For some reason it seems kinda out of place to me since I seem to crave citrus-y things much more in the summertime when it’s really hot outside. I’ve just recently started to make tortilla chips and I am absolutely into it! I’m a HUGE sucker for a) Mexican food b) tortilla chips and c) lime. Brush each side of the tortilla with a generous amount of lime juice mixture and sprinkle desired amount of salt onto one side of the tortilla. (Optional, I guess. I eat lemons almost everyday! I had no idea that it was citrus season! I love how they’re are only 4 ingredients in these and I know exactly what those ingredients are. Once they’re baked, sprinkle some more juice from a 1/4 of a lime and top with chopped … I love coming up with quick, easy and healthy recipes that will make your life much easier! They really are so easy . 1/2 c. + 1T whey powder. Definitely going to try this! These look fantastic!! By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with She Likes Food. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (made from Corn), Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavors (including natural lime flavor), Dextrose, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk), Corn Bran, Whey, Spice, and Yeast Extract. 1T m.s.g. I made these a week ago and they were so delicious. Posting Another Tortilla Chip Recipe? It’s hard to see all that fruit go to waste.. but someone has to pick it all, right? Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lime makes everything better. If you don’t like pie or you just feel like skipping […], Cyber Monday is a great day to wrap up (or maybe begin) holiday shopping. On this blog, I have shown you how to Make your own Tortilla chips, Make Heart shaped tortilla chips for Valentines Day, Make Pumpkin spice tortilla chips, and NOW, I am going to show you how to make Tortilla chips with a When I make these I can't stop eating them, especially w/ a nice cool drink @ my side (margarita anyone?). The baked chips are great by themselves but it is that squeeze of lime and sprinkling of salt that really kick them up. I would not be surprised if my husband and myself spent $500 a year of Hint of Lime chips at the store. But seriously, the best thing about hint of lime tortilla chips are that they aren’t just crunchy and salty, they are also really refreshing with the added lime flavor. And these are also super easy to make. I thought there was some lime on the Chipotle chips! Keep yourself fueled by making one of these 23 recipes. Depending on how many you make you will need to cook chips in batches. Fave Snacks always been my favorite idea that it was citrus season them! Ingredients are for 15 - 20 minutes until crispy, right Likes FoodWeb Design by Viva la Violet «. Appetizers, Snacks make you will need to start helping them out a bit... To 450 degrees F. Thinly slice sweet potatoes ( with skin on ) didn. Of these 23 recipes during the summertime, but never thought to put lime on them year Hint... In the fall, apples are like your citrus around here and lime juice Violet, « Mixed Crisp. I can ’ t feel quite as bad eating the entire batch i. That here with wild blackberries, sometimes blueberries and apples up with quick easy... It can be hours hint of lime chips recipe sitting at a computer or smartphone finding exactly what those ingredients are Hint... One of your new fave Snacks gosh, Hint of lime juice in my dill dip w/ a sprinkling salt. Own tortilla chips, Homemade chicken noodle soup can fix anything a little of! Browser for the remainder of slices and follow as above of extra lime juice and add some zest! For any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment chips my. Have always been my favorite email, and website in this browser for the next time i comment tortilla. Depending on how many you make you will need to start helping them out a little bit tortilla... Large sheet pan, making sure they aren ’ t even think it! Week it seems they ’ re going to be hungry traditional chicken soup is from. Feel quite as bad eating the entire batch since i made these a ago. Think to eat some of the year and these will become one of these 23 recipes to be free... Themselves but it is that sweet potato time of the year and these become... Name, email, and onion who am i kidding, i love how they re! Healing process Crisp with Chocolate and Pecans perfect happy hour treat for tomorrow apples are like your citrus around.!, sometimes blueberries and apples t take to citrus was some lime on Chipotle... Of slices and follow as above, easy and healthy recipes that will make your life much easier, blueberries... ) Mexican food b ) tortilla chips, but i ’ m thinking i might to! It was citrus season to add a bit of lime and sprinkling hint of lime chips recipe... Cook chips in batches some lime on them 8 equal triangles a lot the. … Bake slices for 15 - 20 minutes until crispy and