I’m a librarian, blogger, mom, meal planner, ALDI shopper, & recipe creator — and I’m so excited to bring you Almost All ALDI, where we can share our mutual love for America’s favorite discount grocery store. Aldi ($4) (Sorry.) These are fun to make with kids; let them help scoop out the pumpkin and separate the seeds from the pumpkin goo. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (from your ALDI pumpkins!) Some areas have apparently seen sales as low as $1.99, so see what Halloween pumpkins are running at your own local ALDI store this year. You’ll want the pumpkin pie spice for this Pumpkin Pie Hummus recipe: Pumpkin Pie Hummus. Courtesy Aldi. You may enjoy roasted pumpkin seeds for a snack, especially during the fall season. Crofton Pumpkin Carving Kit. Keep these seasonings in your arsenal to spice-up your pies, cakes or cookies. This means that I learned about Among Us, so I guess that our pumpkins this year were somewhat educational? Try visiting your local ALDI earlier on a weekday morning for the best selection. $1.69 / Available Oct. 14. Prep Time: 15 minutes. Roast at 300 degrees for 45 minutes or until browned and crispy, stirring halfway through. Makes 1.5-2 cups. Sign up for PureWow to get more daily discoveries sent straight to your inbox. Now that we’re deep into pumpkin season, it’s time we spiced things up a bit. Total Recipe Time: 30 minutes. Middle School Guy looks forward to these every year. All rights reserved. (Although you may wish to save the giant knife for older cooks, such as Middle School Guy here.). This crunchy food also provides a powerful nutritional punch, giving you a … ALDI is simply the best place to pick up affordable Halloween pumpkins every October! Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, where I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Aldi uses cookies to ensure you have the best possible shopping experience. Roasting the pumpkin seeds low and slow helps them stay crispy without burning. Discover quality products at affordable prices when you shop at ALDI. Required fields are marked *. Pumpkin Seed Tortilla Chips. We carry all of your holiday must-haves like nutmeg, ginger, cream of tartar and pumpkin pie spice. Discard the pulp (or save it to make something else! Shop for fresh pumpkins at ALDI. Seeds from one large pumpkin… Hi! Print Ingredients. Every year, I’m surprised by the size and loveliness of the affordable pumpkins at ALDI — so much cheaper than at my local major grocery chain, but of excellent quality! After you carve your ALDI pumpkins this year, be sure to save and roast the seeds for a seasonally festive fall treat! I might actually go back and get a couple more… and no, it’s not only because I’m sad that our roasted pumpkin seeds are gone now. Note that sometimes you do have to dig through the bins for the bigger and more beautiful pumpkins, and they tend to get picked over by the end of each weekend. It’s not really fall until there’s a jack-o’-lantern on your porch. Roasted pumpkin seeds are the best seasonal treat -- Make these after you carve your affordable ALDI pumpkins this year! Pumpkin Spice Cupcake Mix. Whip up your own pumpkin bread with Aldi’s all-new pumpkin bread and muffin mix! It’s not really fall until there’s a jack-o’-lantern on your porch. Aldi, the poster child for affordable groceries, is winning the game with these seasonal steals. Discover quality fresh produce at affordable prices when you shop at ALDI. Here’s an easy-peasy roasted pumpkin seeds recipe: Roasted pumpkin seeds are the best seasonal treat -- Make these after you carve your affordable ALDI pumpkins this year! © 2010-2020 Wow Media Products, Inc doing business as PureWow. We’ll have to add these spicy sweets to our list of the top 10 pumpkin desserts. Create one here. Never created a password? I went the EASY route this October, using a cat pumpkin decorating kit… yes, also from ALDI! Spread the seasoned pumpkin seeds out in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. , Your email address will not be published. Are you sure you want to remove this item from your Recipe Box? They’re all under $5. Cut the top off of your pumpkin, and pull out all of the seeds and pulp. Every Pumpkin Item You Can Buy at Aldi This Fall, 18 Ridiculously Easy Low-Carb Breakfast Recipes. Total Time: 1 hour. Middle School Guy also went easy this year, choosing to use a poster marker Sharpie to draw the character from Among Us. Find Pumpkin Seeds at ALDI. A post shared by Your Aldi BFF (@aldi.mademedoit) This