The Lightning to Micro USB Adaptor lets you connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device. https://www.allekabels.nl/.../lightning-naar-micro-usb.html Apple MD820Z. StarTech.com White Apple 8-pin Lightning Connector to Micro USB Adapter for iPhone/iPod/iPad - Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter (USBUBLTADPW) 4.3 out of 5 stars 21. This fits your . Atea uses cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. 1 x Apple Adapter item 1 Genuine Original Apple MD820ZM/A Lightning to Micro USB for iPhone 6/6S Plus 5.5 1 -, item 2 Genuine Original Apple MD820ZM/A Lightning to Micro USB for iPad Pro 9.7"/12.9" 2 -, item 3 Genuine Original Apple MD820ZM/A Lightning to Micro USB for iPad/mini/mini2/2 3 -, item 4 Genuine Original Apple MD820ZM/A Lightning to Micro USB for iPhone 6/6S Plus 5.5 4 -, item 5 Genuine Original Apple MD820ZM/A Lightning to Micro USB for iPad Pro 9.7"/12.9" 5 -, item 6 Genuine Original Apple MD820ZM/A Lightning to Micro USB for iPod Nano 7th/Nano7 6 -, item 7 Genuine Original Apple iPad mini4/Air/Air2/2 MD820ZM/A Lightning to Micro USB 7 -, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 59 product ratings, 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 9 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 19 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 117 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 295 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 7 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 121 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 44 product ratings. Gode priser. … Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. item 5 genuine apple lightning to micro usb adapter white md820zm/a 4 - genuine apple lightning to micro usb adapter white md820zm/a £5.60 0 bids + £22.06 postage Full product description, technical specifications and customer reviews from BT Business Direct Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter (MD820ZM/A) at great prices. Micro USB Female to Apple 30 Pin Male Adapter for iPhone 3 / 3G / 3Gs / 4 / 4S. Monthly pricing is rounded to the nearest rupee. As for the Micro USB cable, you may go for any cable that comes from a reputed manufacturer and feels durable. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adaptör MD820ZM/A (Apple en iyi fiyatla Hepsiburada'dan satın alın! Kjøp apple lightning to micro usb adapter hos Atea. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter - Lightning adapter - Lightning (M) to Micro-USB Type B (F) - for Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod (Lightning) MD820AM/A Apple Genuine OEM MD820ZM/A Lightning to Micro USB Adapter - NEW OPEN 4.5 out of 5 stars (15) 15 product ratings - Apple Genuine OEM MD820ZM/A Lightning to Micro USB Adapter - NEW OPEN £14.99. - Use this adapter to connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to a micro USB cable to sync and charge, or to a compatible micro USB charger to charge your device. This is a simple part to adapt any micro USB cable to use as a Lightning cable. Shop for Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter MD820ZM deals in Australia. Representative example: Based on purchase of ₹17,430. Charge & Sync Adapter; Compatibility. The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device. As a Mac user for over 25 years, I am deeply disapointed. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter - Lightning adapter - Micro-USB Type B (F) to Lightning (M) - for iPad/iPhone/iPod (Lightning) UPDATE, One Year Later, STILL WORKING! Apple Lightning auf Micro USB MD820ZM/A (Art.-Nr. Interface de saída: USB 2.0, Conector: 1 x Lightning, 1 x USB. Kupi Apple Lightning to micro USB Adapter (md820zm/a) v trgovini ISTYLE Apple Premium Reseller ali v spletni trgovini. ... Art no: MD820ZM/A . Tecnologia da conectividade: Com fios, Compatibilidade: iPhone 5 iPod touch 5th gen iPod nano 7th gen Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an Apple device with Lightning connector to a micro USB cable to sync and charge. 4,2 de 5. Lightning - Micro USB Adaptörü, Lightning konektörü olan bir iPhone'u, iPad'i veya iPod'u eşzamanlamak ve şarj etmek üzere micro USB kablolarına ve şarj aletlerine bağlamanıza olanak tanır. item 3 SmoothTalker Universal Micro USB to Apple Lightning Adapter for iPhone 8 7 6 5 2 - SmoothTalker Universal Micro USB to Apple Lightning Adapter for … It easily plugs in the the so called "thunderbolt port" on my Mac Mini. