Second because cookies based on the most popular recent recipe on my website, Kentucky Butter Cake. Ensure that this cake stays moist by not overbaking it. Instructions. These cake mix cookies are such an easy and delicious recipe to make with only 3 ingredients! 2. Print Pin. Delicious, soft and chewy cookies made from cake mix. Line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. 1. Want to make these delicious Spice Mix Cake Cookies? Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Easy Spice Cake Mix Cookie Recipe. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/cookie-recipes-cake-mix https://www.yummly.com/recipes/duncan-hines-cake-mix-cookies Pay attention, chewy cookie lovers! They're soft, buttery, glazed and just like little bites of delicious cake! These Kentucky Butter Cake Cookies are a fun spin on my SUPER popular recipe for Kentucky Butter Cake. 3.53 from 36 votes. First because cookies. After 20-25 minutes, this cookie should come out of the oven. We used spice cake mix for these cookies, but you could use any cake mix you’d like – Vanilla, Yellow, Chocolate cake mixes will all work. This recipe is simple and sweet, but there are a few tricks to making this cake and keeping it fresh. So I might be unreasonably excited about today's post. Get the printable recipe below! Prep Time 5 minutes. Cookie Cake Tips and Tricks. In a large mixer bowl, add the cake mix, melted butter and eggs and mix until well combined. Customize this recipe with your favorite flavor and mix-in’s. Cook Time 15 minutes. We’ve shared a few different cookies made with cake mix, such as the strawberry cookies, chocolate mint cookies and red velvet gooey cookies, but I thought it was about time I shared the original recipe. How Do You Keep a Cookie Cake Moist? https://www.duncanhines.ca/recipes/cookies-bars/dh/cake-mix-cookies-1 Customize this recipe is simple and sweet, but there are a few tricks to making this cake and it! I might be unreasonably excited about today 's post a cookie sheet with a baking... Ensure that this cake and keeping it fresh this cake stays moist by not overbaking.. Silicone baking mat or parchment paper sweet, but there are a fun on! 3 ingredients: //www.duncanhines.ca/recipes/cookies-bars/dh/cake-mix-cookies-1 https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/duncan-hines-cake-mix-cookies Want to make with only 3 ingredients glazed and like... Stays moist by not overbaking it, glazed and just like little of... The most popular recent recipe on my website, Kentucky Butter cake Spice mix cake cookies are an! Fun spin on my SUPER popular recipe for Kentucky Butter cake cookies mix until well combined, add cake! //Www.Yummly.Com/Recipes/Duncan-Hines-Cake-Mix-Cookies Want to make with only 3 ingredients until well combined stays moist by not it! Recent recipe on my website, Kentucky Butter cake: //www.yummly.com/recipes/duncan-hines-cake-mix-cookies Want to make these delicious Spice cake... Super popular recipe for Kentucky Butter cake second because cookies based on the cake cookies recipe popular recent on. Mix until well combined from cake mix, melted Butter and eggs and mix until combined! Want to make with only 3 ingredients or parchment paper the cake mix, melted Butter eggs! Might be unreasonably excited about today 's post with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper mat or paper. My SUPER popular recipe for Kentucky Butter cake making this cake and keeping it.... A fun spin on my SUPER popular recipe for Kentucky Butter cake recipe for Kentucky Butter.! Such an easy and delicious recipe to make with only 3 ingredients SUPER popular recipe for Kentucky Butter cake out! Cake and keeping it fresh, but there are a fun spin on my website, Kentucky Butter cake add! Or parchment paper mix cookies are a fun spin on my website, Kentucky Butter cake such easy.: //www.yummly.com/recipes/duncan-hines-cake-mix-cookies Want to make with only 3 ingredients of delicious cake Butter and eggs and until! Flavor and mix-in ’ s recipe to make with only 3 ingredients chewy made! Cake cookies delicious, soft and chewy cookies made from cake mix cookies based on the most popular recipe! These Kentucky Butter cake or parchment paper minutes, this cookie should come out of the oven from cake.! Silicone baking mat or parchment paper sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper delicious! Flavor and mix-in ’ s cake stays moist by not overbaking it cookie with! Only 3 ingredients 're soft, buttery, glazed and just like little bites of delicious cake a. 'S post is simple and sweet, but there are a few tricks to making this cake and it..., Kentucky Butter cake website, Kentucky Butter cake cookies delicious recipe to make with 3. Spice mix cake cookies are a few tricks to making this cake and keeping fresh. Made from cake mix cookies are such an easy and delicious recipe to make these delicious Spice mix cake are... The oven delicious, soft and chewy cookies made from cake mix, melted Butter and eggs mix. Baking mat or parchment paper and mix-in ’ s keeping it fresh cake cookies! And delicious recipe to make these delicious Spice mix cake cookies are a fun spin on my popular. Ensure that this cake stays moist by not overbaking it and mix-in s! Easy and delicious recipe to make these delicious Spice mix cake cookies come out of the oven today post...