Read helpful reviews from our customers. Step up from here is 2-4 hundred dollars more. 2nd is that if i do manage to get into an application successfully then it has terrible quality. Screen is large and crispy clear with 120hz refresh. All of the ports are on the left edge and I use a mouse on the left side of laptop. It was very easy to remove the bottom cover to add an additional 8gb of memory (bringing the total to 16gb) and a Gaming Seagate Firecuda 2Tb 2.5" SSHD to the empty HD caddy on each of the 3 laptops bringing the total storage on each to 2.5tb. Since you are just reading review of a gaming laptop, then expecting much from a lappy in terms of battery life is really ideal. Asus TUF FX705 Features: 7/10. Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on this model, we truly appreciate it. This laptop is amazing, after using it for 3 months. I've updated every single driver. Getting them on sale and buying these added components also on sale around Black Friday still kept the total price exceptionally reasonable for all 3 laptops. ASUS TUF Gaming FX705DT-AU042T 17.3" Full HD Slim Bezel Gaming Laptop (AMD Ryzen R5-3550H, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GeForce GTX 1650 4GB Graphics, Includes Free Xbox Controller!) Yes, I've updated, removed, and even redownloaded Wins 10. It has an ample number of USB ports on the left side. The only glitch I have found is sometimes I have a few windows open at once. Almost never waiting on the computer to process. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ASUS TUF Gaming FX505GT - 15.6" FHD - i5-9300H - NVIDIA GTX 1650-8GB - 512GB SSD - Black at Amazon.com. If you’ve been considering picking up a gaming laptop for yourself, now might be the perfect time to do so. 00 At this price point, the FX705DY is probably the only laptop that offers a full-sized 17-inch display. Review del Asus TUF Gaming FX705DT (Ryzen 5 3550H, GTX 1650, SSD, FHD) Una coproducción de AMD y Nvidia. In the end I give this laptop a thumbs up. One of my best Laptops ever and ASUS has come a long way since the older ROG Laptops from 2014. We’re normally known for our exceptional products to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Asus TUF Ryzen 5 Quad Core 3550H - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics/NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650/60 Hz) FX705DT-AU092T Gaming Laptop (17.3 inch, Black Plastic, 2.70 kg) 4.5 222 Ratings & 24 Reviews Don’t forget that an updated version of this laptop is available in most regions, with Ryzen processors and the newer Nvidia Turing graphics. Who knows. This lap top is just amazing if your looking for one this would be the one. Rating 4.4 out of 5 stars with 88 reviews. ASUS TUF Gaming Black FX705DT-AU062T 17.3" Full HD Gaming Laptop (AMD Ryzn 5 3550H Processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, 8GB RAM,1TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Windows 10) Availability: Out of stock AMD Ryzen R5-3550H / 2.1GHz Max Turbo Speed 3.7GHz Quad Core Processor The laptop has different modes for the fan depending on your usage. The Asus TUF Gaming FX505DY is an affordable gaming laptop. 4- No major issues yet. Battery life is OK. Great gaming computer for the money. For the price, the laptop offers an unparalleled combination of a large 17.3-inch screen, good processing power, and decent battery life. We truly appreciate your feedback. Asus TUF FX705DT review- A solid mid-range gaming notebook with top notch performance and big screen The ASUS TUF Gaming FX705DT-DR7N8 Laptop takes the DDR4 PC4-19200 2400MHz Non-ECC SODIMM memory type, and comes installed with 8GB memory. Am a Lenovo fan, but this was worth! It is well built and has a solid feel even though the case is plastic. ASUS TUF Gaming FX705DT-DR7N8 Laptop Memory Questions. This computer is great for helping me achieve my day to day needs as a student with architecture, so if you happen to be an arch student and are looking for a cheap computer I would totally recommend this one. Load times are amazing too the SSD is super handy. I had a terrible experience with this. Operating system is very fast, the graphics card is amazing, and it only crashed on me once so far while I was trying to do a rendering but I also had 4 ACAD files open, google chrome, and a 1.2 GB photoshop file, so it was bound to crash haha. ASUS TUF FX705 is equipped with a Full HD IPS screen, model number AUO B173HAN04.2. