‎09-21-2016 The uses above are simply those products that we lab tested this fragrance in. Sometimes you need a fragrance that only you can smell or your snuggle buddy. But this doesn't smell like something I want on my body, it smells like a glade candle. No lasting power. I picture it as a slightly tart scent, but with a bit of sweetness, crisp and fresh. Prior to that, Gucci Premier held the record. Red currants grow in small clusters on the parent plant, and they are a bright, distinctive red with a hint of translucence. It dries down to a sweet musky but simultaniously bright berry. Same here. Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox. The musk gives longevity and keeps it from being too sweet. RedCurrant or Red Currant. 04:32 PM - edited Premium grade oils are extremely rich, authentic, and long lasting. Liven up any room with the tart punch of our Red Currant candles. The uses above are simply those products that we lab tested this fragrance in. Please take a moment to view my Patreon page and learn how you can help my series grow! Red currant tends to grow in isolated but dense stands. The Red Currants, I can't remember the smell at all. Red currants are the most common and best for jams, sauces, and similar culinary applications. A closely related cultivar, the white currant, produces yellowish to white berries with a comparable flavor. This is like a very decadent raspberry coulis over a creamy cheesecake. 10:52 AM Just know that everytime I offer Red Currant & Thyme Tea soap at shows, it SELLS OUT. Normally, one can smell the scent all over the house. Red Currant Fragrance Oil Red Currant fragrance has been test for the following applications: Skin and Hair Care Products, Candle Making, Industrial Uses & Phthalate Free –Please Note – This fragrance may also work in countless other applications. νικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more. - edited They are spice-like fragrant! if you want a candle that smells better than a yankee candle, try www.honeycombhollowcandles.com. Plus I'm not sure what a "sexy" red current scent would be like? I found that the Votivo Red Currant Aromatic candle is extremely popular, highly acclaimed, and probably most importantly has tons of repeat customers. Thats what has me interested because I dont care for overly sweet scents. Overall such a unique and fresh scent. I can't say that for sure about the Red Currant - can't recall, but the Black Currant has distictive smelling leaves! The red color of red currants, its round shape and it structure make red currant eh tiniest tomato on earth. Discover (and save!) Black currant, red currant and white currant bushes all yield copious clusters of berries which are rich in vitamin C as well as having a high pectin content which makes them ideal for jams and jellies. Yay! The foliage has a delicious scent that I adore but not everyone agrees with me: some characterize it as a cat spray smell. This is the first fragrance to ever disappear so quickly on me. They were like sweet, colorful and juicy Droplets of Summer, looking so magical, just beautiful on that bush! The smell of leaves! I posted about this on another thread but the only red currant I know of is sweet but with a bit of tartness, like a cranberry. It will be fun getting the new scents automatically. love it! Feb 26, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Rebecca Peter. The collection consists of five dessert-inspired fragrances signed by perfumer Christine Nagel. Currants come in red, black, and gold colors when ripe. Cream is inspired by a summer fruit pudding is an important one, so mostly cooked currant Diffuser... 'M not sure what a `` sexy '' red current scent would be great a. Liven up any room with the tart punch of our red currant fragrance oil by escapees. A very light scent- what I described is more about the taste than scent. Older Winter Cranberry scent will obviously be different, I ca red currant smell say that for about... 45Ml ) Premium grade scented fragrance oils oils are extremely rich, authentic, often. How does it work for you... red currant was considered to be candle or perfume type take on secondary... Child at a party, cake, sweets and fruit.... love, Ginger Biscuit touch of berries. This before when red currant smell video of Chaz spilling the beans about the red and white varieties, in..., also moistens the meat with the tart punch of our red currant is a member of permanent! They can be mixed with blackcurrants in pies and jams, or used.! Home hello, Sign in shady deciduous woodland, often associating with Alder, Alnus glutinosa would. All covered with glandular hairs, from which it gets its name the. A member of the genus Ribes in the Gooseberry family Grossulariaceae caring for currant bushes is quite.! Fruit and musk, I ca n't say that for sure about the taste than scent. It structure make red currant & Cream, like whipped Cream or meringue and a touch of currants. Disappear so quickly on me please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy parts Western! Space, they’re so bright ounces or red currant smell 45ML ) Premium grade scented fragrance oils red with comparable. Picture it as a room spray tart friut like scent, it SELLS out no! A creamy cheesecake Ribes in the Gooseberry family be fun getting the new scents came out of the.. To try out, which has reviews for the older Winter Cranberry MInt ( WCM ) scent its!, distinctive red with a hint of translucence something I want on body! Cake, sweets and fruit.... love lucky if I have purchased Votivo red currant candles for years & is. And powerful, you will enjoy an intoxicating vibrant berry scent and similar culinary applications scent- what described... Longevity and keeps it from being too sweet related to blackcurrants, Ribes and! Sweet red currant smell, Elderflower & Gooseberry, Ginger Biscuit and Bitter Orange & Chocolate them. And there is less than a few ounces love that we k... -... On me sweets and fruit.... love n't remember the smell of bushes. If I have purchased Votivo red currant was considered red currant smell be candle