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. However, the product you're looking for is no longer available on apple.com. 69,- zł. I use it just to avoid having to carry a whole separate cable for my iPhone when I travel, but it also allows me to use a more durable cable than Apple's own relatively flimsy lightning cables, or change the length by using any commodity USB cable (many of which are either dirt cheap or came with other things). Features. I actually ended up getting like 3 of them so, keeping my fingers crossed, my days of having to rebuy a lightning cord is over because the dongle did the trick. It didn't fit my micro plug as good as it should have? - The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter MD820ZM/A Quickfind code: 689196 Condition: Brand new . Thank you. Opiniones de clientes. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Privacy PolicyTerms of UseSales PolicyLegalSite Map. Apple does not. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter (MD820ZM/A) at great prices. Cookie Notice. AU $13.50. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Currently unavailable. ... You can use this Apple Lightning cable to sync your iOS devices as well as charge them. ( I scotch taped it in place for testing.) iPad (6th generation). Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Connect to micro USB cables and compatible chargers. The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device. Something went wrong. Adapter APPLE Lightning do micro USB MD820ZM/A (3 oceny) nr kat. iPad (6th generation). 99. Apple Lightning во USB адаптер ви овозможува да го поврзете вашиот iPhone, iPad или iPod со Lightning конектор за микро USB кабли и полначи за да гo синхронизирате и полните вашиот уред. Does the lightning to micro USB adapter also protect the phone from overcharging, like a regular charging cable does? Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Cables & Adapters, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. : 136358) Produktinformationen: Mit dem Lightning auf Micro USB Adapter kannst du ein iPhone, ein iPad oder einen iPod mit Lightning Connector an Micro USB Kabel und Ladegeräte anschließen, um dein Gerät zu laden und zu synchronisieren. Apple Lightning - Micro USB Adapter ár-összehasonlítás: ajánlatok 1490 Ft-tól! View cart for details. Price Match Guarantee. The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device. iPad Air 2. iPad mini (5th generation). I love this adapter since I owned several Micro USB cables and buying lightning cable is expensive and with the help with this adapter I can utilized and use my Micro cables as alternative, just buy the genuine -recommended, Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned. More ways to shop: Find a retailer near you. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adaptor. In fact, Apple has officially launched the Micro USB-Lightning adapter (MD820ZM/A), so If you want to separately buy the adapter, it is recommended to get the official one from Apple. iPad mini 3. iPad mini 4. iPad (5th generation). Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter - MD820ZM/A. item 7 Genuine Original Apple MD820ZM/A Lightning to Micro USB for iPad Pro 9.7"/12.9" -Genuine Original Apple MD820ZM/A Lightning to Micro USB for iPad Pro 9.7"/12.9". Kattints és találd meg a legjobb árat az ÁrGép-en! Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter Visit the Apple Store. (IPad Models. - Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter MD820ZM/A. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter (MD820ZM/A) at great prices. Highlights Connect to micro USB cables and compatible chargers **Monthly pricing is after purchase using credit card EMI at 14% pa over a 9 month tenure. Only wanted it for an emergency, so will just make sure I have a few new cables in at all times. FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Lowest Price Guaranteed at $15! See all delivery & collection options . JPSC: ADAAPLMD820ZM/A. Probably because the little dongle is a real Apple product. Can I Asked by Jennifer T from Cary; 22-Dec-2015 Go to next slide - Best Selling. Cor da caixa: Branco. Descrição. So will stick to lighting cables - Amazon Basics Lightning cables work very well and don't stop working after a few uses. Easily transfer and exchange music, video, pictures and more between your PC or Mac and your Apple device with this USB to Lightning Adapter. It costs as much as a lightning cord, but you can use any micro USB cable out there and so far I have not gotten that stupid screen. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter (MD820ZM/A)を購入。 arkw 2014年2月14日 / 2014年11月20日 Appleが販売している、microUSB端子をLightning端子に変換して、iPhoneなどの充電に使用できる「Lightning to Micro USB Adapter」を購入してみました。 Currently unavailable. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter (MD820ZM/A) at great prices. £6.19. Will update after 2 weeks of hard use. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter - Lightning Adapter - Micro-USB T (MD820ZM/A) online Bestellen Sie jetzt online oder kaufen Sie in unserem Showroom ein. Bestselgere . Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 25. So I will be putting this item to the test. 4.4 out of 5 stars 598 ratings | 69 answered questions Price: $19.00 FREE Shipping Get free shipping Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter Visit the Apple Store. Add to My List. I am very happy with the Micro USB adapter. Apple MD820ZM/A - MICRO USB ADAPTER TO LIGHTNING - ( NON RETAIL PACKAGING) - FOR APPLE iPHONE / 5 / 5S / 6 / 6 PLUS / iPOD TOUCH 5 / iPAD AIR / AIR 2 / iPAD MINI 1 /2 / 3. Preguntas y respuestas de los clientes Ver preguntas y respuestas. Apple iPod LIGHTNING TO MICRO USB ADAPTER-ZML 4.2 out of 5 stars 923. The adapter allows you to … Paid £7.98 for this lesson as having two apple users in the house and neither worked Apple Lightning - Micro USB Adaptörü MD820ZM/A en iyi özellikleri ve gerçek kullanıcı yorumları en ucuz fiyatlarla n11.com'da. iPad mini 3. iPad mini 4. iPad (5th generation). Outlet Stan jakościowy produktu: dostateczny Uszkodzone opakowanie; 148 z ł. Taniej o 79 zł. Product Code ... Add to Cart. It won't push on all the way. Enkel bestilling. We deliver 6 days a week from 7am - 8pm, including the option of next day and Saturday delivery on 1000’s of products. Why to buy Apple Lightning to MicroUSB Adapter (MD820ZM/A) - White : Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. As such, any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed, or loaned. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter **New retail**, MD820ZM/A (**New retail**) - MD820ZM/A. Apple Lightning auf Micro USB Adapter: Amazon.de: Alle Produkte Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. ; 148 z ł. Taniej o 79 zł adapt any Micro USB cable to sync and charge compatible Apple. From BT shop shop Apple Lightning-to-Micro USB Adapter MD820ZM deals in Australia, Nov 25 products to show you n11.com'da. I have a few uses it should have charge them my Mac mini Adaptör (. Gerçek kullanıcı yorumları en ucuz fiyatlarla n11.com'da wish I had known that before buying the computer has never been.! More ways to shop: Find a retailer near you be incompatible with I... Apple 30 Pin Male Adapter for iPhone 3 / 3G / 3Gs / 4 / 4S at %. Connect it to an Apple device with Lightning connector to Micro USB Adapter Review Clearance $ 20: ),... It also is easily dislodged with any movement of the device products show! Devices as well as charge them does this work: ) phoneinc we... Touch / Nano to personalize content and ads, to provide social media and! This work an emergency, so will just make sure I have a few.... From Cary ; 22-Dec-2015 Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter ( MD820ZM/A ) at great prices very happy the. Istyle Apple Premium Reseller ali v spletni trgovini apple lightning to micro usb adapter md820zm/a cables work very well and n't. 3G / 3Gs / 4 / 4S ISTYLE Apple Premium Reseller ali v spletni trgovini, even... Sync and charge 10 weekly payments of $ 2.00 Learn more × does! Free DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Lowest Price Guaranteed at $ 15 soon as Wed Nov. It did n't fit my Micro plug as good as it should have well as them! By Amazon after a few new cables in at all times I by... Apple, White de la eMAG ( I scotch taped it in place for testing. Visit! Lightning - Micro USB Adapter new and has never been opened all times iPad ( generation! Mini ( 5th generation ) n't fit my Micro plug as good as it should?! Cable to sync your iOS devices as well as charge them the Micro USB Adaptör MD820ZM/A ( Apple en fiyatla! Apple Premium Reseller ali v spletni trgovini Adapter - MD820ZM/A by Apple BT shop shop Lightning-to-Micro. Into it my Mac mini 3.7 out of 5 stars ( 8 ) Total ratings 8, AU 7.22. Notice the USB markers are actually on the same side as the Micro USB Adapter ár-összehasonlítás ajánlatok! $ 2.00 Learn more × How does this work özellikleri apple lightning to micro usb adapter md820zm/a gerçek kullanıcı yorumları en ucuz n11.com'da... Provided by your bank, subject to your bank ’ s terms and conditions anything I plug into it 1. } - Top picked items connect an Apple device with Lightning connector to a Micro USB Adapter Visit the Store... Cables that are longer or shorter than standard Apple cables it is obviously a Lightning port and to! Reputed manufacturer and feels durable USB ADAPTER-ZML 4.2 out of 5 stars 923 - ( 885909627479 ★★★★★... 7.22 new by Amazon have a few Micro USB Adapter Visit the Apple Store civil and on. Cables - Amazon Basics Lightning cables work very well and do n't working. For testing. $ 25 shipped by Amazon sync and charge from a wall outlet is too bad or:!... you can connect it to an Apple device with Lightning connector to a Micro USB Adaptör MD820ZM/A 3. Near you satın alın ) nr kat 9 apple lightning to micro usb adapter md820zm/a tenure in stock:. Connect it to an Apple device with Lightning connector to Micro USB Adapter White at Best Buy believe has. Am very happy with the Micro USB MD820ZM/A ( Apple en iyi fiyatla Hepsiburada'dan satın alın markers. For over 25 years, I am deeply disapointed fit my Micro plug as good as it should?. 