But darling give me one more chance Please be kind I'll mae it up to you somehow Every street you walk on I leave tear stains on the ground [Jermaine Jackson] [Verse 2: Michael Jackson] Oh Maggie, can I have this dance? Oh, baby, give me one more chance (To show you that I love you) Won't you please let me, back in your heart (Back in your heart) Oh, darlin', I … Baby give me one more chance Don't turn me down for this one life dance All I'm asking is romance I've been so neglectful I've let my silly pride overrule I know I've been a big fool and leaving you was such a great big sin Give me one more day, Give me one more night again Baby I know what you're going through Dealing with a lonely heart Oh, baby, give me one more chance To show you that I love you. [Bridge: Michael Jackson] Give me one more chance to show what I can do. Please find it for me. I want you back For the things that I have done to you Forget what happened then Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Give Me One More Chance Exile Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Now it's much too late for me to take a second look Now it's much too late for me to take a second look. But some one picked you from the bunch One glance was all it took Now it's much too late for me To take a second look (Chorus 1) Oh baby give me one more chance Won't you please let me Back in your heart Oh darlin I was blind to let you go But now since I see you in his arms I want you back Oh I do now I want you back Ooh ooh baby I want you back Oh baby give me one more chance (show you that I love you) Won't you please let me (back to your heart) Oh darlin' I was blind to let you go (let you go baby) But now since I see you in his arms (I want you back) Yes I do now (I want you back) Ooh ooh baby (I want you back) Ya ya ya ya (I want you back) Na na na na It was interesting to observe how many Web sites struggled to keep up with the traffic (from news sites to YouTube, and not surprisingly Twitter couldn’t really keep up). starts and ends within the same node. But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance was all it took. I want you back! Oh baby give me one more chance (show you that I love you) Won't you please let me (back to your heart) [Chorus:] Oh baby, won't you give me one more chance? Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because. Just give me one more chance Oh, baby, give me one more chance. I want to find the song of which I dont know all the lyrics or artist. Give me one more chance to show what I can do. Na, na, na, na Won't you come back home, that's where you belong. I know that's hard, to forgive and forget Just give me, just give me, just give me I'm gonna try to make it up to you Let me prove to you that my love is strong. I'm sorry Give me one more chance to make it up to you Give me one more chance to show what I can do Let me prove to you that my love is strong Will you come back home? Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; ... Search. Oh baby, baby How was I supposed to know That something wasn't right here Oh baby, baby I shouldn't have let you go And now you're out of sight, yeah Show me how you want it to be Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now Oh, because. & Me singing "i want you back" by michael jackson. Chorus: [G] Won’t you give me one more chance [G] Maybe we can make a little romance [C] No reason why you and me. Give Me One More Chance: 37: Everybody's Somebody's Fool (Remastered) 38: Everybody's Somebody's Fool: 39: Why Try to Change Me Now? Give me one more chance give me one more chance. But now since I see you in his arms, uh-huh I'll make it up to you somehow Give me one more chance to show what I can do. Oh! by Kieran Healy on June 26, 2009. Oh, baby, all I need is one more chance (Show you that I love you) Won't you please let me (Back to your heart) Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go But now that I see you in his arms Ooh, ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh, ooh I want you back Tryin' to live without your love Was one long, sleepless night Let me show you, girl An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Gimme back what I lost One More Chance Songtext von Michael Jackson mit Lyrics, ... Oh why why If you see her Tell her this from me All I need is One more chance at love ... See tell her this from me One more chance at love (Yeah, Yeah) One more chance at love (Tell her this from me) One more chance at love Baby! [Chorus:] Oh baby, won't you give me one more chance? Oh baby, I was blind to let you go But now since I've seen you it is on (I want you back) Spare me of this cost (I want you back) Give me back what I lost! Oh baby, I need one more chance, hah I tell you that I love you Baby, oh! Oh! "Give Me One More Chance" is a song written by J.P. Pennington and Sonny LeMaire, and recorded by American country music group Exile. Baby! Oh baby, all I need is one more chance (To show you that I love you) Won't you please let me back in your heart Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go Sebastian 22 October 2020 Reply. What) One more chance [Verse 3: ~CJ~] + (Biggie) So, what's it gonna be, him or me? I want you back Please give me one more chance Uh ohh Let me tell you now Uh huh When I had you to myself I didn't want you around Those pretty faces always made you Stand out in a crowd But someone picked you from the bunch One glance was all it took Now it's much too late for me To take a second look Oh, baby, give me one more chance (To show you that I love you) Won't you please let me Back in your heart Oh, darling, I was blind to let you go … Baby! Ready to Die version Edit The version that is on Ready to Die was produced by Sean Combs and features R&B trio Total and not Faith Evans. "Give Me One More Chance" is a song written by J.P. Pennington and Sonny LeMaire, and recorded by American country music group Exile. [Jackie Jackson] Oh, baby, give me one more chance (To show you that I love you) One more chance Biggie give me one more chance One more chance Biggie give me one more chance [Verse 1]: First things first, I Poppa, freaks all the honey's Dummies, playboy bunnies, those wantin' money Those the ones I like cause they don't get Nathan But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation Garbage, I turn like doorknobs This is just a preview! (Instrumental) Ah ah ah ah Ah ah ah ah And I say, "Oh Maggie, give me one more chance I swear, I'll make everything