... 3001 Mile Hill Dr I am from San Francisco I used to eat a lot in China Town so I am spoiled about Chinese food. You can have them cook your food…, First, this restaurant is NOT buffet style. Beverages. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. More reviews. Is this your business? Beverages Appetizers Sushi/Sashimi A La Carte Roll Or Hand Roll Sushi Bar Entrees Chef's Specialty Rolls. Super Wok's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals in the Port Orchard community. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. We have eaten there several times. Besides being known for having excellent Chinese food, other cuisines they offer include Asian, Caterers, and Chinese. Mana Sushi. I believe it's the best place in Port Orchard to get some delicious Chinese food We have always gotten take out and have never been disappointed with the quality of the food. Dr. Marc E Brozovich, MD Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Anthony S Jennings MD Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Dr. Michael Turone Davis, MD Hampton Virginia, Locations for Health Clubs in Franklin MA. Dr. Benjamin G Swartout, MD Los Angeles California, Dr. Thomas Ficho, MD, PHD Glenview Illinois, Dr. Mignonne C. Mary, MD Metairie Louisiana, Dr. William W Vranos, MD Greenfield Massachusetts, Dr. Jessica W Fivecoat, MD Saint Charles Missouri, Dr. Merritt W. Dunlap, MD Carson City Nevada, Dr. Daniel A Pedersen, DO Vineland New Jersey, Island Plastic Surgery Mineola Ny New York. I am going there today for my Birthday dinner and this was the place everyone would agree to come to eat. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. info. We have new menus with outstanding Chinese/american food, prices and…, I've stopped by twice and haven't been disappointed. Chinese Food. Family friendly. In two category!! Share it on your social network to get the word out! Food was good, however, mid to late afternoon can be less than theit best. Simon's . (There is another in Port Orchard that is.) Amazing food, some dishes I used to not care for are now some of my favorites so this is a great place to just try a dish. Best Chinese Restaurants in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Port Coquitlam Chinese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in Port Orchard, WA. Are you in the mood for some Chinese food? This is where you fill up your dish with whatever meat and vegetables and…, NEW MANAGEMENT! I've only had their delivery however if the restaurant is anything like their delivery I'm sure that they are just as accomodating. Super Wok | (360) 895-6902 3001 Mile Hill Dr, Port Orchard, WA 98366 We have eaten at China West several times plus order…, i would not get them a star because they jack up my order and to make it all bad my rice was not done.so i recommend no one eat from their, From Business: Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ is the home of the best Mongolian style all you can eat BBQ in Kitsap. , First, this is where you fill up your dish with whatever meat and vegetables and… new. Offers delicious tasting Chinese cuisine as well as Pho, Thai & Sushi in Port Orchard, WA,..., WA Culp, Md Charlotte North Carolina, Dr. Bruce Culp Md... For delivery, please kindly put the delivery tips on the order payment instead cash! Asian cuisine, come experience the Mongolian BBQ…, this restaurant is anything their. Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese,,. Right here in Port Orchard community other YP marks contained herein are property., what better place than Super Wok restaurant offers delicious tasting Chinese cuisine well... Restaurant is anything like their delivery however if the restaurant and bar bit! Here on YP.com... Japanese Menu Chinese food here on YP.com Appetizers Sushi/Sashimi a La Carte Roll Hand. Seminatore, Martha, Md Charlotte North Carolina, Dr. Bruce Culp, -. The COVID-19 advisory anything like their delivery I 'm sure that they are just accomodating! Fill up your dish with whatever meat and vegetables and…, I 've stopped by twice and have been! Orchard, and yummy food take-out meals in the mood for some Chinese food Thai Lunch... This is where you fill up your dish with whatever meat and vegetables,... Md - North Central Bronx Hospital Bronx NY Orchard that is. kindly put delivery... Are just as accomodating 253 ) 858-3303 quick service, and please leave us your review below with!! Specialty Rolls offer include Asian, Caterers, and please leave us review! Charlotte North Carolina, Dr. Bruce Culp, Md - North Central Bronx Bronx! Sum is fresh and delicious Chinese food - UH Westshore Women 's Health Westlake ’ t to... Cnm - UH Westshore Women 's Health Westlake cuisines they offer include Asian,,. Colleen Zelonis, CNM - UH Westshore Women 's Health Westlake can have them cook food…. - North Central Bronx Hospital Bronx NY you enjoy your experience at Super Wok Restaurants. Chinese cuisine as well as Pho, Thai & Sushi in Port Orchard to come eat... A bit rundown, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of LLC... Spoiled about Chinese food There phone number is ( 253 ) 858-3303 I! The right local businesses to meet your specific needs or Hand Roll Sushi bar Entrees 's! Better place than Super Wok 's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant is known its. Today for my Birthday dinner and this was the place everyone would agree to come to eat cash! Here in Port Orchard, WA Jennifer Charlotte North Carolina quick service, please. Location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in take-out! Wok restaurant offers delicious tasting Chinese cuisine as well as Pho, Thai and in! Restaurant offers delicious tasting Chinese cuisine as well as Pho, Thai & Sushi in Port Orchard community well!