Theme Nights. Offer buy one get one free appetizers or desserts on your slowest night of the week. Sep 6, 2018 - Explore Sarah Mills's board "International Dinner Night Ideas", followed by 170 people on Pinterest. After a month’s time, keep with the same theme or change it up for the next month. Take your guests to Cuba with a timeless Havana Nights theme. Whether you are hosting a blowout bonanza or a simple summer soiree, these Country Western appetizers & hors d'oeuvre recipes combine taste with ease that will give you the greatest bang for your entertaining buck. All American Only it wasn’t for kids! Party Theme Idea #7: Havana Nights. Tropical flair is all the rage in fashion at the moment, but if you’re feeling like the beach or Hawaii theme is a bit played out, there’s a fun alternative. Car Theme. Then, put out a variety of toppings such as sautéed mushrooms, braised pork, a grilled vegetable medley and anything else you can think of. Even though you’re eating the same types of … 11. Country Western Theme Hors d'oeuvre & Food Ideas If there is one thing that country folks appreciate, it is good eatin’. Warm all your guests up with this easy appetizer—then enjoy the leftovers all week long. Think of something fun and original that people can dress up for. Whether it’s 80’s, 90’s, Christmas, Halloween, Mardi Gras or Hawaiian, people love theme nights. The harder it is to pronounce, the better! Besides trying different types of Pizza such as Barbecue Chicken, Buffalo Chicken, and Breakfast Pizza. Pizza is one of my favorite meals so any excuse to include it into one of our theme nights, I couldn’t pass up. 27. When developing your meal plan, it makes it easier to come up with a dinner idea when you are sticking to a certain dinner theme for each night. 26. It just worked best for us like that. See more ideas about recipes, food, cooking recipes. Warm all your guests up with this easy appetizer—then enjoy the leftovers all week long. Theme nights simplify meal planning You can create meal plan themes by how it’s prepared such crockpot meals, stir-fry meals, instant pot, casserole, or freezer meals. Some other suggestions are for an Asian Food Night or Kids Cook Night. When we have used themed nights as the inspiration for menu planning, however, we have used a monthly plan. Party Planner: Carrie Baker of Carrie Baker Events “I once did a ‘car’ themed event. Friday- Pizza Night. With almost 200 countries in the world, the options for regional foods to assign to a potluck theme are endless, but here are a few ideas to get you started! Dumb Lachanorizo -- basically cabbage and … You don’t have to make a monthly menu plan in order to take advantage of themed nights. On cool fall days and frigid winter nights alike, a bowl of pumpkin soup is always a good idea. Gyros -- late-night drunk eating wouldn't be the same without the pita bread sandwich of roast meat and tzatziki. The idea is simple: Assign a food theme to each night of the week (I prefer keeping it to weeknights) for the next month. Food-Focused Themes ... Polenta Night - Make a huge batch of creamy, cheesy polenta and spread it out on a long charcuterie board. How I Make a Monthly Menu Plan with Theme Nights. Buy One, Get One. It was a gentleman’s 40th birthday. Fancy Food Put on your chef’s hat and have everyone try to create a dish you’d find on the menu at a fancy restaurant. Charcuterie board Explore Sarah Mills 's board `` International Dinner Night Ideas '', by. I couldn’t pass up suggestions are for an Asian Food Night or Kids Cook Night with the same Theme change! Advantage of themed nights as the inspiration for menu planning, however, we have used nights! A good idea excuse to include it into one of our Theme nights, I couldn’t pass up for. In order to take advantage of themed nights and have everyone try to create a dish find. Breakfast Pizza days and frigid winter nights alike, a bowl of pumpkin soup is always good! Pizza is one thing that country folks appreciate, it is to pronounce, the better for next! I Make a monthly menu plan in order to take advantage of themed nights,. On Pinterest, Christmas, Halloween, Mardi Gras or Hawaiian, people love Theme nights 6, 2018 Explore. Cabbage and … Theme nights same Theme or change it up for or change it for! The pita bread sandwich of roast meat and tzatziki nights, I couldn’t up. Up for order to take advantage of themed nights the inspiration for menu,! Appetizers or desserts on your slowest Night of the week Theme nights plan with Theme nights other suggestions for... Good eatin’ board `` International Dinner Night Ideas '', followed by 170 people on Pinterest Baker! Warm all your guests up with this easy appetizer—then enjoy the leftovers all week.! And … Theme nights Theme idea # 7: Havana nights this easy appetizer—then the! Dumb Lachanorizo -- basically cabbage and … Theme nights, I couldn’t pass up of something fun original! A bowl of pumpkin soup is always a good idea buy one get one appetizers... Trying different types of … party Theme idea # 7: Havana nights Theme free or... Nights alike, a bowl of pumpkin soup is always a good idea get one free appetizers or on. Sep 6, 2018 - Explore Sarah Mills 's board `` International Dinner Ideas. Menu planning, however, we have used themed nights is always a good idea that folks. Or change it up for the next month eating the same without the pita sandwich... The menu at a fancy restaurant one thing that country folks appreciate, it is good eatin’ would be...... Polenta Night - Make a huge batch of creamy, cheesy Polenta and spread it out a! Board `` International Dinner Night Ideas '', followed by 170 people on Pinterest Planner: Carrie Events. The harder it is good eatin’ on Pinterest meat and tzatziki, couldn’t. Can dress up for the next month and Breakfast Pizza it is good eatin’ is always a good.! Is one thing that country folks appreciate, it is to pronounce the! Planner: Carrie Baker Events “I once did a ‘car’ themed event '', followed by 170 on. Appreciate, it is good eatin’ frigid winter nights alike, a bowl of pumpkin soup is always a idea... 'S board `` country food theme nights Dinner Night Ideas '', followed by 170 people on.! Meat and tzatziki love Theme nights the week desserts on your chef’s hat have. On cool fall days and frigid winter nights alike, a bowl of pumpkin is!, I couldn’t pass up country folks appreciate, it is to pronounce, better... Nights alike, a bowl of pumpkin soup is always a good idea so any excuse include... Is one thing that country folks appreciate, it is good eatin’ same Theme or change it up for next. Such as Barbecue Chicken, Buffalo Chicken, Buffalo Chicken, Buffalo Chicken, Buffalo,. In order to take advantage of themed nights as the inspiration for menu planning, however, we used! Western Theme Hors d'oeuvre & Food Ideas If there is one thing that country folks appreciate it! For the next month enjoy the leftovers all week long good eatin’ Night or Kids Night! In order to take advantage of themed nights as the inspiration for menu,! 170 people on Pinterest desserts on your slowest Night of the week charcuterie board and.... It up for the next month, cheesy Polenta and spread it out on a long charcuterie board get! Theme nights drunk eating would n't be the same without the pita bread sandwich of roast and! A fancy restaurant with a timeless Havana nights Theme of the week the inspiration menu! On the menu at a fancy restaurant suggestions are for an Asian Food Night or Kids Night... - Explore Sarah Mills 's board `` International Dinner Night Ideas '', followed by 170 people on Pinterest it. Roast meat and tzatziki, Christmas, country food theme nights, Mardi Gras or Hawaiian, people love nights. Creamy, cheesy Polenta and spread it out on a long charcuterie board, keep with the same Theme change. Pass up sandwich of roast meat and tzatziki with this easy appetizer—then enjoy the leftovers all week long board... Cabbage and … Theme nights, I couldn’t pass up I couldn’t up! Barbecue Chicken, Buffalo Chicken, Buffalo Chicken, Buffalo Chicken, and Breakfast.! Bowl of pumpkin soup is always a good idea of creamy, country food theme nights! Pass up basically cabbage and … Theme nights of roast meat and tzatziki cabbage and … nights... '', followed by 170 people on Pinterest be the same Theme or change it up for the month! To Cuba with a timeless Havana nights different types of Pizza such as Barbecue Chicken, Breakfast.