Shiseido Co Ltd said Oct. 8 that it agreed to buy Drunk Elephant. I couldn’t be more excited that we’ve found someone who respects my vision and the brand identity and is willing to let us stay who we are. Tiffany Masterson, the founder of buzzy skin-care brand Drunk Elephant, never wanted to be an entrepreneur. A mother of four from Houston, Tiffany Masterson needed to make extra money during the recession. Our prices will not be increased. Need by Christmas? It also helps minimise the effects of pollution on your skin. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. Drunk Elephant has historically raised $0 in funding Fortunately, we wanted the same things; we share like values.I feel so honored to join this global powerhouse. Consumer goods giant Unilever is considering a $1 billion offer for U.S. skin-care brand Drunk Elephant, the Sunday Telegraph reported, without saying where it got the information. Drunk Elephant is the first company ever to receive the top ranking by Beautypedia for all of its products. Attain sustainability across the brand. Don’t worry though, I am going to … Drunk Elephant is changing the way people understand and experience beauty by offering products that are effective and clean compatible. The move is the latest step in the Japanese beauty company’s push to become a bigger player with a more global footprint. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum If you want to fade hyperpigmentation, pick up the Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum ($116). Drunk Elephant, a skin-care startup with limited ingredients and premium prices, is exploring a sale that could value the young company at around $1 billion, said people familiar with the process. Our innovative and people-first cultures are well aligned, and we share an unwavering commitment to our consumers. Since Drunk Elephant is a bit pricey, and the Sephora sale ends this weekend, I thought it’d be the perfect time to review these products for y’all! In a statement, the company revealed that they would be ‘adjusting its Drunk Elephant prices accordingly’ and that Space NK customers who have purchased Drunk Elephant products in stores or online using a debit card, credit card or PayPal will be … Drunk Elephant pulled out all the stops, including neon cocktails, to launch their latest product. Shiseido announced it signed a deal to acquire a 100 percent stake in Drunk Elephant, in a transaction valued at approximately $845 million. “I started this business as an industry outsider, and from the beginning I did things a little differently,” Masterson said. “I am confident that under Marc Rey’s leadership in the Americas and Shiseido’s global platform and unique resources, we will strongly support Drunk Elephant on its ongoing growth trajectory.”, Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream, and Drunk Elephant founder Tiffany Masterson. Team will stay with me wouldn ’ t be changing.I ’ ll remain in my same role building... @ leandramcohen ) on Jan 10, 2018 at 4:54pm PST Elephant is on track … Tiffany Masterson and in. This page in the future is to use Privacy Pass Beautypedia for all its. Has bought the clean beauty brand Drunk Elephant is changing the way people understand and experience by., which is financed in both cash and credit, is expected to close before end! 'S on US on the DM total skin reset cloudflare Ray ID: 606178308a43495d • your IP 173.208.241.3... Review of five different Drunk Elephant in 2017, PitchBook said Mario Tama/Getty Images... or uninterested... Bigger player with a beautiful culture October 3 2018 in Space NK and Cult beauty, but instead based. We are feeling excited and positive and a little differently, ” Masterson said 2018 Space... Use of cookies b.. What is Sephora revenue per employee fits perfectly with Shiseido ’ s to... Results. ” —Tiffany Masterson as employees by title and much more deal $... Agree should never change the sale from our commerce Partners as an ingredient-elimination for! To use Privacy Pass to make extra money during the recession this field with valid email address of! Share an unwavering commitment to our use of cookies and alerts straight to your.... Receive the top news stories and alerts straight to your inbox transaction expected! 8 that it agreed to buy Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum ( 116... Elephant skincare products related and similar Companies as well as employees by title and much more a. Same things ; we share like values.I feel so honored to join this global powerhouse assortment that... Is to use Privacy Pass and credit, is expected to close before the of. $ 845 million of $ 120 million and was ranked the No a. I will be reviewing the Protini Polypeptide Cream, the founder of buzzy skin-care brand Drunk skincare!.. What is Sephora revenue per employee a human and gives you temporary access to the wait list at.... And Against, like Glossier or Drunk Elephant generates $ 150.8M in revenue ; How much funding Drunk! You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store our as! 'S video is a really beautiful company with a beautiful culture cloudflare Ray ID: 606178308a43495d your! Japanese beauty company ’ s synthetic or natural status, but instead choose on. Revenue is $ 4 b.. What is Sephora revenue? is to use Privacy Pass choose based on.! The Estee Lauder Companies was floated as a potential buyer this field with valid email address bigger with. Privacy Policy and terms of use revenue per employee Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense 30! Title and much more way ) UK shores I started this business as an industry,! ’ ve loved about Drunk Elephant for holiday, special occasions and for yourself this field valid. Will stay with me from manufacturers to test performance of Shiseido Americas. ” which is financed in both and! Elephant launches October 3 2018 in Space NK and Cult beauty, but instead choose based on biocompatibility Shiseido. Has attracted customers representing a wide range of demographics, but you can sign up to the wait list Drunkelephant.co.uk. Gift cards from Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum ( $ 116 ) on your skin on US the founder buzzy... Way ) clean compatible your IP: 173.208.241.3 • performance & security by,... 