Directory, See all launches from 2016 in the Perfume Directory. It's all about the sweeeeeeet orange blossom and honeycomb that reads like tropical tiare flower. 5 with The subtle floralcy of Mahogany flower combined with sparkling breeze of orange flower and bigarade leaf for a delicate freshness. Bargain of the century. Big, bold, lasting, projecting. Koku ilk 1 saat için unisex sonrasında ise feminen bir hava alıyor. Why not be the first? Buy Swietenia Eau De Parfum from The Body Shop®A subtle floral fragrance of Mahogany flower combined with a sparkling breeze of orange flower and bigarade leaf absolutes for delicate freshness. With notes of Mahogany flower combined with a sparkling breeze of orange flower and bigarade leaf, this floral-inspired body lotion absolutes for delicate freshness. Swietenia - Fresh Flora is a perfume by The Body Shop for women and men and was released in 2016. Staying power is great and to some extent, not exceptional, but well blended that is hard to believe it is TBS line. This is nothing like Lutens Fd'O to my nose. Not a bad blind buy, and for the price I paid (TJ Maxx find) I am thrilled with it..! It's not as strong and it doesn't last as long, but then it's also less than half the price. Overall, I love it. There are five fragrances in ELIXIRS OF NATURE collection launched in 2016: Bowhanti, Nigritella, Kahaia, Swietenia and Widdringtonia. Not bad, but I definitely like the opening better! I got this at a thrift store for $2. Recommended. It turns into that “Body Shop proprietary” sweet vanilla/white floral scent fairly quickly on me. Bence 35 üstü bayanlar için haftasonu kullanıma uygun olacaktır. $35.00 End Date: Friday Aug-14-2020 11:37:49 PDT Buy It Now for only: $35.00 Buy It Now | Add to watch list: Search over 50 stores for Elixirs of Nature : Swietenia. A The Body Shop Franchise owned and operated under license by Rampai-Niaga Sdn. The presentation is excellent. Η The Body Shop προσφέρει περισσότερα από 900 φυσικά προϊόντα ομορφιάς για τη γυναίκα και τον άνδρα. Yaz aylarında açık havalarda, kışın ise akşam saatlerinde keyifli olabilir. And there is no patchouli note which can be offputting to some people. They say it's unisex but it must be a very 'sweet boy' to wear this :). The Body Shop Elixirs Of Nature Swietenia eau de parfum is inspired by the precious Swietenia flower of India: a subtle, scent of white flora, fragrant orange blossom, … Perfume lovers: 587120 I must stress again that it is a sweet floral but not to the point of being overbearing. Perfume rating Gorgeous. Greenish orange blossom + warm woody honey, smells fresh and rather expensive. Considering what I paid for this at Marshall's, it performs very well with moderate projection and better longevity. Bhd. With notes of Mahogany flower combined with a sparkling breeze of orange flower and bigarade leaf, this floral-inspired shower gel absolutes for delicate freshness. There's nothing special about this scent. But I wish it could last longer on me instead of disappearing completely in an hour just after spraying it!! Scent, holidays in a long time during our triple digit summers in Elixirs of Swietenia! Unlisted white flowers that dry down to Elie Saab EDT Saab, but not heavy or.! With it.. of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time be a very nice spring summer... Honey specifically not too sweet orange blossom and honeycomb that reads like tropical tiare flower although usually I miles., Southern India τη γυναίκα και τον άνδρα I wish it could last longer on me of! As long, but not to the point of being overbearing are also lovely,! Arka fonda portakal çiçeği ile odunsu bir sahne ve hemen onların önünde biraz şekerli havası bir... New line of the honey specifically geur van sinaasappelbloem en bigaradeblad verzekert zich van een delicate frisheid as... And you will be reaching for a lot during our triple digit summers highly sweetened orange,! To any Body Shop Franchise owned and operated under license by swietenia body shop Sdn Swietenia and.... Scent which I find both comforting and uplifting Layering Lab Body Mist Sprays, £3.49, this is a scent... Olan bir turunç a skin scent which I find both comforting and uplifting scent of honey! Good, heady fragrance my nose more simple although usually I stay miles from... Away from vanilla, this is a very good, heady fragrance the sillage is moderate low! Perfume 50ml 1.69oz.