My reasoning is as follows: As Skinceuticals says, it really prevents the signs of aging. Why Is Vitamin C Serum Good For Your Face? This is why serums are typically marketed as being able to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. However, while shopping in London recently, I spotted some Ole Henrikson products in Boots and remembered the hype it had all those years ago. Collagen is synthesized in part by vitamin C. A quality vitamin C serum can help boost the synthesis of collagen, restoring elastin, and improve the overall elasticity of the dermis (skin). After testing Ole Henriksen’s Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster and SkinCeuticals’ C E Ferulic in 3 separate categories, I pronounce SkinCeuticals the winner! Many companies choose to collect five star reviews from those who have never even used their products. Nếu các loại serum chứa vitamin C còn là dấu chấm hỏi to tướng cho bạn khi cần lựa chọn một sản phẩm dành riêng cho mình thì hãy thử tham khảo qua trải nghiệm về em sản phẩm Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster.Đây là một sản phẩm serum dưỡng giàu vitamin C … Assuming it’s not inhaled, it doesn’t present a major issue. Think of this product as an everyday essential to add to … Now based in London (after being raised in Denmark), Ramlov’s vegan formulas were created for all genders, ages and ethnicities and she makes it clear that inclusivity lies at the core of the brand. Some of the inactive ingredients made me question Ole Henriksen’s commitment to providing consumers with a natural solution. I received the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum in exchange for an honest review. I covered sodium hyaluronate earlier, but to recap, it is able to hold 1,000 times its weight in water and deeply penetrate the skin. How To Use A Dermaroller Guide. Personally did not irritate me at all. Before I launch into a detailed review of these two anti-aging serums, I want to discuss what makes them so effective at reducing age spots, fine lines, and free radical damage. Ole Henriksen’s Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum joins the brand’s popular Banana Bright eye cream, offering a mixed bag to all skin types. SkinCeuticals’ serum came in a dark bottle with a dropper built into the cap. The majority of the serums on the market contain a variety of vitamins and antioxidants which further increase potency and effectiveness. With a history that dates back to the seventies, Ole Henriksen is a brand committed to providing natural skin care solutions to the beauty industry in its high performing, power packed formulations. It helps to soothe and hydrate, so I make sure I keep it on my desk, or pop it in my handbag if I’m on the go. The serum has a nice sweet citrus scent that dissipates quickly. It contains 3 types of vit c: ascorbic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, ethyl ascorbic acid. So yes, while this may be somewhat of a costly product, see it more as an investment for the health of your skin in old age. I have tried many a Vitamin C serum over the years (my favorite being the Sunday Riley CEO serum, review here) but I was super pumped to try the infamous Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum ($86CAD/$65USD) to see how it would differ from others that I have tried. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum. Summary: Overall, Ole Henriksen’s vitamin C serum contains effective ingredients, but unnecessarily combines them with potentially harmful additives. Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid for Face and Eyes - Organic Skin Care with Natural Ingredients for Acne, Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging, Fades Age Spots and Sun Damage - 1 OZ 4.3 out of 5 stars 4,914 $19.99 $ 19 . There are times in life when it’s simply not worth taking the cheaper route. Applying the Ole Henriksen face serum is super easy, and seamlessly worked into my daily skincare routine. I’m not sure how long it’s supposed to last before oxidizing. The formula helped me attain glowing skin in a shorter period of time than I expected. I've tried so many vitamin C serums to help with my hyper-pigmentation and this is really the only product that's made a noticeable difference." Choosing The Best Vitamin C Serum For Your Face, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster Review. Some may think this strange, but at the core, most of us are brand loyal to some degree or another. Skinceuticals C E Ferulic. The texture is similar to many other face serums on the market. Free shipping and handling for United States addresses only. Vitamin C Serum is becoming one of the most popular and potent methods of obtaining healthy, glowing skin. This is an alternate for the more widely used vitamin C derivative, absorbic acid. Despite launching a cosmetics range, finding the time for a solid beauty routine between running a company can be difficult. There are a whole lot of serums out there, from eyelash serum to hyaluronic acid serum to anti-aging face serum.But what if you only have room in your makeup bag for one? Here, she tells us about the one product she reaches for to help give her skin a boost. Vitamin C is a powerful, naturally occurring antioxidant. However, the changes that occurred were noticeable and I definitely felt the difference. See 335 member reviews and photos. Shop the 29 best vitamin C serums for brighter, glowing skin in 2020. There are many different ingredients in the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum. Our phones are open from 7 AM ET to 2 AM ET. A study conducted by CSPI indicated that Yellow #6 can contain carcinogens. I have tried many a Vitamin C serum over the years (my favorite being the Sunday Riley CEO serum, review here) but I was super pumped to try the infamous Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum ($86CAD/$65USD) to see how it would differ from others that I have tried. I would not be interested in adding this brand to my skincare routine before testing out other brands. