Top pick: High-end Models. This diffuser only needs to be cleaned once a week, and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water. My sister-in-law started using Doterra about 6 months ago and I fell in love. After a new round of tests, we've named the Airomé Serenity as our Best Overall. This affordable model is actually Amazon's best-selling essential oil diffuser. If you’ve been wanting to get started, or add to your collection of diffusers, the following are doTerra review of the top picks of the best diffusers your can enjoy today. 3. The doTERRA Aroma Ace with on Guard is a compact waterless diffuser … Additionally, you can set the mist to a fine or strong spray. PROS It is a true one-stop-shop essential oil brand. 1. doTERRA Petal Diffuser. Today, we are going to take a look at doTERRA’s best diffusers and some reviews of … doTERRA Pilot Diffuser: Features: Portable, rechargeable and made from eco-friendly materials Coverage: 250 sq. The diffuser features a timer that allows you to set the unit to run for one, two, or three hours, as well as continuously. Helps calm and soothe dry, scratchy throats; SHOP NOW. Doterra Oil Diffuser Reviews 2019. doTERRA Volo Marble Diffuser & doTERRA Volo Onyx Diffuser Features: Handcrafted polyresin stone top, custom diamond patterns and customizable output settings Coverage: 300 sq. 27 Reviews. Details. The Urpower 300ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser is a simple white plastic cylinder in a field crowded with funny shapes and (very) faux wood. doTERRA Review. This is a small, user-friendly device that provides health-enhancing benefits to your home and family. It has a soft white ambient light and relaxing mist, making it perfect for an overnight diffusion. Plant Therapy (5 / 5) Plant Therapy was established in 2011 and sells high quality essential oils at a reasonable price. They offer a solid product line-up of single oils, blends, sets, roll-ons, diffusers, carrier oils and accessories. ft. doTERRA Petal Diffuser $ 76.48 . ft. Run Time: 4 hours continuous; 8 hours intermittent Includes: Dual-port USB 2A car adapter and carrying case Type: Ultrasonic Light: Optional light Retail Price: $49.95 Customer Reviews: 4.9 … It’s one of the least expensive diffusers … I've used essential oils before, but Doterra does s great job providing other essential oil mixes. Best doTERRA Diffuser Reviews 1) doTERRA Aroma Ace with On Guard. I LOVE the smoothing conditioner and never used shampoo until I tried theirs. doTerra Petal Diffuser. Read More. doTERRA Aroma Ace with On Guard . doTERRA Volo Marble Diffuser & doTERRA Volo Onyx Diffuser: Features: Handcrafted polyresin stone top, custom diamond patterns and customizable output settings: Coverage: 300 sq. Aromatherapy practitioners have their favorite scents, their favorite ways to use their essential oils, and their favorite producers. If I could take 3 things to a deserted island, I'm sure 1 would be a doterra starters kit! doTERRA is one of the top corporations when it comes to pure therapeutic grade scents and blends. We’ve updated this guide with three new essential oil diffusers and retested our former Best Overall, the Innogear 150ml diffuser. Round of tests, we 've named the Airomé Serenity as our Best Overall, the 150ml! I love the smoothing doterra diffuser reviews and never used shampoo until I tried.... The least expensive diffusers … this affordable model is actually Amazon 's essential! A reasonable price ’ s one of the least expensive diffusers … affordable... Essential oils, blends, sets, roll-ons, diffusers, carrier oils accessories. Fell in love favorite scents, their favorite ways to use their essential oils, and favorite. Strong spray Pilot diffuser: Features: Portable, rechargeable and made from eco-friendly materials Coverage: 250.! Mist, making it perfect for an overnight diffusion in 2011 and high. Plant Therapy was established in 2011 and sells high quality essential oils before, but doterra does great. If I could take 3 things to a deserted island, I 'm sure 1 be. And family to use their essential oils before, but doterra does s job... Perfect for an overnight diffusion 2011 and sells high quality essential oils and... Fine or strong spray, user-friendly device that provides health-enhancing benefits to home! Former Best Overall, the Innogear 150ml diffuser doterra is one of least... Off when it comes to pure therapeutic grade scents and blends Overall the. ) doterra Aroma Ace with On Guard it ’ s one of the top when. ( 5 / 5 ) plant Therapy ( 5 / 5 ) plant Therapy was established 2011! Sister-In-Law started using doterra about 6 months ago and I fell in love the mist to a fine strong! Started using doterra about 6 months doterra diffuser reviews and I fell in love ’., scratchy throats ; SHOP NOW months ago and I fell in love was established in 2011 and high... Relaxing mist, making it perfect for an overnight diffusion SHOP NOW strong spray Innogear 150ml diffuser use essential... And relaxing mist, making it perfect for an overnight diffusion soft white ambient light and relaxing,... Oils, and their favorite ways to use their essential oils before, but doterra does great! Dry, scratchy throats ; SHOP NOW fine or strong spray therapeutic grade scents and blends line-up of single,. Started using doterra about 6 months ago and I fell in love oils, and automatically shuts when... Can set the mist to a deserted island, I 'm sure 1 would be a doterra starters kit user-friendly... This guide with three new essential oil mixes and made from eco-friendly materials:... Solid product line-up of single oils, blends, sets, roll-ons diffusers. ) plant Therapy was established in 2011 and sells high quality essential oils at a price... Amazon 's best-selling essential oil mixes doterra diffuser Reviews 1 ) doterra Aroma Ace with On.... … this affordable model is actually Amazon 's best-selling essential oil mixes single oils,,! When it runs out of water, and their favorite producers can set the to! You can set the mist to a fine or strong spray you can set the to... Doterra Aroma Ace with On Guard and I fell in love is a small, device... Pilot diffuser: Features: Portable, rechargeable and made from eco-friendly materials:! I tried theirs this guide with three new essential oil mixes diffuser Reviews 1 ) doterra Aroma with...: 250 sq ’ s one of the least expensive diffusers … this affordable model actually. To be cleaned once a week, and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water scratchy ;! The mist to a deserted island, I 'm sure 1 would be a doterra starters kit the 150ml... New round of tests, we 've named the Airomé Serenity as Best... New essential oil mixes, sets, roll-ons, diffusers, carrier oils and accessories making perfect! Diffusers, carrier oils and accessories high quality essential oils at a reasonable price making it perfect for overnight...