4.6 out of 5 stars 2,661. Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (sugar, palm and palm kernel oil, Dutch cocoa [processed with alkali], soy lecithin, whole milk powder, salt, natural flavor), Fructose, Cream Cheese (milk, cream, cheese … $5.19 $ 5. Fiber One Soft-Baked Cookies Chocolate Chunk, 6.6 oz. Aug 5, 2020 - The best Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies Recipe - a perfect fudgy version of this popular- favorite dessert. They are both really tasty! Available in 6 count. As just one idea, you can snag this 48-count pack of Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies for only $13 shipped when you clip the 30% off coupon and opt to Subscribe & Save! Here’s the picture of the Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie in my hand: And here’s that Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie on a plate: If you like the Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies, also check out the original Chocolate Fudge 90 Calorie Fiber One Brownies At Costco. A man walks in and gives her a Fiber One brownie that's only 90 calories. Contains 2% or less of: Palm and Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Egg White, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Molasses, Cocoa, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Stevia Leaf Extract. We were able to review the new Chocolate Chip Cookie flavor Low Calorie Brownies by Fiber One. Recipe by RecipeGirl … I love the original Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies and I always buy them in bulk at Costco. Chocolate Chip Cookie. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie. All rights reserved. Here is the nutritional information for the Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie – serving size 1 brownie, 90 calories, 3 grams of fat, 1.5 grams of saturated fat, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 18 g total carbohydrate, 5 grams of fiber, 8 grams of sugar, 1 gram of protein, 2% of iron. Fiber One Chocolate Chip have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams of sugar. 1 cookie (41g) Nutrition Facts. Chicory Root Extract, Erythritol, Wheat Flour Bleached, Dutch Cocoa (processed with alkali), Vegetable Glycerin, Canola Oil, Surgarcane Fiber, Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Polydextrose, Sorbitol, Calcium Caseinate. Wellsley Farms Cookies and Creme Bars, 42 ct. $9.99. A chocolate chip cookie that’s only 90 calories and has 5 grams of fiber as a bonus – I knew I had to try these cookie brownies right away! *5g Net Carbs = 17g Total Carbs - 6g Fiber - 6g Sugar Alcohol 5g Net Carbs = 17g Total Carbs - 6g Fiber - 6g Sugar Alcohol. Welcome to the dessert mashups party, Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies (a.k.a. I have bought Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies (90 calories) many times in the past and really loved them; I even had them in my Subscribe And Save list. )-A Brain stress ball to help relieve stress during the day-Ear Tube Buds to focus and spark creativity throughout the day 1 cup (52g) Log food: Fiber One Chocolate … 190 calories. 6%. 70. Fiber One Chocolate Chip Brownies have 70 calories, 5g net carbs and 2 grams of sugar. BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE CHUNKS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, DEXTROSE, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR), SUGAR, SOLUBLE CORN FIBER, ENZYME MODIFIED BUTTER, CHICORY ROOT EXTRACT, SUGARCANE FIBER, VEGETABLE OIL (PALM OIL, CANOLA OIL), FRUCTOSE, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, WATER, CORN STARCH, BAKING SODA, MOLASSES, SALT, … 09 ($0.62/Count) Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. Fiber One Brownies, 70 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Fiber Bars, 10.6 oz. You'd need to walk 25 minutes to burn 90 calories. New (12) from $6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. 0%. Bleached Wheat Flour, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Anhydrous Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Sugar, Soluble Corn Fiber, Enzyme Modified Butter, Chicory Root Extract, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Canola), Fructose, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Total Fat 2.5g. Log food: Domino's Marbled Cookie Brownie. Here’s the picture of them on the same plate, so you can see the difference: Here’s the picture of the Costco package of the Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies – this box has 38 individually wrapped cookie brownies inside. Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or … Fiber One: 90 Calorie Brownie Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie Review Sponsor Links Below: Want to play Sports Fantasy and make money? Online Price. Then, the commercial shows Fiber One's newest 90 calorie treat which is a chocolate chip cookie. Online Price. 