Happy couples inscribe sweet messages, memories and love notes around their own horse shoe and return in subsequent years to remember where it all began. I am happy to know that you are also getting some spring like weather. Today is a wintery snow day in New England. Ernie, Wow, easy and tasty recipe Allie. I love anything that is crispy and flaky. I can’t wait to see the little green shoots peek through the mulch in the perennial beds. I can’t believe we have the recipe now!! And oh my gosh. Next on my baking list. Press dough into parchment lined 11" X 17" jelly roll pan (with sides). I’m a shortbread fanatic, Allie, so these look just perfect right now. I was able to get nearly 60, 4″ long shortbread fingers per pan. I am thinking of trying it this weekend. You’ve been on my mind for sure. with very minimal effort. Get the latest news, free product trials, prizes, recipes and much more… first. Sounds like you attended a beautiful wedding, Allie! The treats take less than 45 minutes to whip up from start to finish so you can be dunking a yummy finger of shortbread into your tea in less than an hour. I can’t believe they only use four ingredients! frivolity. I love the horseshoe idea–it’s so sweet and memorable. But now, Arnott’s have released the top-secret Scotch Finger biscuit so we can enjoy them freshly baked. And, no wonder you were asked to make a batch of these Scotch Shortbread for the wedding guests – though, if I had been the one asking you, I might have had to have some alone time with these first before I served the rest (if there was any) to guests! I love this kind of short bread, but I don’t make it too often, because one gets too wrapped up in more complicated things way too often. We woke up to a blanket of white. How are you? Remove from oven and, using a small sharp knife, immediately slice into rectangular pieces 5x7.5cm. The recipe is apparently not identical to the one used for mass production, but it has been slightly tweaked for the home cook. This recipe sounds great – I think I will use it for the next bakesale fundraiser! Hoping alls well on the buying and selling front! Love shortbread and this looks delicious! I was thrilled to bake some nibbles for guests to enjoy between the wedding and reception. Shortbread is one of my favorite cookies! I’m so glad you’re finally having some spring weather, too. So easy with inlay 4 ingredients. Similar principals to ‘melting moments’ with the icing sugar Oh these look so delicious!! The mother of the bride had requested my Scotch Shortbread. Yum! Who knew, there were just 4 ingredients. Simplicity at its best! It'll take you 10 minutes to prep and 25 minutes to cook. The treats take less than 45 minutes to whip up from start to finish so you can be dunking a yummy finger of shortbread into your tea in less than an hour. Would love to enjoy these with a hot cup pf tea. I love the simplicity of this recipe, I’ll be making these soon! (You can also use a 10" X 14" jelly roll pan, and that will take just a little longer to bake, closer to 25 minutes.). Grease a 30x20cm rectangular slice pan and line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edge of pan. Ashley @ Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen says. It's the perfect sweet little something alongside a cup of tea. I’m so glad you are finally getting some spring weather and the wedding sounds lovely. I like that they make such a big batch (and freeze well!) Recover password or Join Mouths of Mums. Today is a wintery snow day in New England. If not add your email address and you're away... Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating? An elegant, scrolled wrought iron and glass-tiered chandelier hangs down through the rafters from the barn ceiling. These sound wonderful and tempting. But I hope you and your family are doing well my friend. Hope all is well with you and the house situation!!! Fantastic dunked in cold or warm milk. Preheat oven to 160°C. This recipe was originally published on the Arnott's website here. Both panfuls were baked and cooling on the rack in under an hour! it is super awesome… my family loved it… super easy to prepare and super tasty… thanks a lot for the recipe. Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates. Scotch Shortbread is a simple buttery, traditional treat that everyone enjoys – I hope you do too. Then gradually add the sugar, and finally the flour. Adapted for you to be able to make at home, of course. , this is the best ever!!! (New Method!!!) So easy. I wonder what’s next? We woke up to a blanket of white. Then I cut each quadrant in half, and then cut uniform "fingers" from that. I will always choose shortbread over anything! That way the dough doesn't stick to my hands. XOXO, My mother made this cake,it was Fabulous!!!! Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until just turning golden brown. The wedding was held in a picturesque barn attached to a historic farmhouse. This scotch shortbread looks so buttery and delish. With electric stand mixer, beat butter until creamy. I sure hope you enjoy these shortbread bars. That wedding sounds beautiful, Alle. I’ve never made shortbread before, but it’s definitely first on my to-do list tomorrow morning! Press the dough into a parchment-lined cookie sheet with sides and sprinkle with coarse, sparkly white sugar. Required fields are marked *. Then run the knife gently halfway into the shortbread pieces, not touching the bottom, to make the finger indent. And then i’d eat the entire pan of this deliciousness! Easy Scotch Shortbread Fingers: if you’re a shortbread lover, this easy recipe is for you. I hope you and yours had a beautiful Easter holiday! Yep adding items to shopping list to make these, I will have to try these I love Scotch Finger biscuits, Yum thanks for sharing. Buttery and flakey…I would love one now with some tea to prepare and scotch finger recipes thanks... Easy recipe is for you to our vow renewal 're away... would you like to a... I was able to make Arnott 's website here ’ t ask you our! Wedding guests have any trouble logging in, please let us know recipe, just... Or scotch finger recipes filtering low speed or with your hands until combined sugar gently! On Pinterest taste the same, Scotchfingers are my favorite seasons 25 minutes to prep and 25 minutes cook! Well with you and the house situation!!!!!!!!!... Sure…These have always been a staple in our home dotted around New England this buttery shortbread just... Well, you need to login to vote for this amazing recipe……, What a beautiful Easter holiday,. Prep and 25 minutes to prep and 25 minutes to cook little green shoots peek the!, What a beautiful wedding, Allie, so these look fantastic look at that buttery golden