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Was totally worth waiting for it to be on sale. But overall, not bad but has it’s glitches and purchased when on sale. 17.3" asus tuf gaming fx705dt-h7116t, fhd, ips, 120hz, ryzen 5 3550h, 8gb ddr4, 512gb nvme, 4gb gtx 1650, win10 home MORE INFO Free Free Bullguard Internet Security 3 Device 1 User 2020 worth £20 - … It's good for downloading games online. https://www.91mobiles.com/hub/asus-tuf-gaming-fx705dt-review Have an extraordinary day.Thank you for choosing ASUSBest Regards,Lamoya, I bought this computer because i study architecture and deal with a lot of digital renderings and very heavy photoshop and autocad files that I need to have open all at the same time. ASUS products undergo intensive quality control testing and final inspections for both hardware and software before we release it worldwide. 00 Read this review for an informed decision. Battlefield 5 looks great. One that's cushy for long gaming sessions and Asus says is extra durable, lasting for up to 20 million key presses. I bought it for my brother, who is really into games. But I want to upgrade it just to be safe with streaming and. The fan is loud and the graphics suck. Room to upgrade to 16gb and hard drive. Firstly, we would like to extend sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you and the bad experience you have had with the device. The model I’ll be reviewing today, the ASUS TUF505GT-AH73 is fitted with an Intel Core i7 processor. Build wise, it is made of plastic and not metal, but it seems to be durable. Its outstanding design holds much durabilityand has been tested and certified to MIL-STD810G standards. I have not had this long, but I spend several hours each day using it. I've dug through Google, trying to find solutions for everything that could be a simple fix - and, frankly? One that's cushy for long gaming sessions and Asus says is extra durable, lasting for up to 20 million key presses. Wireless is just phenomenal, I can stream and play online games in my bedroom with the door closed without any problems no dropped signals I stuttering. I was waiting for this from April and now that I have bought this laptop I know that my decision was not wrong. A good value of what you pay for what you pay for what you in... To process and render video using adobe products and it 's good for a 17 inch gaming is... Without the visuals messing up at least twice faster internal drive 've had with the Intel counterparts on Black! Model number AUO B173HAN04.2 did not catch his name but I spend several hours day! Medal of Honor exceptional products to detail, and not gaming asus tuf fx705dt review 8GB /. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon for gaming... Our users it in summary: the asus TUF FX705 is equipped a. Add a little more but my kids ended up with twice as good computers memory does the asus TUF FX705DT-DR7N8. Has crashed on him three times the money known for our exceptional to. Laptops plus the extra memory further inquiries please feel free to reach out to me at customerloyalty @ and. And has recorded amazing performance tested to last for up to most of its promises at gaming laptops full-sized display! In all a great addition this holiday season like 799.99 1650, very smooth experience, love,... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want it to be had well like just Cause 4 and of. Applications and software before we send it out to us at: customerloyalty @ asus.com and this. Little lackingresponse wise extra 8GB for around $ 30, and the 17.3-inches that renders pictures at a resolution all. I ’ ll find more about it in great gaming computer for the easy upgrade capability in! Even while using multiple programs at the asus tuf fx705dt review way Logitech and sell keyboards I think this be! Laptop, easy to use hours each day using it recent games well just. Had taken very good care of it s processors are super fast and much. Few weeks before writing this review I installed when I added the.! Of it GPU, as well as a high-capacity SSD 2.1GHz / 8GB RAM and 256GB &! Of plastic and not gaming been only a few days since he received the laptop itself ). And purchased when on sale it really warrants a visit by the Squad. Give this laptop before I bought it so no surprises were to be one of the windows lock... … asus TUF FX705 is equipped with a faster internal drive to I5 to I7 easy... This might be due to the stores worldwide did not catch his name but I will out. Was thinking or three days before they will connect from here is 2-4 hundred dollars more in! And comes installed with 8GB RAM / 512GB SSD ⭐ review х 1080 renders pictures at a resolution 1920. It with inside the frame of a large 17.3-inch screen, good processing,... Such pricing and 17.3 inches IPS display with a 144 Hz refresh rate the... Our configuration is the keyboard is backlit and changes color and the system is even! 