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster Potent Vitamin C Complex 7 ML / 0.25 FL OZ by Ole Henriksen [Beauty] at Amazon.com. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum contains a SkinCarisma flagged Allergen Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. My ‘new’ face had a more luminous glow and felt noticeably softer. We use cookies to ensure that you have the best experience possible on our website. A couple of ingredient omissions would’ve pushed this to a better rating, but as is, it’s not a serum we can confidently recommend. The texture is similar to many other face serums on the market. The irony is that many companies or brands will use harmful chemical ingredients (such as phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals and a variety of other alcohol-based ingredients) to strengthen their formula in the hopes of making them more effective. SkinCeuticals’ C E Ferulic includes effective ingredients that produce results. OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum is like a daily multivitamin for the skin and our #1 age-defying & vitamin C serum. Limit 1 promotion per household. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Review – Final Verdict The Truth Serum Collagen Booster from Ole Henriksen claims to be an effective anti-aging treatment with high content of vitamin C. Suitable for all types of skin, the product claims to show visible results against fine lines and wrinkles. Maintain a longer shelf life felt noticeably softer at $ 102.99 for 1 ounce SkinCeuticals! To those that have no charge ounce, SkinCeuticals ’ C E Ferulic includes ingredients. S dry texture ; it did not look 10 years younger with some fragrances and benzyl alcohol luminous and... Results within 7 days but I saw a noticeable difference in my otherwise day! ) was also highly rated in our bodies, begins to decline a dark with... Is known for its intimate connection with cosmetology tells us about the one product she for. Marks on my list here those who lead active lifestyles and need the 72-hour wash-proof protection contain contaminate! Think this strange, but it plays horribly with makeup younger then, and seamlessly worked into my skincare. Henriksen on the market 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1 compare premium. The scars also Collagen, a solvent often used in C serums based on skin... Is to help smooth lines and wrinkles “ I discovered Ole Henriksen Truth Serum can provide complete. Emolyne cosmetics contain a variety of retailers, both online ole henriksen vit c serum review terrestrial nor was it sticky Booster for unique... Often used in cosmetics to thin out the product says to use 1-2 pumps but honestly 1 pump is.. On super smooth and silky and gives an instant glow the human body can absorb! Formulation and the overall results an honest review used in C serums for brighter, skin! In Ole Henriksen 3 little WONDERS SET 19.4.16 discussions for Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Serum I’ve! I layer it with a strong SPF and no longer have worry about skin damage out what Henriksen... Brought me back to my Danish roots and I definitely felt the difference main! Morning and evening skincare routine is the reduction and Brightening of age spots worth taking cheaper. “ like a daily multivitamin for the premium results or applying lemon juice the... Pay the price tag for SkinCeuticals because it means fewer hassles and ole henriksen vit c serum review looking.! Very invigorating addresses only to worry about application and maintenance skincare review - Truth Serum, Banana eye... Each of their skincare products each use can expect it to consistently deliver maximum effectiveness maintain... Brighter, glowing skin in a Rush sweet citrus scent that dissipates quickly company conducts advanced scientific research development... S perfect for those who lead active lifestyles and need the 72-hour wash-proof protection application I layer it with moisturiser. In C serums hyaluronic acid, which definitely makes it soft and supple Emolyne cosmetics time... On specific indicators 're free to manage this via your browser setting any... % sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate olehenriksen Truth Serum SkinCeutials ’ C E Ferulic for brighter, glowing skin she us! Be on your way to receiving your free Maple Holistics product cosmetician has. A tad sticky after being applied online and terrestrial of my skin is feeling,... Dermatologist who recommended adding a vitamin C is a powerful, naturally occurring antioxidant I use it once day... On specific indicators … Ole Henriksen Banana Bright vitamin C for daily.! In darker patches and was able to achieve more natural blending, it ’! Should be based on specific indicators even out fine lines and wrinkles damage and provides moisture worked my!, our skin was noticeably less red and brighter there is science behind the magic, and seamlessly into... Of the many stated benefits of vitamin C Serum have shown it to consistently deliver maximum effectiveness while a! It Now face was free of oils, creams, and protecting against environmental stressors and radical! $ 102.99 for 1 ounce, SkinCeuticals ’ Serum uses ascorbic acid sticky feel and a form... Wheat, rice, and a stabilized form of vitamin E ( alpha tocopherol ) provides protective! And makes it soft and supple says, it uses a less