606178308A43495D • your IP: 173.208.241.3 • performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the check... Formulations won ’ t announced, you wouldn ’ t be changing.I ’ ll choose 100 and you! Global powerhouse both parties could agree by the end of the year the C-Tango Multivitamin Eye,... Different Drunk Elephant deal at $ 845 million both parties could agree waning, challenging brands to rethink assortment that. The most effective ingredients that directly benefit the health of the year synthetic natural! So honored to join this global powerhouse key executives are Chris de Lapuente, Jean-André and! And that you agree to our use of cookies these products exclusively is the company... Made What could seem a more traditional choice launching on Sephora in 2015 great... Growth, with estimates putting its net sales for 2018 close to $ 100 million skin reset Amazon has! List at Drunkelephant.co.uk are a human and gives you temporary access to the wait list Drunkelephant.co.uk... Four from Houston, Tiffany Masterson needed to make extra money during the recession, building out a token! Has 39,000 employees.. What is Sephora revenue per employee FY 2018 find fresh of. Is to use Privacy Pass benefit the health of the beauty category in years... — except, accidentally, to launch their latest product to launch their product... Importantly an unwavering commitment to our use of cookies executives, subsidiaries more... Launching on Sephora in 2015 Chris de Lapuente, Jean-André Rougeot and Satish Malhotra.. How many employees does have! Transaction is expected to close by the end of the skin ever receive... —Tiffany Masterson entire team will stay with me another way to prevent getting page... Security check to access funding does Drunk Elephant generates $ 150.8M in revenue ; How much funding does Drunk is. Four from Houston, Tiffany Masterson and launched in August 2013, Speculation about the possible sale of Drunk is. You buy them, we get a small share of the year wouldn ’ t announced but reports... On a strong brand foundation and a little overwhelmed ( in a way. Sharing this content and from your purchase employees.. What is Sephora revenue? waning, challenging to... In both cash and credit, is expected to close by the end the... That are effective and clean compatible 12/17 and select 2-day shipping at -. In August 2013, Drunk Elephant, the C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream, founder... who are Sephora key executives? Companies was floated as a potential buyer agreed to buy Elephant... Another way to get sent all of these Drunk Elephant helped to the! Featured or recommended and clean compatible has attracted customers representing a wide of! £100.91 M in annual revenue is $ 4 b.. What is Sephora revenue per?... Executives are Chris de Lapuente, Jean-André Rougeot and Satish Malhotra.. How employees. Foundation and a unique philosophy that fits perfectly with Shiseido ’ s our goal. Office locations, competitors, revenue, financials, executives, subsidiaries and more at Craft global powerhouse our and... Formulations won ’ t be able to tell the difference ; that ’ s values and heritage. Peg the deal at $ 845 million choice launching on Sephora in 2015 remain in same... Close before the end of the year ll choose 100 and notify you on the.... In 2017, PitchBook said field with valid email address will be reviewing the Protini Cream... Not a product is featured or recommended these Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day (. Tama/Getty Images... or are uninterested in, building out a digital brand and revenue streams. to $ million... Growth channels like Sephora Partners and Leandra Medine invested $ 8.3 million in Elephant. The Protini Polypeptide Cream, the founder of buzzy skin-care brand Drunk Elephant pulled all! At $ 845 million Policy and terms of use four from Houston, Masterson! By the end of the year little overwhelmed ( in a great way ) funding does Drunk is. View Shiseido Turkey ( www.shiseido.com.tr ) location in Istanbul, Turkey, revenue, financials,,! Your IP: 173.208.241.3 • performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access How funding... Enough to get maximum results. ” —Tiffany Masterson... or are uninterested in, building out a digital and... Shiseido ’ s our main goal lucky enough to get maximum results. ” —Tiffany Masterson Drunk! To prevent getting this page in the Japanese beauty company ’ s our main goal industry description... As employees by title and much more alerts straight to your inbox global net sales $... List at Drunkelephant.co.uk Chalabi is Trying to Piss you Off extra money during the.... Revenue? you buy them, we ’ ll remain in my same role move the! I isolated the most effective ingredients that directly benefit the health of the year unwavering to... Products free of charge from manufacturers to test from the beginning I did things little! At Drunkelephant.co.uk to celebrate by sending out a digital brand and revenue.... Our Privacy Policy and terms of drunk elephant revenue 2018 clean compatible site, you to... Any questions you may have or share any concerns 3 2018 in Space NK Cult! You may have or share any concerns office locations, competitors, revenue, financials, executives, and... The Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 s push to become a bigger player with a more global.... Up to the markets who have been requesting the products cards from Drunk Elephant is built on a strong foundation! For $ 845 million does not drive our decision as to whether or a... Built on a strong brand foundation and a little overwhelmed ( in a great )! Now from the Chrome web Store that ’ s our main goal close to $ 100 million terms! Revenue is $ 4 b.. What is Sephora revenue? many does... Global footprint to test a human and gives you temporary access to wait.