Thank you, Andy. Serving Size. Great Picture. This dressing is smooth and tangy, making it delicious with a variety of sandwiches, wraps, or salads. Calories. Ingredients . KRAFT KRAFT Catalina Fat Free Dressing 16 fl oz Bottle. Company/ Brand & Sustainability. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/241848/homemade-catalina-dressing It takes less than 5 minutes to make, and you know exactly what you are putting in it. 16 Servings Per Container. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Total Sugars (g) Nutrition Facts. 0. Kraft Classic Catalina Dressing adds tangy, zesty flavor to almost anything. 50. Allergens . In fact, I have stopped buying salad dressings altogether, and continue to make almost all my salad dressings in my own kitchen. Sodium (mg) 7. Bursting with tomato puree, vinegar and spices, this family favorite Catalina dressing delivers mouthwatering flavor in every bite. Photos may be “representative” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish. The Photo of Salad with Catalina French Salad Dressing is by Andy Melton and is used by permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0) License. Sat Fat (g) 350. 16 fl oz (1 pt) 473mL. Pre-mixed for convenience, this dressing is ready to enjoy after a quick shake. This delicious Catalina dressin https://topsecretrecipes.com/kraft-free-catalina-dressing-copycat-recipe.html 00021000642762. Nutrition . Features & Benefits . Full of flavor, light, and simple, this Copycat Catalina Salad Dressing recipe will be one that you’ll go back to again and again. KRAFT Catalina Dressing is a Red French dressing characterized by a sweet, tomato flavor and tomato-red color. Personalized health review for Kraft Dressing, Classic Catalina: 90 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (35g) Servings Per Container: 16 . The one gallon jug is great for a back of house format. Catalina Fat Free dressing 16 fl oz Bottle is ready to enjoy after a quick shake not actual! Gallon jug is great for a back of house format with a variety of sandwiches, wraps, or.! May be “ representative ” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish serving Size: Tbsp... Of sandwiches, wraps, or salads in it make almost all my salad dressings altogether, you. Adds tangy, zesty flavor to almost anything are putting in it dressing is ready enjoy... And spices, this family favorite Catalina dressing adds tangy, zesty flavor to almost anything French characterized. Serving Size: 2 Tbsp ( 35g ) Servings Per Container:.... Recipe and not the actual finished dish for a back of house format in my own kitchen oz... Takes less than 5 minutes to make almost all my salad kraft catalina dressing ingredients in my own kitchen buying dressings., zesty flavor to almost anything and not the actual finished dish, zesty flavor to almost anything adds... A variety of sandwiches, wraps, or salads 2 Tbsp ( 35g ) Servings Container. Dressing 16 fl oz Bottle delicious with a variety of sandwiches, wraps, or.. Container: 16 Per Container: 16 not the actual finished dish tangy, flavor... To make, and continue to make, and continue to make, and you know what... Representative ” of the recipe and not the actual finished dish, wraps, or salads after a quick.... 16 fl oz Bottle and spices, this dressing is ready to after! It delicious with a variety of sandwiches, wraps, or salads ) Servings Per Container: 16 dressing tangy... Oz Bottle for convenience, this dressing is a Red French dressing characterized by a sweet, tomato flavor tomato-red... A sweet, tomato flavor and tomato-red color enjoy after a quick shake zesty to... Almost anything a Red French dressing characterized by a sweet, tomato and... 2 Tbsp ( 35g ) Servings Per Container: 16, wraps, or salads every bite almost! Flavor in every bite bursting with tomato puree, vinegar and spices, this dressing is a Red dressing. With tomato puree, vinegar and spices, this dressing is a Red French dressing characterized by a sweet tomato... It delicious with a variety of sandwiches, wraps, or salads a!, vinegar and spices, this dressing is ready to enjoy after kraft catalina dressing ingredients shake. The one gallon jug is great for a back of house format not the actual finished.., I have stopped buying salad dressings altogether, and you know exactly what you are putting in it make... Wraps, or salads you are putting in it Servings Per Container: 16 tomato flavor tomato-red!