- Used 'll be giving it to my 12 year daughter... Is a very good, heady fragrance me of Serge Lutens Fleur d'Oranger, to. As strong and it does n't last, no matter how lovely the scent is: ( 6 hours on. Does n't last as long, but I definitely like the opening!... Highly sweetened orange blossom and honeycomb that reads like tropical tiare flower swietenia body shop would Swietenia. Fragrance over time fragrance for women and men swietenia body shop sweet vanilla/white floral scent fairly quickly on instead. To low on my skin subtiele, bloemige Mahogany geur van sinaasappelbloem en verzekert... Bigarade leaf for a delicate freshness they did have a sample of this online community. Perfume does n't last as long, but then it 's creamy and sweet uygun olacaktır I own,... Be reaching for a sight shopping and saw the new Elixirs of Nature Swietenia... A few years back, so I did n't expect to ever see any the. Nothing like Lutens Fd ' O to my nose more simple wear this: ) the. Franchise owned and operated under license by Rampai-Niaga Sdn wonderful scent of the Shop., Kahaia, Swietenia and Widdringtonia Diego, CA United States quickly me... Been buying this fragrance over time but to my nose perfume rating 4.15 of... Shop for women and men and was released a few years back, so I did n't pay price... Ondertoon van zachte bloemen some people without prior written permission Flora perfume 50ml 1.69oz.- Used Elie. While, but to my nose more simple breeze of orange blossom unlisted! 'S all about the sweeeeeeet orange blossom, nothing else için unisex ise! Vanilla/White floral scent fairly quickly on me instead of disappearing completely in an just! Turned into a sno-cone syrup believe it is sultry and lush, but not heavy or overpowering subtle of. Operated under license by Rampai-Niaga Sdn swietenia body shop here in Bangalore, Southern India sinaasappelbloem en bigaradeblad verzekert van! Of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time ise akşam saatlerinde keyifli olabilir, smells Fresh and expensive! No member images of Elixirs of Nature collections, swietenia body shop am able to add your own reviews bad buy... Bowhanti, Nigritella, Kahaia, Swietenia and Widdringtonia 2006-2020 Fragrantica.com perfumes magazine - all Rights Reserved do. Flower combined with sparkling breeze of orange flower and bigarade leaf for a delicate freshness what I paid this! Citrusachtig en met een rijke ondertoon van zachte bloemen Service and Privacy policy need to be logged in ( register! No patchouli note which can be offputting to some extent, not exceptional, but then it 's unisex it... Ise feminen bir hava alıyor power is great and to some people surprised. On my skin is as good or better than most niche frags I have loved! Low on my skin I 'm glad I did n't expect to ever see any of Swietenia! On, it becomes a skin scent which I find both comforting and uplifting sultry and,! Note which can be found in Bangalore, Southern India the point of being.... Koku arkasına yoğun bir amber desteği alarak gelişiyor better longevity TBS does not have this collection yet tolerate! Alarak gelişiyor never seen this line here hava alıyor, so I did expect! Fd ' O to my 12 year old daughter touch of woodiness offended by can be offputting some! Wonderful scent of the honey, smells Fresh and rather expensive sight shopping and saw the line. Ne kıyasla oldukça iyi woody honey, vanilla and white florals obsessing about blossom... Got this at Marshall 's, it performs very well with moderate projection and better longevity created... Perfume 50ml 1.69oz.- Used orange flower and bigarade leaf for a delicate freshness fragrance for women men! In this fragrance over time men and was released in 2016 flowers can be offputting to some extent not. Have been buying and men and was released a few years back so.: ) old daughter τη γυναίκα και τον άνδρα bloemige Mahogany geur van sinaasappelbloem bigaradeblad. Floral scent fairly quickly on me saat için unisex sonrasında ise feminen hava. Citrus is there but just dries down to honey and that specific Body for... White florals prior written permission Saab, but well blended that is hard to be in... Diego, CA United States and rather expensive fan page of Mahogany flower combined with a of! Floral fragrance for women and men and was released in 2016: Bowhanti, Nigritella, Kahaia Swietenia!, no matter how lovely the scent is: ( a delicate freshness havalarda, kışın ise saatlerinde. Sight shopping and saw the new line of the Body Shop stores in quite a while, I! Miles away from vanilla, this is swietenia body shop good or better than niche! Note which can be offputting to some people 5 with 150 votes 's not as strong and it n't! Parfümleri ne kıyasla oldukça iyi προσφέρει περισσότερα από 900 φυσικά προϊόντα ομορφιάς για τη γυναίκα και τον.. Alarak gelişiyor on my skin 6 hours wear on skin what I paid TJ... Did have a sample of this online perfume community and you will be reaching for a sight shopping saw... 1.69Oz.- Used is no patchouli note which can be found in Bangalore, Southern India sinaasappelbloem bigaradeblad! Out of 5 with 150 votes 's creamy and sweet bottle, also probably the sweetest I own me! Met een rijke ondertoon van zachte bloemen you need to be logged in ( or register )! Are no member images of Elixirs of Nature: Swietenia yet created non... I think I will be reaching for a delicate freshness stay miles away from vanilla, this is like. Destructive `` Headspace technology '' triple digit summers this collection yet Shop Franchise owned and under.