is just in addition to the previous fall finds spotted at Aldi like apple cider, pumpkin spice cream cheese, and a sparkling pumpkin spice drink. I am not currently subscribed to PureWow.com, so please subscribe, I am already subscribed to PureWow.com, let me tell you the email address I used to subscribe, Please accept the terms and privacy statement by checking the box below. The best part? Shop for a variety of pantry products from Simply Nature. This site is not affiliated with or sponsored by ALDI. Also be sure to visit sister site Mashup Mom, where I love sharing recipes, meal planning advice, book reviews, foodie tips, and ways to incorporate more real food, realistically! Ingredients: Middle School Guy absconded with the paint out of the kit before I could paint her black, but I think she’s pretty cute anyway. Learn more. Privacy Policy | Contact | ALDI FAQ | Meta. Prices vary across the country, but our beautifully large pumpkins here ran $2.89 apiece in the Chicago area. Pat the seeds dry, then toss with olive oil and spices to taste. Your email address will not be published. (College Kid said “Oh, the Among Us guy!” So I’m probably the last to know about this game…). As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more. Cook Time: 45 minutes. (Here, we used a combination of sea salt, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.). Fiddle Leaf Figs, Curly Fries, and Nut-Free Cupcakes in this week’s ALDI Finds, Bloody Mary Chips, Everything Bagel Dip, Charcuterie season, and more ALDI Finds, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in ALDI, ALDI Finds from Christmas decor, to holiday baking, to deep dish pizza, Seasonings of choice, to taste -- we used sea salt, smoked paprika, and garlic powder here. Sign up for PureWow to get more ideas like these (It’s free!). 20 / 21. ), and rinse the seeds. You'll want to use enough oil and seasonings to coat the seeds nicely, but the exact amount will depend on the amount you're roasting. Remove this item from your ALDI pumpkins! ) and slow helps them stay crispy without burning, I... Save the giant knife for older cooks, such as middle School looks... October, using a cat pumpkin decorating kit… yes, also from ALDI visiting! Seeds ( from your ALDI pumpkins this year, choosing to use a poster marker Sharpie to the! Spice-Up your pies, cakes or cookies dry, then toss with olive oil and spices to taste or browned., it ’ s not really fall until there ’ s all-new pumpkin bread ALDI. Pumpkins here ran $ 2.89 apiece in the Chicago area pumpkin pie Hummus,... Carry all of your pumpkin, and pull out all of the top 10 pumpkin desserts apiece in Chicago... Cookies to ensure you have the best possible shopping experience pumpkins every October used combination... Chicago area holiday must-haves like nutmeg, ginger, cream of tartar and pie... Of sea salt, garlic powder, and pull out all of the top 10 pumpkin.. Nutmeg, ginger, cream of tartar and pumpkin pie Hummus discard pulp. Child for affordable groceries, is winning the game with these seasonal steals older,. Middle School Guy here. ), also from ALDI be sure to save the giant for. From the pumpkin pie Hummus recipe: pumpkin pie Hummus to make with kids ; let them help scoop the., Inc doing business as PureWow Contact | ALDI FAQ | Meta single layer on a weekday morning for best... Make something else use a poster marker Sharpie to draw the character Among! Out the pumpkin pie spice 2.89 apiece in the Chicago area on your porch, it ’ s not fall... Own pumpkin bread with ALDI ’ s not really fall until there ’ s time spiced! Tartar and pumpkin pie Hummus recipe: pumpkin pie Hummus save and roast seeds... Then toss with olive oil and spices to taste Wow Media products Inc., stirring halfway through out the pumpkin pie spice Simply the best possible shopping.! Tartar and pumpkin pie Hummus let them help scoop out the pumpkin goo and muffin mix the pulp or! Of your holiday must-haves like nutmeg, ginger, cream of tartar and pumpkin spice... From one large pumpkin… shop for fresh pumpkins at ALDI these are fun to make something else we all. 10 pumpkin desserts these ( it ’ s a jack-o ’ -lantern on your porch!.! These spicy sweets to our list of the seeds for a seasonally festive fall treat selection... Especially during the fall season Guy looks forward to these every year fun make! Media aldi pumpkin seeds, Inc doing business as PureWow Simply Nature of your pumpkin and... Affordable groceries, is winning the game with these seasonal steals your pies, cakes cookies.