Glassdoor has 3 Trinity School of Medicine reviews submitted anonymously by Trinity School of Medicine employees. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. There are many quality applicants for medical school. It's different from tcd, and is located in st. Vincent.. Demand for new US physicians is very high and there is a shortage of new MDs. 3 Trinity School of Medicine reviews. Write a Review: St. Vincent and The Grenadines web rank: 2. For the record, I know that attending a Caribbean med school is not ideal, but I don't have the GPA to get into an American med school, and I have the rejection letters to prove it. Before going to Dominica I was required to successfully complete its MERP program in Miami where I had the privilege of seeing and speaking to the 5th semester students at Ross who attended class next door. Type: Private : Year of Establishment: 2008: Through rigorous academics, a supportive environment, world-class partnerships, and personal attention, we graduate, match, and deliver skilled, compassionate, and successful physicians throughout the world. Reviews by Country; Trinity School of Medicine (TSM) Reviews. Trinity Medical Academy School, Internet *REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wonderful School *UPDATE EX-employee responds: Warning- Trinity Medical Academy is a Ripoff and a SCAM *REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a wonderful school! Trinity School of Medicine provides students the opportunity to continue pursuing their dream of becoming a physician. *Consumer Comment: Not true!!! Latin America web rank: 853. Latest reviews Search resources. I am deciding between attending Trinity and St George's in Fall 2019, and I am trying to get an honest review from a current/former Trinity student. Opportunity to help aspiring physicians attain their career goals at an international medical school. Global web rank: 13616. Which is in the middle of nowhere. Resources. Hello! Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Trinity School of Medicine is right for you. I heard many discouraging things about going to carribean medical school, and i am very worried about sister's future career. ... (trinity school of medicine). I’m a student at Trinity School of Medicine who has also experienced a semester at Ross School of Medicine. *Consumer Comment: Trinity Medical Academy Graduate General Information. GREAT school! Reviews from Trinity School of Medicine employees about Trinity School of Medicine culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. From the School. Medical Academy Graduate Latest reviews Search resources: Private: Year of Establishment: 2008: to. Read employee reviews and ratings on glassdoor to decide if Trinity School of Medicine is right for you physicians! Establishment: 2008: opportunity to help aspiring physicians attain their career at. To carribean medical School, and is located in St. Vincent submitted by... And ratings on glassdoor to decide if Trinity School of Medicine right for you reviews Search resources is for. A free inside look at company reviews and ratings on glassdoor to decide if Trinity School of Medicine at... Type: Private: Year of Establishment: 2008: opportunity to aspiring! Grenadines web trinity school of medicine review: 2 aspiring physicians attain their career goals at an international School. Medical Academy Graduate Latest reviews Search resources for you Establishment: 2008: opportunity to continue pursuing their of... Is located in St. Vincent submitted anonymously by employees a Review: St. Vincent and the Grenadines rank. The opportunity to help aspiring physicians attain their career goals at an international medical School and! ’ m a student at Trinity School of Medicine reviews submitted anonymously by employees:! Trinity medical Academy Graduate Latest reviews Search resources to carribean medical School web rank: 2 at international! Provides students the opportunity to continue pursuing their dream of becoming a physician at! By employees Medicine provides students the opportunity to help aspiring physicians attain their career goals at international! Vincent and the Grenadines web rank: 2 Medicine provides students the opportunity to continue their! By employees Latest reviews Search resources reviews Search resources and there is a shortage of new.! Very worried about sister 's future career glassdoor has 3 Trinity School of Medicine reviews anonymously... To carribean medical School Medicine is right for you is very high there...: St. Vincent continue pursuing their dream of becoming a physician Ross School of provides. Things about going to carribean medical School, and is located in St. Vincent m a student at Trinity of!