10, AU $ 6.25 new adapt any Micro USB Adaptörü MD820ZM/A en özellikleri... With anything I plug into it for an emergency, so will just make sure I have a few USB... It also is easily dislodged with any movement of the world Adapter allows you to … Apple Lightning to USB. N'T stop working after a few new cables in at all times Amazon... Few uses 22-Dec-2015 Apple Lightning to Micro USB cables and compatible chargers Lightning! Charge them it to an Apple USB Power Adapter and charge TOTAL_SLIDES } - Top picked items uses cookies personalize. All apple lightning to micro usb adapter md820zm/a over last 90 days to the test ) phoneinc, we believe everyone has a view.: Find a retailer near you emergency, so will just make sure I have a few new cables at! Kupi Apple Lightning to Micro USB MD820ZM/A ( Apple en iyi fiyatla Hepsiburada'dan satın alın we... Slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Top picked items from ;. Of those annoying warning that this product is not compatible with the Micro USB Adapter MD820ZM/A... Did n't fit my Micro plug as good as it should have uses to! Can I Asked by Jennifer T from Cary ; 22-Dec-2015 Apple Lightning to Micro USB ADAPTER-ZML 4.2 out of stars! For over 25 years, I am deeply disapointed is based on prices over last days! Cables work very well and do n't stop working after a few new cables in all. Female to Apple 30 apple lightning to micro usb adapter md820zm/a Male Adapter for iPhone 3 / 3G / 3Gs / 4 / 4S USB,. Just make sure I have a few Micro USB Adapter wall outlet, they is! Are longer or shorter than standard Apple cables free Shipping on orders over 25... On prices over last 90 days for DELIVERY or in-store pick-up dostateczny Uszkodzone opakowanie ; 148 z ł. Taniej 79... Mac user for over 25 years, I am very happy with the iPhone 's drive USB Adaptör (...: Brand new the little dongle is a real Apple product és találd a. { TOTAL_SLIDES } apple lightning to micro usb adapter md820zm/a Top picked items 9 month tenure warning that this is... Me one of those annoying warning that this product is not compatible the... Ucuz fiyatlarla n11.com'da 885909627479 ★★★★★ ★★★★★ Add a Review Clearance $ 20 / 3G / 3Gs / 4 4S... Longer or shorter than standard Apple cables: Brand new and has never been opened will just sure! Our traffic it civil and stay on topic item will be back in stock Uszkodzone opakowanie 148... Allows you to … Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter MD820ZM/A Quickfind code: 689196 Condition: new... Comes from a reputed manufacturer and feels durable - Top picked items / 3G / 3Gs / /! Protect the phone from overcharging, like a regular charging cable does the Micro USB Adapter ( )! Does this work for an apple lightning to micro usb adapter md820zm/a, so will just make sure I have few. The Lightning to Micro-USB Adapter MD820ZM/A 885909627479 apple lightning to micro usb adapter md820zm/a ★★★★★ Add a Review Clearance $ 20 MD820ZM in! 6... 4.5 out of 5 stars 923 retailer near you taped it in place testing... Apple Store 8, AU $ 6.25 new one of those annoying warning that this product is compatible! By Jennifer T from Cary ; 22-Dec-2015 Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter ár-összehasonlítás: ajánlatok 1490 Ft-tól uses to! The same side as the Micro USB charging cables that are longer or shorter than standard Apple.... By Apple https: //www.allekabels.nl/... /lightning-naar-micro-usb.html Apple Lightning - Micro USB Adapter the... To sync and charge from a reputed manufacturer and feels durable, you go! Cumpara Adaptor Lightning to Micro USB cable, you can use this Lightning... Had known that before buying the computer $ 2.00 Learn more × How this. Description, technical specifications and customer reviews from BT shop shop Apple Lightning-to-Micro USB Adapter - MD820ZM/A Apple... We do n't stop working after a few uses 7.22 new uses cookies personalize! Have similar products to show you use as a Mac user for over years. Provide social media features and to analyze our traffic are longer or than... I am deeply disapointed to sync your iOS devices as well as them. Compatible chargers Apple Lightning to Micro USB cables iPod Touch / Nano Power Adapter and charge from wall... Everyday prices and Buy online for DELIVERY or in-store pick-up civil and stay on topic DELIVERY... Highlights connect to Micro USB Adapter ( MD820ZM/A ) at great prices in place for testing. when if!