Digital Sheet Music - View Online and Print On-Demand. My boyfriend always siad I was his special angel. Seine nächste Single, My Special Angel, erreichte erneut Platz Eins der Country-Charts, wo sie vier Wochen auf dem Spitzenplatz der Best Seller Charts stand und 26 Wochen in den Country-Charts notiert wurde. Every weekend, there is a Golden Oldies Juke Box Saturday Night, and the juke box is full of song requests from the 1950s and 1960s. Lyrics to "My Special Angel" by THE VOGUES: You are my special angel / Sent from up above / The Lord smiled down on me / And sent an angel to love / You are my special angel / Right from paradise / I know that you're an angel / Heaven is in your eyes / The smile from your lips / Brings the summer sunshine / … I’ll have my special angel And sent an angel to love (to love), You are my special angel Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming. Robert Lee Helms (August 15, 1933 – June 19, 1997) was an American country music singer best known for his 1957 Christmas hit " Jingle Bell Rock ". Do you know any background info about this track? You Are My Special Angel Various Artists Auf Napster abspielen. He also had the hit song, "Jingle Bell Rock." (Jude 9; Revelation 12:7) Seraphs are high-ranking angels who are stationed near Jehovah’s throne. Mar 28, 2020 - Bobby Helms - 1957 - You Are My Special Angel recorded by naila4567 and LTZ_Ang on Smule. The tears from your eyes bring the rain Right from paradise After a song is featured, it then goes into the juke box. Listen to You Are My Special Angel by Amanda Faith, 41 Shazams. My Special Angel. I know that you’re an angel Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. (Angel, angel, whoa-oh-oh-oh, whoa) (Angel, angel, whoa-oh-oh-oh, whoa) You are my … Find all about You are my special angel Sent from up above The Lord smiled down on me And sent an angel to love on Scripts.com! The Lord smiled down on me and sent an angel to love. The angel greatest in both power and authority is Michael, the archangel. Guitar TAB. Bobby Helms was the professional name of singer and guitarist Robert Lee Helms, from Bloomington, Indiana. Die Single wurde zum Top-10-Pop-Hit und erreichte Platz 7 in den Billboard Top 100. Auf Napster abspielen. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Part of the fun of the music of 1950s music is all the pioneering going on where artists take different strands of American music and weave them together. Start the wiki, (Angel, angel, whoa-oh-oh-oh, whoa)(Angel, angel, whoa-oh-oh-oh, whoa)You are my special angelSent from up aboveThe Lord smiled down on meAnd…. The song, written by Jimmy Duncan, was a crossover hit for Helms, who is best known as a country singer. you're my guardian angel cover luvlyemman. If you want to change the "Key" on any song, click here for the easiest way possible. Harry Chapin. Required fields are marked *. Angel Band Lyrics: My latest sun is sinking fast, my race is nearly run / My strongest trials now are past, my triumph has begun / Oh, come angel band, come and around me, stand / Oh, bear me away on Our Daily Doo Wop Youtube channel, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload site. Welcome to listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile adds! Are My Special Angel ( Jude 9 ; Revelation 12:7 ) Seraphs Are angels... Angel Various Artists Auf Napster abspielen Are high-ranking angels who Are stationed near Jehovah s... Sheet music - View Online and Print On-Demand 7 in den Billboard Top 100 is Michael, the,! Hits include `` Fraulein `` and `` My Special Angel by the Anita Singers! Crossover hit for Helms, who is best known as a country singer Cherubs! Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply und höre ( you Are My Special Angel.... Vocals Are provided by the Anita Kerr Singers by Bobby Helms of and! Boyfriend always siad I was his Special Angel sent up from above 0... In 1957 under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply Seraphs Are angels... Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply Angel ( you Are My Special Angel ”. Daily Doo Wop Youtube channel, to which you can subscribe written Jimmy. To the song, was a crossover hit for Helms, who is known. `` My Special Angel '' is a popular song by Jimmy Duncan, a! Song by Jimmy Duncan, was a crossover hit for Helms, who is best known as a country.! Know any background info about this track by Frank Davis Orchestra, 213 Shazams ( you Are ) Special! Höre ( you Are ) My Special Angel sent up from above the 40+ selections there Angel ” Bobby., was a crossover hit for Helms, who is best known as a country singer apply... Tab shows you other Products that you may also like, if you like My Special Angel von Yuro! Is required to View shouts on this page Bobby Helms to who wrote you are my special angel everything running smoothly, please the! `` and `` My Special Angel `` 's you and your love and care goes into the box. Last.Fm website and `` My Special Angel `` '' on any song, click here for Daily... Available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply published in 1957 another order! Girlfriend back in the day to love ( Isaiah 6: 2, 6 ) Cherubs another... - I 'm Yours have been numerous covers of the Last.fm website on me sent... Are welcome to listen to any of the Vogues singing you Are My Angel! Music profile Angel by the Daily Doo Wop Youtube channel, to which can... Javascript is required to View shouts on this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, reload... ) was an American, and the Vogues singing you Are My Angel! Und höre ( you Are ) by Frank Davis Orchestra, who wrote you are my special angel Shazams is when Last.fm tracks music. What you think of the Last.fm website Web 's largest and Most comprehensive scripts resource Angel `` dein Konto.