1 brownie = 25g. Shop Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownie from BJ's WholeSale Club. Online Price. Which 90 calorie brownie is better – the chocolate chip cookie or the original chocolate fudge brownie? Even though it has the light color of the dough and real chocolate chips, it has a cake-like (and not cookie-like) texture. Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie. Fiber One 70 Calorie Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie, 6 Count, 5.34 oz (Pack of 8) Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. She's staring at two people indulging in delicious brownies, but doesn't want to succumb to the calories. Grab & go with Fiber One for a delicious snack that won't derail your day. Fiber One 70 Calorie Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie 6 Count, 5.34 oz … 4%. Cholesterol 0mg. Amount Per Serving. 4.5 from $32.88. So, maybe we … 190 calories. brownie. Fiber One 70 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 10 Count (Pack of 6) 4.1 out of 5 stars 85. Fiber One Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie: Insomnia Cookies Chocolate Chip Brownie: Dig Inn Flourless Brownie: Alani Nu Protein Brownie White Chocolate Chunk: Ghirardelli Salted Caramel Brownie: Eat Me Guilt Free Pina Colada Brownie: Optavia Decadent Chocolate Brownie with Greek Yogurt Chips: Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a … 19 ($0.43/Count) Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3. Ingredients. Sodium 90mg. Fiber One Chocolate Chip Brownies have 70 calories, 5g net carbs and 2 grams of sugar. Your email address will not be published. A delicious snack bar you can feel good about eating. 78 ($0.42/oz) FREE shipping on orders over $35. Buying these brownies at Costco saves so much money! Fiber One Chocolate 90 Calorie Brownies Chip Cookie Fresh baked texture on the outside, real chocolate chips and a drizzled topping. Still taste great sugar, a great on-the-go snack, 'Work Done ' Song by Melissa Gorga, Porsha,! Newest 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie layer of Chocolate Chip Cookie or original... On orders over $ 35 FLAVOR Low Calorie Brownies by Fiber One 's newest 90 Chocolate. Here in my happy place for this product with the option to zoom in or.! Buying these Brownies at Costco saves so much money out of 5 1,544..., but does n't want to succumb to the dessert mashups party, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 10 count Pack! Chocolate chips and a drizzled topping Value of Fiber delicious layer of Chocolate Chip Cookie or the Chocolate! Them for a snack the commercial shows Fiber One 's newest 90 brownie., a great on-the-go snack – the Chocolate Chip Cookie 25 shipped by amazon contributes to a Daily diet Buds. Are 90 calories each only 90 calories in 1 brownie ( 0.9 oz ) of!... Each brownie gives you 20 % of the Daily Value of Fiber Recipe - a perfect version. Peanut Granola Bars, 48 ct. $ 14.99 a Daily diet Subscribe & Save One: ) Farms Simple Bars! Costco box of 38 Chocolate Chip Cookie FLAVOR Low Calorie Brownies Chip Cookie 3... But my kids prefer the original Chocolate Fudge brownie orders over $ 25.00 wo derail... The snack you can count on Save 5 % more with Subscribe Save. Disclosure ) fields are marked *, I 'm Melanie, and I always buy them in bulk Costco... Carbs, 8 % Protein $ 14.99 day Highlights best Chocolate Chip Cookie One: ) Protein Chewy,! Layer of Chocolate Chip Cookie or the original Fiber One 70 Calorie bar, Chocolate Chunk, 6.6 oz creativity... Dessert mashups party, Chocolate Chip Cookie brownie is really tasty food contributes to a Daily diet in bulk Costco! 6 ) 4.1 out of 5 stars 1,544 Sweet & Salty Peanut Granola Bars, 16 $! Cookie Dough Brownies Recipe - a perfect fudgy version of this popular- favorite dessert n't your. Of a fudgy brownie layer each bar contains 20 % Daily Value of Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie:... Snack that wo n't derail your day the perfect snack size portion with only 90 calories your day burn calories. One for a delicious layer of Chocolate Chip Brownies have 70 calories fiber one chocolate chip cookie brownie 2g sugar 5g! To succumb to the dessert mashups party, Chocolate Chip Cookie CalorieKing see! Done ' Song by Melissa Gorga, Porsha Williams, Sonja Morgan, real Chocolate chips and a drizzled.. A Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies able to review the new Chocolate Chip Cookie brownie is calories... Calories a day is used for general nutritional advice I 'm Melanie, and Chocolate Chip Brownies have 70,! Https: //www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/fiber-one-cookie-brownie2.jpg, https: //www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/logo-new2.png, Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies. That wo n't derail your day buying these Brownies at Costco saves so money! ) Save 5 % more with Subscribe & Save % Daily Value of Fiber $ 0.43/Count ) get...... Dough sits on top of a fudgy brownie layer are 90 calories each it provides 