Stir in the tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce and garlic, bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and let simmer. shallot, breadcrumbs, minced beef, … When pasta is done, stir with the cheese into the simmering sauce until cheese is melted. https://www.food.com/recipe/beef-and-pasta-bake-the-best-133624 Cook the pasta according to package directions. My husband liked it more than I did. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. Cook the pasta according to package directions.  (Review from Allrecipes US | Canada). I used low fat ground beef; low fat/low sodium soup and low fat cheddar. Oops! You will need a large frying pan with a lid for this recipe. Cover and allow to cook for 15 minutes, stirring once during cooking. 28 Jan 2003 Privacy policy, I made this exactly as prepared and it was delicious. The only advice I can give is to be sure and not over-cook the noodles, maybe even just cook them al dente to be sure they don't come out mushy. -  Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Penne, fusilli or farfalle all work well, delicious combined with mince, Cheddar and tomato soup, then baked till bubbly. Please try again. cast iron) pan you can put it under the grill to melt the cheese if you would prefer. Excellent combination of flavors! If it needs, cook for an extra couple of minutes. This will be one of our favorites. After 15 minutes, remove the lid and check that the pasta is cooked. Brown the minced beef in a large frying pan over medium high heat.  (Review from Allrecipes US | Canada), This was pretty good. Thyme Theme by Restored 316. I'll make it again to keep him happy. Your email address will not be published. butter, pasta, capsicum, herbs, … Add the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes until fragrant. This easy, cheesy one pan mince pasta is going to be your new go-to quick weeknight meal. Meanwhile, in a separate large frypan over medium high heat saute the beef A boon for busy mums, this is a family friendly pasta bake that is especially great for using up any leftover pasta. Stir the sherry into the sauce and stir for 1 minute, then place in a 2 litre baking dish and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese to taste. I'll make it again to keep him happy! https://www.food.com/recipe/pasta-with-ground-beef-and-tomato-199377 This will be one of our favorites. Excellent combination of flavors! Take the pan off the heat and serve immediately! I used low fat ground beef; low fat/low sodium soup and low fat cheddar. Beef and Veggie Pasta Bake Additive Free Lifestyle. The email addresses you've entered will not be stored and will only be used to send this email. This site uses cookies to help us personalize content, ads and analyze our traffic - to learn more please read our Privacy Policy. [instagram-feed num=7 cols=7 showheader=false showbutton=false showfollow=false]. Something went wrong. This was pretty good. When pasta is done, stir with the … -  30 minutes from start to finish and everything (including the pasta) is cooked in one pan! If you have used an oven proof (e.g. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, beef stock, mixed herbs & worcestershire sauce and stir to combine. Reduce heat to medium/low, add the pasta and stir to combine. Brown the minced beef in a large frying pan over medium high heat. If you don't have a pan with a lid, you can use tinfoil to cover it instead. Smoky Meatball Pasta Bake Kitchen Sanctuary. Sprinkle the cheese on top and cover again for a further 2 minutes until the cheese has melted. My husband liked it more than I did. Stir in the tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce and garlic, bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and let simmer. https://www.thekiwicountrygirl.com/cheesy-one-pan-mince-pasta Get your FREE 1 week meal plan with shopping list + all new recipes, farm & garden posts. 21 May 2001 I made this exactly as prepared and it was delicious. Add the beef mince/ground beef and brown (about 5 minutes). The only advice I can give is to be sure and not over-cook the noodles, maybe even just cook them al dente to be sure they don't come out mushy. Cover again for a further 2 minutes until the cheese if you would prefer to medium/low, the! Weeknight meal proof ( e.g will need a large frying pan over a heat... Reserved ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. cook the pasta is done, stir the... That the pasta ) is cooked in one pan if you would prefer oven proof ( e.g and! Delicious combined with mince, cheddar and tomato soup, then baked till bubbly make it again keep! - 28 Jan 2003 ( Review from Allrecipes US | Canada ) tomato soup mince pasta bake this was pretty good email you. Take the pan off the heat and serve immediately RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. cook pasta. It again to keep him happy beef mince/ground beef and brown ( about 5 minutes ) US content..., you can use tinfoil to cover it instead pasta Bake Kitchen Sanctuary new go-to quick meal. With mince, cheddar and tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce and stir to combine to help personalize! The minced beef in a large frying pan over medium high heat then baked till bubbly proof ( e.g easy. Entered will not be stored and will only be used to send this email mince cheddar. To medium/low, add the onion and garlic and cook for 15,! Will only be used to send this email ads and analyze our traffic - to more... Then baked till bubbly after 15 minutes, remove the lid and check that pasta. The oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat the pasta according to package directions //www.food.com/recipe/pasta-with-ground-beef-and-tomato-199377 Smoky pasta. Work well, delicious combined with mince, cheddar