I had been looking at all of the various electric stage pianos and thought this one looked pretty interesting as it seemed to deliver everything I wanted at the best price. I did not expect to have such difficulty finding a gig bag or hard shell to The price may differ greatly compared to locally sourced products Import Digipartspower Ac Power Cord For Roland RD-700 RD-700GX RD-700NX RD-700SX Piano Organ Keyboard Write a Review Notice: 1. Roland RD-700NX 88-key Digital Piano Visit the Roland Store 4.5 out of 5 stars 6 ratings Available from these sellers. The Roland RD 700, though a big expense for our budget, seemed to offer the most value in the category and seems to be exactly what I thought it would be. A great keyboard, personal attention in dealing, and at a good price. I am a singer and needed a … Roland's best RD yet gives you SuperNATURAL acoustic pianos and classic EPs, vintage effects like the BOSS CE-1 Chorus, and hybrid wooden hammer-action keys. Page 1 Owner’s Manual Thank you, and congratulations on your choice of the Roland Digital Piano RD-700. Before using this unit, carefully read the sections entitled: “IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS” (p. 2), “USING THE UNIT RD-700GX、いいですね!実は私も、HP207をつい最近購入したのですが、たしかに、RD-700GX はローランドの電子ピアノカタログには載っていないので、対象としては漏れてしまいがちですよね。ああ、そういう手があったのか、と思いました。 The price may differ greatly compared to locally sourced products Import EPtech 10FT Long Ac Power Cord For Roland RD-700 RD-700GX RD-700NX RD-700SX Piano Organ Keyboard Write a Review Buy with confidence! I am extremely pleased with the Roland RD-700 keyboard I purchased. For my 50th birthday my wife surprised me with a Roland RD 700.