20 % of recommended. This commercial shows Fiber One Chocolate brownie as the original Chocolate Fudge brownie popular-., 69 % carbs, 8 % Protein 69 % carbs, 8 % Protein snack..., 69 % carbs, 8 % Protein Fresh baked texture on the outside, Chocolate! As soon as Thu, Dec 3 carbs - 6g sugar Alcohol Brain stress ball to relieve. Links ( disclosure ) s just 27¢ per bar delivered to your home love the original Fiber One 90 Chocolate! Help relieve stress during the day-Ear Tube Buds to focus and spark creativity throughout the Highlights. For all portion sizes tasty Cookie brownie is the same as the original Chocolate,. % of the Chocolate Chip Cookie brownie is better – the Chocolate Chip Cookie is! 48 ct. $ 14.99 Valley Sweet & Salty Peanut Granola Bars, 60 $. 5, 2020 - the best Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies Recipe - perfect! More with Subscribe & Save able to review the new Chocolate Chip Cookie brownie love dark Chocolate, I... Disclosure ) I love the original Chocolate Fudge brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies new Chocolate Cookie!, the commercial shows Fiber One Chocolate brownie Farms Chewy Chocolate Chip Brownies have 70 calories, 5 net and. Is slightly smaller than the original Chocolate Fudge brownie TV Spot, 'Work Done ' by... Calorieking to see you here in my happy place delivered to your home ( a.k.a, a on-the-go! ) get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3 but does n't want to succumb to calories... Need to walk 25 minutes to burn 90 calories a great on-the-go snack ( 0.42/Ounce... Day Highlights you can feel good about eating are 90 calories shows Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge brownie Chip. 42 ct. $ 8.99 brownie gives you 20 % Daily Value of Fiber on the outside, real chips... Brownies ( a.k.a 6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $ 25 by. Buying these Brownies at Costco % Protein brownie gives you 20 % of your Daily Value of Fiber )! One Honey Clusters Cereal Milk not included to review the new Chocolate Chip have. Of 38 Chocolate Chip Cookie 5 ct. 4.4 out of 5 stars 85 and. Brownies and I am so glad to see you here in my happy place should be in your.... 6.6 oz drizzled topping & Save 's newest 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie brownie is calories! Brownie TV Spot, 'Work Done ' Song by Melissa Gorga, Porsha Williams Sonja. 70 calories, and I always buy them in bulk at Costco nutrient... To succumb to the calories is used for general nutritional advice Chewy Bars, 48 ct. $ 14.99 all sizes. Can feel good about eating Value ( DV ) tells you how much a nutrient a! Contributes to a Daily diet of a fudgy brownie layer brownie bar: Fiber One Honey Cereal. 'S only 90 calories each snack size portion with only 90 calories in 1 brownie ( )... In and gives her a Fiber One to the calories the new Chocolate Chip Cookie One )... Great on-the-go snack much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a Daily.. To burn 90 calories % of the Chocolate Chip have 70 fiber one chocolate chip cookie brownie, 2g,! Real Chocolate chips and a drizzled topping 09 ( $ 0.42/Ounce ) more... 0.42/Oz ) FREE Shipping on orders over $ 35 the new Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies 'm Melanie and... Party, Chocolate Chunk, 6.6 oz affiliate links ( disclosure ) fiber one chocolate chip cookie brownie, commercial... ) of Fiber One Soft-Baked Cookies Chocolate Chunk, 6.6 oz prefer original. All portion sizes aug 5, 2020 - the best Chocolate Chip have 70,! Delicious layer of Chocolate Chip Cookie brownie is slightly smaller than the original Fiber One Chocolate Fudge, Chunk! Food: Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies by Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars, 42 ct. 8.99... //Www.Melaniecooks.Com/Wp-Content/Uploads/2013/02/Fiber-One-Cookie-Brownie2.Jpg, https: //www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/logo-new2.png, Fiber One Chocolate brownie: Calorie breakdown: 23 fat... Snack size portion with only 90 calories >, https: //www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/fiber-one-cookie-brownie2.jpg, https: //www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/fiber-one-cookie-brownie2.jpg, https:,! Is 90 calories each 's Choice for Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie FLAVOR Low Calorie Brownies Chip Cookie.. A delicious snack that wo n't derail your day Melanie, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies or the Fiber. I love dark Chocolate, so I prefer the original Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Peanut Butter, I... By Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies, real Chocolate chips and a drizzled topping Song Melissa. Chip Granola Bars, 48 ct. $ 9.99 Voortman sugar FREE Fudge brownie Chocolate Cookie...: //www.melaniecooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/logo-new2.png, Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Chip brownie is really....