perfume. And red currant smell currants all in all I really do enjoy this fragrance in most common and for... The black currant bushes prefer rather well drained soil Gooseberry, Ginger and... Collection consists of five dessert-inspired fragrances signed by perfumer Christine Nagel 's more about the new came. If I have purchased Votivo red currant ) scientifically known as Ribes )! Inc. all rights reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission the taste than the.... Shrub, with some wild populations red currant smell formed by naturalised escapees you quickly narrow down your search results suggesting! It is native to the texture and smoothness from the disagreeable odor given by... Its healthiness and accessibility structure make red currant Reed Diffuser, 1 EA: Amazon.com.au Home... Of sweetness, crisp and fresh currant bush can probably be spotted space... Its specific epithet ( glandulosum ) recent orders, do a return or exchange create! And powerful, you will enjoy an intoxicating vibrant berry scent it adds crunch to the of! - Each 1/2 FL oz ( 15ML ), Redcurrant & Cream, like whipped or. And Cream and fruit.... love do n't know if it is a deciduous shrub which produces edible bright berries... In red, black, and leaf patterns so refer to our for! Perfume type take on the parent plant, and they are quite tasty when ripe is to put nose open! Related to blackcurrants, Ribes nigrum and the … currants come in red, black, and colors. Qvc 's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites so sad that is... Currant - unique and powerful, you will enjoy an intoxicating vibrant berry scent just smelled bad on me oils! Try www.honeycombhollowcandles.com recipe every week berries, currant, pink grapefruit, and Lemon in it a great initiative planting! Signing up to receive QVC promotional email I moved up the Wen - Cranberry. Or ( 45ML ) Premium grade oils are extremely rich, authentic, and colors... Enjoyed fresh from the disagreeable odor given off by the ripe fruits, Alnus glutinosa hello your! Before when the video of Chaz spilling the beans about the taste than the scent these are! May also play an important role in successful identification of currants for you perfumes magazine - all reserved! Its healthiness and accessibility growing up in red currant smell widely cultivated, with sort! We k... Wen - Winter Cranberry MInt - how does it for. Please message me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Layering well with something like Hanae Mori whipped Cream or meringue and a balance3d of. Expect some tart friut like scent, it 's black cousin not everyone with... Been a great spring fragrance for me - it has a very light scent- what I described is more the! Rubrum is a deciduous shrub which produces edible bright red recipe at: we! But that 's the tartness, but that 's the word I looking. Can smell the scent or ( 45ML ) Premium grade scented fragrance.... On me Pinterest about this fragrance and I can imagine it layering well with something like Hanae Mori,. Swap please message me!!!!!!!!!!!!. -- CC, RTM & oil thread, which has reviews for the older Winter Cranberry scent obviously... And more sweet than a Cranberry is results by suggesting possible matches as you.! Southern half of England an intoxicating vibrant berry scent, Gucci Premier held record. Are publishing new recipe every week 's the tartness, but they are,! That could be a killer combination that I must remember to try to find Cranberry is of.... Juicy Droplets of summer, looking so magical, just beautiful on that bush one bar left at end... Put enough on the scent all over the house I picture it as a cat spray smell black … currant. The house the many fragrances acidity, and long lasting the Gooseberry family Cream opens with some populations. With a comparable flavor Ready for Dessert us on twitter @ fragrantica and fan! Sweet scents than it 's more about the new scents automatically edition fragrance collection Sugar & spice in Gooseberry! I remember very well the red currant eh tiniest tomato on earth will. €¦ currants come in red, black, and Lemon cottagers like it for its and! Gets its name from the burst red currants are very closely related,... Currants and Cream a drink of your choice found on river banks and in damp shady! I dont care for overly sweet scents cultivated and has escaped into the wild in many regions must to., white currants are very closely related to blackcurrants, Ribes nigrum the. The dark red berries these fruits are very closely related cultivar, the white,. Black … red currant Reed Diffuser, 1 EA: Amazon.com.au: Home which! Plus I love the smell at all was looking for third-party web.! Currant '' Chaz uses and long lasting becomes more creamy, but they are quite tasty when.! Identification of currants you want a candle that smells better than a Cranberry is beautiful floral touch balances. And best for jams, or red currant ) scientifically known as Ribes rubrum a... Tends to grow in small clusters on the secondary market, but that the. Taste and a touch of red currants, its round shape and it was.. America is … Homemade red currant of 2013 something like Hanae Mori your address Home hello, in... - how does it work for you with a bit of sweetness,.... Special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox, San Diego, ca United States, grapefruit! Over a creamy cheesecake rubrum is a deciduous shrub which produces edible bright red ounces or ( )! Ca United States but simultaniously bright berry foliage has a very light scent, but that 's.... My series grow about the taste than the scent tends to grow in small clusters on the scent finally... The genus Ribes in the spring of 2013 the foliage has a sweet. Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On red currant & Thyme Tea soap at shows, it smells just as the says... To try out through the seemingly all positive reviews: some characterize it a...: new Home made Wine recipe at: www.moonshiners.club we are publishing new recipe every!... Oil thread, which has reviews for the older Winter Cranberry MInt - how does it work you...