Freshness Preserved by Calcium Propionate, TBHQ, Citric Acid and BHT. These muddy buddies (aka puppy chow) are an easy no-bake treat made with 6 ingredients in just 15 minutes!. Crunchy Chex cereal coated in peanut butter, chocolate and powdered sugar. Chex Mix dessert flavors are always a big hit in Caramel, Cookies N Cream, and Turtle at any gathering, but the Original Bold Party Blend is a must at any party. I’ve shared a few fun variations like my trail mix muddy buddies or lemon muddy buddies, but I realized I hadn’t posted the classic version yet.So today I’ll show you how to make puppy chow using … Best Ever Muddy Buddies These Muddy Buddies (also known as puppy chow!) New snacks like Muddy Buddies & Simply Chex are gaining popularity. Irresistible clusters of chocolate and peanut butter-coated crispy Chex cereal that are smothered in powdered sugar for the ultimate snack mix! Shop Chex Mixes in a variety of popular flavors like Honey Nut, Cheddar, & Hot and Spicy. are the BEST I have tried! Contains 2 % or less of: Color Added, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Whole Milk Solids, Baking Soda, Distilled Monoglycerides, Yellow Corn Flour, Natural and Artificial Flavor.