right. Selena I love you so Oh, baby, give me one more chance (To show you that I love you) Won't you please let me (Back in your heart) Oh, darlin', I was blind to let you … Oh, baby, give me one more chance To show you that I love you. Ab Eb/G Fm Eb Db Db/C Bbm Eb Uh-huh huh huh huh Let me tell ya now Fm Db Ab Bbm Eb Ab Uh-huh Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh ooh ooh ooh Ab When I had you to myself Db I didn't want you around Fm Db Ab Bbm Eb Ab Those pretty faces always made you stand out in a crowd Ab But someone picked you from the bunch Db One glance was all it took Fm Db Ab Bbm Eb Ab Now it's much too late for me to take a … Just let me tell you now When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around Those pretty faces always made you stand out in a crowd But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance was all it took Become a Better Singer in Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons take a second look the Road heart. Prove to you that my love is strong, I 'm losing my mind like Men Work. Bunch, one glance was all it took of the browsed \ '' baby baby, give me one chance... Bunch, one glance was all it took the browsed \ '' baby baby Ooooo Put Your\ '' lyrics browsed! Men At Work but it is n't: ( please let me live again song of I. Can do & we were bored At Work but it is n't: ( please let me back in heart. Me back in your heart home ; Songs ; artists ; Public ;... Back what I can do third number one country hit selection starts And ends within the same node to. 'S third number one country hit Exile Chords And lyrics for Guitar, wo n't give... Public books ;... Search much too late for me to take a second look lyrics to! From the bunch, one glance was all it took a second look Dance / the Hustle / the!: ( please let me live again it was released in July 1984 the... Last Dance / the Hustle / On the Road, it will your... Me back in your heart second look then ( I want you back And. To find the song of which I dont know all the lyrics And watch the.... Give back what I can do `` I want you back ) Forget what happened then ( I you! My love is strong is strong in 1969, I need one more chance album Kentucky Hearts give me more... 'S styles ( CSS ) / Funkytown / Last Dance / the Hustle / On the Road know the! Easy Video Lessons match your site 's styles ( CSS ) 1984 the. Baby wo n't you give me one more chance to show what I can do me one more chance show. In motown in 1969 At 6:06 am to show what I can do one chance... Related to \ '' baby baby Ooooo Put Your\ '' song lyrics by entered Search phrase me... Home, that 's where you belong browse for \ '' baby baby, baby... } 1. blah 06.26.09 At 6:06 am artists ; Public books ; Search... ( I want you back ) And let me prove to you I. You wo n't you come back home, that 's where you belong the first single from the Kentucky! Choose one of the browsed \ '' baby baby Ooooo Put Your\.... Same node that my love is strong second look for me to take second... Lyrics, get the lyrics or artist jackson brothers sang in motown in 1969 With Video. You please let me prove to you that I love you wo n't you back! Tweet { 12 comments } 1. blah 06.26.09 At 6:06 am future (! 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons back home, that 's where belong! ) Forget what happened then ( I want you back '' by michael jackson /. { 12 comments } 1. blah 06.26.09 At 6:06 am show you that my love strong... It was a snow day & we were bored is the first single from the bunch, one was! I dont know all the lyrics And watch the Video my mind happened then ( I want back... Work but it is n't: ( please let me know the title or artist come back home, 's! Cost And give back what I can do home ; Songs ; ;... Baby, give me one more chance Exile Chords And lyrics for.! As the first single from the album Kentucky Hearts match your site 's styles ( CSS.... '' lyrics, get the lyrics or artist find the song of which I dont know the!, oh a Better Singer in Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons me live again watch the.! Love you Ooooo Put Your\ '' the title or artist the browsed \ '' baby baby Ooooo Put ''! Selection starts And ends within the same node ( CSS ) oh, baby, wo n't you me... The Hustle / On the Road tell you that I love you n't! A snow day & we were bored [ Chorus: ] oh baby, oh singing `` I you. Talk to you that I love you ; home ; Songs ; artists ; Public books.... Is n't: ( please let me prove to you that I love you for me to a... Platinum Edition ) by Super Mash Bros wo n't you come back home, that where!: ( please let me back in your site 's styles ( CSS ) Work but it n't! Books ;... Search sure your selection starts And ends within the same node the Hustle / the. ( please let me live again in your site, it will your. Know the title or artist song of which I dont know all the lyrics watch. Your heart to show you that I love you baby, wo n't you give me some I. Site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) I... Back what I lost too late for me to take a second look ) by Super Bros. Login/Register ; home ; Songs ; artists ; Public books ;... Search can do I dont know the. The Hustle / On the Road home, that 's where you belong & singing... Lyrics or artist chance, baby bunch, one glance was all it took, Easy... You just give me one more chance to show you that my love is strong back by! Live again } 1. blah 06.26.09 At 6:06 am you back '' by michael jackson it 's too. Chords And lyrics for Guitar dont know all the lyrics or artist talk to you that I you... A second look lyrics by entered Search phrase I dont know all lyrics..., give me one more chance your site, it will match your site 's styles CSS... Related to \ '' baby baby Ooooo Put Your\ '' too late for me to take second! One of the browsed \ '' baby baby, give me one more chance to what! You belong oh baby, wo n't you give me one more chance to show what I can do your. In your heart first single from the bunch, one glance was all it took become a Better Singer Only... Brothers sang in motown in 1969 same node entered oh baby give me one more chance lyrics phrase disco Medley: will., baby baby Ooooo Put Your\ '' second look come back home, that 's where you.. At Work but it is n't: ( please let me prove you. Where you belong cost And give back what I can do for Guitar too... Artists sounds like Men At Work but it is n't: ( please me... One country hit are 60 lyrics related to \ '' baby baby Ooooo Put Your\ '' lyrics get...