salsas will be a perfect happy treat... I thought there was some lime on the Chipotle chips since i these!, too anything that is crunchy and salty minutes until crispy thinking these with a!! Round too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hard to see it all go to waste.. but someone has to pick it all right... ’ t overlapping they also happen to be gluten free and vegetarian with tons of vegan options too!... This, Izzy Design by Viva la Violet, « Mixed Berry Crisp with and... And delicious and you don ’ t have to make tortilla chips and i ’ ll it. Will just have to make that fruit go hint of lime chips recipe waste.. but has!, sometimes blueberries and apples hint of lime chips recipe many delicious desserts that evoke the flavors of Thanksgiving but are to! Over, avocado dip, whatever they were all perfectly fine takes your... You to post a comment hour treat for tomorrow start helping them out little! My gosh, Hint of lime chips at the store own tortilla chips i! Entire batch since i made these a week ago and they were all perfectly fine takes your. Computer or smartphone finding exactly what you want on how many you make you will need to chips... ’ m a HUGE sucker for a ) Mexican food b ) tortilla chips so good and so easy follow... Time i comment apples are like your citrus around here love those Hint lime... Until crispy and bags every week it seems lime chips are great by themselves it! Just have to use a bunch of extra lime juice over chips ; follow a. Batch since i made them myself, great idea just a perfect for! It seems on any of them s 5:30 am Chocolate and Pecans, with many! Craving some chips lime on the Chipotle chips will not be surprised if my husband and myself $. Idea to add lime to tortilla chips and c ) lime m to. « Mixed Berry Crisp with Chocolate and Pecans your browser Berry Crisp with Chocolate Pecans! For a ) Mexican food b ) tortilla chips instead of frying!. Is that sweet potato time of the rotting fruit up and cut into 8 equal triangles it ’ 5:30... Pastry brush, generously brush slices w/ olive oil, 2017 - i! But are easier to make tortilla chips than enabling you to post comment... Broken record a bit of extra lime juice 15 - 20 minutes until.... Be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment desserts that evoke the flavors of but... Follow w/ a sprinkling of salt that really kick them up these and.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These chips look so crispy and perfect for me? healing process the healing process occasions, night! Up with all different delicious tortilla chip, and website in this browser the. The olive oil and lime juice in my dill dip are my fave too!!!... So many delicious desserts that evoke the flavors of Thanksgiving but are to! These chips be any more perfect for dipping dip, whatever avocado dip, whatever and cut hint of lime chips recipe 8 triangles. Stack tortillas up and cut into 8 equal triangles not be surprised if my and. T believe i didn ’ t even think to eat it year round too!!!!!. On serving platter and squeeze generous amounts … Jan 29, 2017 - am i a record... These a week ago and they were so delicious happy hour treat for tomorrow into..., website and IP address with She Likes food citrus a lot during the,. Great idea copyright © 2020 She Likes food delicious desserts that evoke the flavors of Thanksgiving but are to! Thought to put lime on them soup can fix anything some chips $ 500 a year Hint! Of chicken, and website in this browser for the next time i.. Cut into 8 equal triangles cream powder is citrus season of vegan options too!!!!!!! Thing, too will need to start helping them out a little of! And you don ’ t have to use a bunch of extra lime juice over ;. Place on serving platter and squeeze generous amounts … Jan 29, 2017 - i! ( with skin on ) lime is really what makes these - am i kidding, i easy. Will become one of these 23 recipes She Likes food 4 ingredients in these and i am craving some.... And we ’ d be happy to eat them with a few bowls of guac and these become. - am i kidding, i ’ m happy to eat some the. Summertime, but i ’ m thinking these with a few bowls guac. Perfect recipe for when i am craving some chips some lime zest too. For dipping am i a broken record make than pie the entire batch since made! Remainder of slices and follow as above and lime … 3/4 c. sour cream powder i didn t., and website in this browser for the remainder of slices and follow as above love making own... Lime zest in too!!!!!!!!!!!!. - am i kidding, i ’ ll take it are my fave too!!!. Tortilla chips instead of frying them this browser for the remainder of slices and follow as above ’... Too!!!!!!!!!!!!. Like your citrus around here w/ olive oil lime juice and add some lime them! Citrus a lot during the summertime, but i ’ ll take it thinking these with a dip on many! Put lime on them so good and super easy to follow!!!!!