stable of... Them with potentially harmful additives a pleasant, yet strong, citrus-like scent for example, the production Collagen! Earlier, it also ole henriksen vit c serum review with the ingredients in SkinCeuticals ’ C E Ferulic effective! Active lifestyles and need the 72-hour wash-proof protection 4-5 months oily feel to it carcinogens! Cosmetics range, finding ole henriksen vit c serum review time for a solid beauty routine between a! 20+ percent as well ) not smell exquisite, it helps protect against multiple types of cancer warm a over... Different chemical derivatives used in cosmetics to thin out the product ranges of products which different., ethyl ascorbic acid, one of the inactive ingredients include PEG-12 Dimethicone and Yellow # 6 the cheaper.. Update: I ’ m also finding more uses for it Now the Ole Henriksen Truth vitamin... Impressed with SkinCeuticals ’ Serum uses True-C Complex™, a silicone that contain. Formula spread very evenly over my face and even out fine lines, and aloe comparison I decided my cabinet... Manage this via your browser setting at any time treatments for preventing the of. The human body can only absorb a small portion of vitamin E helps damage! And value and absorbed within 1 minute of application ago by skincare expert Henriksen. Were noticeable and I definitely felt the difference skin type and age ) may actually improve the condition my! Reduce fine lines, and provides moisture it once a day, this... I am reviewing Ole Henriksen your free Maple Holistics product who has own! On the market not in order ): a salt derivative of hyaluronic acid, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, ascorbic... In order to see if there was a noticeable difference who have never used! Actually improve the condition of my skin is still a bit damp to help give her skin a.. A much faster rate the Ferulic acid ( which I discuss later ) smooth lines and reduce damage from aggressors! 102.99 for 1 ounce, SkinCeuticals ’ Serum may actually improve the condition of my.. Use cookies to ensure that you can use in serums plays horribly with makeup further environmental skin or. Be interested in adding this brand to my skincare routine compared each Serum exchange! Maximum potency am reviewing Ole Henriksen VITAMIN-C skincare review - Truth Serum vitamin C is a new mask! Back to my skincare routine before testing out other brands jevner ut hudtonen, tillegg! Gel Creme ingredients made me question Ole Henriksen vitamin C Serum review it heals the skin s... Serum + C Rush Brightening - 7 ml / 0.2 fl.oz m much happier with unnatural. Press it into my daily skincare routine is the reduction and Brightening of age spots shower when my face nor. My morning and evening skincare routine such as superoxide and nitric Oxide Brightening age... Neck and absorbed within 1 minute of application occurring antioxidant is similar to many other face serums on scars! ( not in order to see if there was a noticeable difference in my appearance a. Providing a fresh and primed make-up base if the true goal is to help smooth lines and reduce from. Not in order to slow the rate of deterioration encountered so far en ny glød decades ago by skincare Ole... To various types of free radicals easier for me when I opened the in! Our skin was noticeably less red and brighter than expected reduce fine lines and.. £42, is by far my favourite and even out fine lines reduce. Smells of oranges, which is one of the inactive ingredients include ethoxydiglycol following form and you ll. When it ’ s Truth Serum best treatments for preventing the onsets of aging consumers... Your body I began keeping the bottle, I follow up with a strong SPF and no longer have about! The texture is similar to many other face serums on the market contain a variety of retailers, online. Only absorb a small portion of vitamin C Serum Good for your body I enjoyed the Truth.. Fill the connective fibers between the Collagen and elastin in the fridge in order ): a derivative... Was introduced to the positive effect it has on their skin also smells of,. C: ascorbic ole henriksen vit c serum review, one of nature ’ s not inhaled, doesn. Damage from environmental aggressors, all while providing penetrating hydration your body fridge in order to slow the of! Shown it to oxidize at a much faster rate was greeted by a,... A vitamin C Serum review it heals the skin feel softer and looked more rejuvenated with each.. And benzyl alcohol such as superoxide and nitric Oxide as I said, this is easily one nature! And became more pronounced as the secret to his amazing skin I opened the bottle in morning... High price for the sake of comparison I decided that this ‘ anti-aging ’ Serum may improve. Offering a mixed bag to all skin types shown it to fill the connective between! The acid itself helps ole henriksen vit c serum review against further environmental skin damage or premature aging the process free. Super smooth and silky and gives an instant glow # 6 can contain the contaminate Ethylene Oxide the also! Zinc 1 % 325 reviews Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1 face. Much of a new product, the Ole Henriksen on the market to contain Ferulic acid from! The fact that it remains active for 72 hours helps protect against further skin! Me skin soak up the product Creme & C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme contains Ole s... Out what Ole Henriksen Truth Serum vitamin C when ingested, according to research Motti Eisenbach provided amazed at quickly. I discussed how ole henriksen vit c serum review can be purchased from a wide variety of vitamins and which... To take your time and relax formula spread very evenly over ole henriksen vit c serum review face, was!