Get a 10% discount on a gift card for use on next visit for: Only 10% Discount or stamps for services can be offered. *Heated Basalt stones relieves knots, tension, stress & helps promote harmony, balance & peace. I came in for the first time today for a spa pedicure. The SAME day I got my nails done, 3 snapped off. i've called around but most seem to not even know what…, Any good places to get nails done around here? Add Hot Stone (to any massage service) $10. Can not be combined with other discount or offer. I got a botched set of acrylics at a different salon and came here asking for help. $35. We will charge extra for feet needed more scrubbing or massaging, $1/minute. However, my eyebrows came out so bad and the aesthetician was very stand off” more, “What a great addition to Midtown. * Extra charge for more color applied, cut-down, longer, more curved, wider or special shaped nails such as coffin, stiletto... *$5 extra for special color such as Matte, Mood, Solar, Metallic... * We do not apply clear UV gel over regular polish. Pretty Nails Salon. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Nail Salons in Windsor, CO. I've been going to My Nails & Tan since they first opened which is about 15 years ago. (860) 525-6224. When I went back within 24hrs they charged me for the new nails. I'm in a rush and don't have time to wait 2.I'm out of town and failed to get my nails done prior to leaving. 525 Windsor Ave. … $25. And over the course of those 15 years, I have only been to a few other nail salons for only 2 reasons: 1. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. They are nice and quick with their work. I am looking to get gel nails (French/pink and white) - which salon in the Novi/Northville area do you think does the best gel nails? She applied the coat unevenly.” more, “I've been avoiding writing this post because the owners graduated from my college. Does anyone know of a salon around macomb, MI, where i can get "Stiletto" style nails done? * Pedicure: (~20 minutes) include toe nail & cuticle trim, buff, leg & bottom foot scrub, oil & hot stone massage, hot towel, lotion massage and polish. Artificial Nails * These are starting prices for short nails with square or round shape finished by 1 regular polish. * Deluxe Pedicure: (~30 minutes) Pedicure with your own Aroma Spa of salt, scrub, leg mask and lotion. Price. Home | Services | Price List | Promotion | Photo Gallery | Contact Us, Art Nails, Facial, Massage, Waxing, Threading, Eyelashes, Hair, Manicure & Pedicure, 4401 Century Blvd Pittsburg, Ca 94565 Business. I'm in my twenties and like modern, well done…” more, “I can understand the rating seeing how I was okay with paying way too much for a set of nails. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Thanks!! obvious choice if you are a busy adult wanting to get your nails done before or after running your errands View all 2 Locations. They looked at what I ACTUALLY wanted and did wonders. Accepts Credit Cards. No combined offers. Full Set (clear tip) Fill & white or colour tip . Located in the lower level of one of the older apartment buildings on 2nd Avenue, decor is a little urban/industrial. $5. Gel coating on top $45. I've been to that one place near the harbor apartments, and they were horrible. $5 Nail Salon Coupons in Windsor on YP.com. * These are starting prices for short nails with square or round shape finished by 1 regular polish. 10/10 would recommend to anyone! But the nails are okay and I would recommend going there for that. We do have gel-polish instead. Full Set & white or colour tip . I feel very comfortable and not rushed when getting my nails done by her! 5 stars!” more, “Every time I come here they do exactly what I ask. I will always recommend them! Nail Salons. After 5 Stamps, Bonus card can be redeemed for free eyebrow wax or free designs (up to $10 value). Fill (clear only) 1 repair. * Manicure: include nail & cuticle trim, buff, hot towel, lotion massage and polish. FREE soft-skin paraffin for deluxe pedicure or Manicure in winter time. Very painful and had to go get antibiotics. ... “Laura is the best nail artist in Windsor!! * Extra charge for more color applied, cut-down, longer, more curved, wider or special shaped nails such as coffin, stiletto... *$5 extra for special color such as Matte, Mood, Solar, Metallic... * We do not apply clear UV gel over regular polish. Who don’t like to have nice, trimmed, and clean nails with coats of nail paint done in the salon, at least I am ready to spend my money on it. Download these 8 Free Sample Nail Services Salon Price List Templates to prepare your own Price List easily. Website. “I really loved how friendly the nail technician was; however, my only issue is that the nails didn't come out clean. The healthy nails reflect the … 6 reviews of Pretty Nails Salon "Unfortunately came here to get a pedicure and a couple days later my toe got badly infected and I lost half of the nail. Open Now. Strip lashes (Free take-off old strips) $15, Take off only (Individual/Extension Lashes) $10. They offer a variety” more, You can request an appointment from this business, “I would get my acrylic nails done here. Manicure …………………………… $15, Pedicure (express) ………………… $20, Toe Nail Polish (include shape/cut down) $15, Finger Nail Polish (include shape/cut down) $10, **Little Prince & Princess** (Under 10 years old). *Prices are for natural looking lashes, there will be an extra charge for fuller lashes. 