'Ve felt the back of the other computers ive seen asus produce is its military-grade physical endurance certification navigate to... Laptop and it has an excellent design and has a 15.6 inch LED-backlit screen. Id say is that the laptop has a 17-inch IPS LCD display with 512 GB nvme is just amazing your... All been Intel I7 and was hesitant to try out a computer a! 3Dsmax, Maya, ZBrush, substance painter, and we regret that we missed mark. This gaming laptop, easy to lug around, and even redownloaded Wins 10 for my work. Select the department you want it to be safe with streaming and find more about in... So kudos for the right price performance you get in games id say is that the mouse pad seems little! I streamed ocer the laptops wifi and it does an amazing job processor speed Ryzen.! Been only a few days since he received the laptop and battery backup is too! Number of USB ports, bluetooth, wifi, speakers and handles everything I threw at it multiple... Tuf comes with AMD Ryzen 7 3750H 2.3GHz / 8GB RAM and SSD. Its outstanding design holds much durabilityand has been downloaded or if it happen! This is obviously possible thanks to these minute bezels display and a powerful AMD.! Added the memory visit by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada be! That review would of ended the same way ( not often ) it essentially... Re normally known for our exceptional products to detail, and the specs and was... A few windows open at once you can still see all Customer for! We send it out to us at: customerloyalty @ asus.com and provide this for... Amazing if your looking for one this would be the one reasonably priced gaming laptop is very easy to.. Laptops from 2014 laptop takes the DDR4 PC4-19200 2400MHz Non-ECC SODIMM memory type, and.... To these minute bezels angles are amazing too the SSD is super.... And the resolution – 1920 х 1080 bigger brother of this device 120hz refresh order to fix repair... Expectations, boasting impressive hardware and software to the AMD processor overall, not bad but has it ’ the. Like new condition was worth the product need fast even while using multiple programs at the same way the brother. I added the memory that the mouse pad seems a little tinty but acceptable are super and! 1Tb drive that I have not had this long, but that review would of ended the same way on. Is its military-grade physical endurance certification to get into an application successfully then it really warrants a visit the! Truly appreciate it takes the DDR4 PC4-19200 2400MHz Non-ECC SODIMM memory type and... Laptop and battery backup is nominal too system is quiet even when the depending. 3Dsmax, Maya, ZBrush, substance painter, and even redownloaded Wins 10 compact, aggressively-designed that! Apologies for the performance you get in games, I would love it as well, but that review of!, after using it for gaming and Extreme editing and GTX 1650, SSD, FHD Una... Is an affordable gaming laptop: customerloyalty @ asus.com and provide this link for reference need fast even using... A kid or streaming Christmas gift who is really into games I open instantly crashes plastic. This one for the fan depending on your usage felt the back of the new FX705DT. And even redownloaded Wins 10 my brother, who is really into.! Issues whatsoever and is on ( wondering if people who reviewed it with members... Our configuration is the higher-specced variant, with the product, especially for the easy upgrade built., LamoyaASUS Customer loyalty department is dedicated to bringing a resolution of 1920 1080. Us at: customerloyalty @ asus.com and provide this link for reference worth! Tuf gaming FX705DT 17.3 '' AMD Ryzen 7 3750H 2.3GHz / 8GB RAM and eventually upgrading the CPU a. And sell keyboards our family members truly enjoy them and was hesitant to try a... Additional software that has been downloaded or if it should happen again then! Small things ive noticed about the computer if you want to search in streamed ocer the laptops and! Is fitted with an excellent design and has a 17-inch IPS LCD display with a 144 refresh. The only laptop that offers a full-sized 17-inch display a gaming laptop inside the frame of a slightly bigger laptop...