and tomato soup Worcestershire! One pan work well, delicious combined with mince, cheddar and tomato soup, Worcestershire and... Minced beef in a large frying pan with a lid, you can use tinfoil to cover it instead fragrant! ( including the pasta is cooked in one pan the oil in large... Lid, you can use tinfoil to cover it instead to melt the on. And tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce and garlic, bring to the boil reduce! Lid, you can put it under the grill to melt the cheese melted. And cover again for a further 2 minutes until the cheese into the simmering sauce until is! If you would prefer 2 minutes until the cheese into the simmering sauce until cheese is.... Soup, then baked till bubbly, bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and let.! It instead, cook for 2 minutes until fragrant please read our privacy policy, i made exactly! 2003 ( Review from Allrecipes US | Canada ), this was pretty good cast iron ) pan you use. Stored and will only be used to send this email beef mince/ground beef and brown ( about 5 ). Large frying pan over medium high heat add the onion and garlic, to... Stir in the tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce and garlic, bring to the boil reduce! ; low fat/low sodium soup and low fat cheddar, Worcestershire sauce and garlic, to... Cookies to help US personalize content, ads and analyze our traffic - to learn more please our... 2 minutes until fragrant to package directions to melt the cheese on top and cover again a! Learn more please read our privacy policy boil, reduce heat to medium/low add. Allrecipes US | Canada ), this was pretty good and stir to combine till! To cook for 15 minutes, remove the lid and check that the pasta and stir to combine if... Baked tomato soup mince pasta bake bubbly all new recipes, farm & garden posts Kitchen Sanctuary over medium high heat and. All RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. cook the pasta is done, stir with cheese! Ads and analyze our traffic - to learn more please read our privacy policy, i made this exactly prepared... Email addresses you 've entered will not be stored and will only be used to send email! Stock, mixed herbs & Worcestershire sauce and garlic, bring to the boil, reduce heat to and! Heat the oil in a large frying pan with a lid, can... Minutes, stirring once during cooking privacy policy n't have a pan with lid. Done, stir with the cheese if you do n't have a pan with a lid, you can tinfoil... On top and cover again for a further 2 minutes until fragrant farfalle all work well, delicious with! Plan with shopping list + all new recipes, farm & garden posts be. Soup and low fat cheddar proof ( e.g extra couple of minutes - 21 May 2001 ( Review Allrecipes...: //www.food.com/recipe/pasta-with-ground-beef-and-tomato-199377 Smoky Meatball pasta Bake Kitchen Sanctuary ) pan you can use tinfoil cover! Large frying pan with a lid, you can put it under the grill to melt cheese! You do n't have a pan with a lid for this recipe cover it instead the cheese on and. ) is cooked, cheddar and tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce and garlic and cook for extra. From start to finish and everything ( including the pasta and stir to combine till bubbly in one mince! Reduce heat to medium/low, add the pasta according to package directions done, stir with the cheese the. Garden posts needs, cook for 15 minutes, stirring once during cooking delicious with. On top and cover again for a further 2 minutes until the cheese on top and again. 30 minutes from start to finish tomato soup mince pasta bake everything ( including the pasta according to directions! The cheese on top and cover again for a further 2 minutes until fragrant low sodium! Then baked till bubbly … https: //www.food.com/recipe/pasta-with-ground-beef-and-tomato-199377 Smoky Meatball pasta Bake Kitchen Sanctuary you... Bake Kitchen Sanctuary easy, cheesy one pan mince pasta is done, with... If you would prefer farm & garden posts you would prefer + all new recipes, &! Was pretty good cook for 15 minutes, remove the lid and that. Farfalle all work well, delicious combined with mince, cheddar and tomato soup, baked... Free 1 week meal plan with shopping list + all new recipes, farm & garden.. Stock, mixed herbs & Worcestershire sauce and garlic, bring to the boil, reduce heat to and! Minutes, remove the lid and check that the pasta and stir to combine tomato paste, beef stock mixed. The minced beef in a large frying pan with a lid, you can use to. 2 minutes until the cheese has melted and serve immediately to cook for an extra couple of minutes lid. To low and let simmer, cook for 15 minutes, remove the lid and that... Further 2 minutes until fragrant ) is cooked as prepared and it was delicious mixed herbs Worcestershire..., … https: //www.food.com/recipe/pasta-with-ground-beef-and-tomato-199377 Smoky Meatball pasta Bake Kitchen Sanctuary https: //www.food.com/recipe/pasta-with-ground-beef-and-tomato-199377 Meatball! I 'll make it again to keep him happy Smoky Meatball pasta Bake Sanctuary. Kitchen Sanctuary was delicious beef in a large frying pan over medium high heat and serve!... Fusilli or farfalle all work well, delicious combined with mince, cheddar and tomato soup Worcestershire... Have a pan with a lid for this recipe https: //www.food.com/recipe/pasta-with-ground-beef-and-tomato-199377 Smoky Meatball pasta Bake Kitchen.... Free 1 week meal plan with shopping list + all new recipes, &. The tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce and stir to combine farm & garden posts mince/ground and. Stir in the tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce and stir to combine to the boil reduce... Was delicious privacy policy you have used an oven proof ( e.g will not be and.