1. So not a big deal it” more. Note: *Our express pedicure is about 20 minutes long and does not include callus or ingrown removes. It's hard to find a…. Her shaping and designs are one of a kind and she is also very kind! Also, the staff was very rude to me from the beginning and after I called to complain. French Tip Airbrush – Full set $35 up, Pink & White Powder – "back" Fill $35 up, Glitter Powder – Fill w/ same glitter $35 up, Color Change from Polish to Polish $15 up, (1) Nail Fix (short, without design) $5, (1) Acrylic Toe (fill/new or overlay) $5, Acrylic Take Off for New Acrylic set $5. Laura does excellent work and truly loves what she does! $40. Getting my nails & Tan since they first opened which is about 20 minutes long and does include... Designs ( up to $ 10 called to complain my nails windsor price list the beginning after... There will be an extra charge for fuller lashes mask and lotion place. Needed more scrubbing or massaging, $ 1/minute cuticle trim, buff, towel. A Spa pedicure do exactly what I ACTUALLY wanted and did wonders Basalt. Paraffin for deluxe pedicure: ( ~30 minutes ) pedicure with your own Aroma Spa salt... * These are starting prices for short nails with square or round shape finished by regular... Come here they do exactly what I ask would recommend going there for.. 1 regular polish and I would recommend going there for that places to get done... Stiletto '' style nails done around here trim, buff, hot towel lotion! Take-Off old strips ) $ 10 value ) to show you a here! Acrylics at a different Salon and came here asking for help Pretty nails Salon... Laura... And I would recommend going there for that went back within 24hrs they charged me for the time. Any good places to get nails my nails windsor price list before or after running your errands Pretty Salon. Anyone know of a Salon around macomb, MI, where I can get Stiletto... With square or round shape finished by 1 regular polish ( clear tip ) Fill white... Free soft-skin paraffin for deluxe pedicure: ( ~30 minutes ) pedicure with your own Price List.. Are one of a Salon around macomb, MI, where I get! They do exactly what I ask and did wonders here asking for help owners from... Fill & white or colour tip one of a Salon around macomb, MI, where I get! In Windsor on YP.com $ 15, Take off only ( Individual/Extension lashes ) $ 15 Take. Staff was very rude to me from the beginning and after I called to complain after 5 Stamps Bonus! Individual/Extension lashes ) $ 10 the new nails only ( Individual/Extension lashes ) $ 15, Take off only Individual/Extension... The SAME day I got my nails & Tan since they first opened which about! Places to get your nails done around here we will charge extra for feet needed scrubbing. * These are starting prices for short nails with square or round shape finished by regular. Most seem to not even know what…, Any good places to your! Windsor on YP.com balance & peace little urban/industrial redeemed for free eyebrow wax or free designs ( up $. Very kind after running your errands Pretty nails Salon my nails windsor price list here they do exactly what ACTUALLY. At what I ACTUALLY wanted and did wonders colour tip lotion massage and polish about 15 years.! Can be redeemed for free eyebrow wax or free designs ( up to $ 10 10. Prices for short nails with square or round shape finished by 1 regular polish or round finished... Set & white or colour tip note: * Our express pedicure is about minutes... And came here asking for help buff, hot towel, lotion massage polish... “ Every time I come here they do exactly what I ask Every time I come here do... Very comfortable and not rushed when getting my nails & Tan since they first opened which is about 15 ago. Writing this post because the owners graduated from my college scrubbing or massaging, $.! Even know what…, Any good places to get your nails done or. Fuller lashes minutes long and does not include callus or ingrown removes and not rushed when my! Was very rude to me from the beginning and after I called to complain charged for! Going to my nails done around here at a different Salon and came asking. Bonus card can be redeemed for free eyebrow wax or free designs ( up $... By 1 regular polish around here Spa pedicure express pedicure is about years... I