I set up my new LG OLED B7A and Denon AVR-X3400H this weekend and discovered the ARC/CEC issue with my Harmony 665. View and Download Denon AVR-4311CI instruction manual online. For sale is a Denon AVR-4311CI in excellent condition. Likely as not you'll still be using the remote … Each time I selected "Watch TV" the remote would settle on the correct inputs, displaying my satellite receiver and then quickly change to my Blu-ray player. Currently unavailable. You have been successfully registered. We have emailed you a verification link to to complete your registration. 3D Blu-ray Compatibility with HDMIFeaturing 7 HDMI inputs, the AVR-4311CI is also equipped with Denon's high resolution video processor, which accepts standard definition video sources and upconverts them to 1080p HDMI.The latest HDMI standard is supported, which provides 3D pass-through (Blu-ray and Broadcast), and also supports Audio Return Channel. Topic: Denon avr-4311ci v.stretch . 4.5 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this product may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this product must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Universal Replacement A/V Receiver Remote Control Fit for RC-1148 RC1148 for Denon AVR-3311CI AVR-4311CI by AllureEyes. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Latest firmware installed. Asking $225.00. Everything works. Product Name: AV Surround Receiver Model Number: AVR-4311CI This product complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. HDMI Control: The Denon AVR-4311CI can control select external HDMI control compatible audio/video components when connected via HDMI. Welcome to ManualMachine. Displaying all posts. Please check your inbox, and if you can’t find it, … Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50 [ SEARCH] [ CONTACT] The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com: Forums > CI World > Discrete Code Hunter: Denon avr-4311ci v.stretch . Thank you! Everything that came with it. Immerse yourself in rich 3D video and 3D sound, plus on line digital content with the Denon AVR 4311CI 9.2 Channel A/V Receiver. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY AT THIS POINT. The new AVR 4311CI is a technological tour de force, designed for consumers wanting to network their AV system to enjoy a variety of digital media like … If you are on the fence about a purchase of one of Denon's newer or older receivers, this shouldn't really sway your decision. If you have a AVR-4311CI, AVR-A100, AVR-3311CI, or AVR-991, download it now (update your firmware if it isn't working on the latter two). Forum Search . Includes all accessories & box. Login. Several operations can be performed from the AVR-4311CI's remote control - Power off, Switching of audio output devices, Switching of audio input devices, and Volume adjustment. Power and Processing: 9-channel amplifier 140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD, with 2 channels driven Login: Pass: Register . This thread has 1 response.