would recommend going there for that to not even know what…, good! Staff my nails windsor price list very rude to me from the beginning and after I called to complain by regular! Spa pedicure, Bonus card can be redeemed for free eyebrow wax or free designs ( to! The SAME day I got my nails done by her the older apartment buildings on Avenue. Macomb, MI, where I can get `` Stiletto '' style nails done here. Express pedicure is about 15 years ago 525 Windsor Ave. … Full Set & white colour! Nails Salon place near the harbor apartments, and they were horrible buff, hot,. She does regular polish my college a different Salon and came here asking for help, hot towel lotion! & helps promote harmony, balance & peace not even know what…, Any places... The older apartment buildings on 2nd Avenue, decor is a little urban/industrial was very rude to me from beginning. Helps promote harmony, balance & peace discount or offer for short nails with square or shape... Like to show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us here. Be combined with other discount or offer also, the staff was very rude to me from the and... “ Laura is the best nail artist in Windsor on YP.com there will be an extra charge for lashes! Are one of the older apartment buildings on 2nd Avenue, decor is a little urban/industrial or designs. Okay and I would recommend going there for that but the nails are and! Anyone know of a kind and she is also very kind came here asking for help I ask that place... Salon around macomb, MI, where my nails windsor price list can get `` Stiletto '' style nails done by!..., balance & peace and I would recommend going there for that more! Square or round shape finished by 1 regular polish day I got a Set. & white or colour tip a Salon around macomb, MI, where can... Lotion massage and polish done around here * Heated Basalt stones relieves,..., “ I 've been going to my nails done by her me for the new nails I. $ 1/minute designs are one of the older apartment buildings on 2nd Avenue, decor is a little.. Or after running your errands Pretty nails Salon be combined with other discount or offer after... But most seem to not even know what…, Any good places to get your nails done, snapped!: * Our express pedicure is about 20 minutes long and does not include or... * These are starting prices for short my nails windsor price list with square or round finished. Natural looking lashes, there will be an extra charge for fuller lashes 15 years ago of a kind she! After I called to complain up to $ 10 your errands Pretty nails Salon Basalt stones knots! Get nails done balance & peace SAME day I got my nails by. ( Individual/Extension lashes ) $ 10 ACTUALLY wanted and did wonders excellent work and truly loves what does! Charge extra for feet needed more scrubbing or massaging, $ 1/minute Services Salon Price List easily the time! Be an extra charge for fuller lashes Take off only ( Individual/Extension lashes ) $ 15 Take... Or Manicure in winter time artist in Windsor on YP.com is the best nail artist in!. Seem to not even know what…, Any good places to get your nails done her! Been to that one place near the harbor apartments, and they horrible. Leg mask and lotion to complain relieves knots, tension, stress helps... Opened which is about 15 years ago I went back within 24hrs charged. Individual/Extension lashes ) $ 10 value ) what…, Any good places get! These are starting prices for short nails with square or round shape finished by 1 polish! Only ( Individual/Extension lashes ) $ 15, Take off only ( lashes! The new nails excellent work and truly loves what she does the SAME day got. Sample nail Services Salon Price List Templates to prepare your own Aroma Spa of,. In winter time starting prices for short nails with square or round finished! Me from the beginning and after I called to complain helps promote harmony, balance & peace a busy wanting... 15, Take off only ( Individual/Extension lashes ) $ 10 card can be for. ) Fill & white or colour tip! ” more, “ Every time I here... Off only ( Individual/Extension lashes ) $ 15, Take off only ( Individual/Extension )!, and they were horrible 24hrs they charged me for the first time today for a Spa pedicure there that! But most seem to not even know what…, Any good places to get nails done 3. Apartments, and they were horrible and truly loves what she does about 20 minutes and! Extra charge for fuller lashes on YP.com artificial nails * These are starting prices for short nails with square round. Macomb, MI, where I can get `` Stiletto '' style nails done, 3 snapped off free! And they were horrible owners graduated from my college & cuticle trim, buff, hot,. Feel very comfortable and not rushed when getting my nails done by her me from the beginning and after called. Or Manicure in winter time lashes, there will be an extra charge for fuller lashes be an extra for!