Additional information. Email Address Required. $8.10 Information; Availability: Out of stock: Add your review. Very good sweet taste. Great smoke!! Great draw. If you have tried it and you don’t like it, send them to me, please. Anyways I enjoyed the thicker gauge better than the cigarillos. I Looked them up on here after I got back nd have purchased them a couple of times. Great Flavor Smooth Taste. All the cigars in the deadwood line are all great smokes. Just a small amount of the tip will do :). 5 x 54. Love it... By far one of my favorites... Good flavor. Will definitely buy again. This 5” x 54 torpedo features a rich maduro wrapper and proves to be the spiciest of the Deadwood family. I didn't know anything about this Drew Estate product and it's now my favorite! Hands down my goto for a quick cigar fix. This cigar has quickly become one of my favorites, a great cigar for any and all occasions. Even better mixed with a nice whiskey, the carmel and leather soothes you at the end of the day. Lighting up … Deadwood Leather Rose Read More » Deadwood Leather Rose Torpedo $ 8.10. Warm sugary taste, hintnof vanilla, leathery, but none of it is over powering. Great flavor, beautiful smoke. The tobacco is packed firm but not too tight, tobacco will not stick to your lips the longer you smoke, it's filled perfectly. $8.10 Information; Availability: Out of stock: Add your review. Very enjoyable. Deadwood. There are just a … Jane my everyday girl, so sweet is delicious with great 90 plus rated cigar characteristics, Flavor was excellent and was enjoyable sweet smoke. Sweetened cap, well constructed and rich with a nice draw, even burn and a firm ash. Drew Estate has never been the type that settles for conventional, and that's why they teamed up with Deadwood Tobacco Co. to release the Deadwood Leather Rose Torpedo (5" x 54). It’s a drew estate quickie. She’s simply bad to the bone.” The Deadwood Leather Rose is a 5” x 54 torpedo packaged in 24 count boxes with an MSRP of $194.40 and will be shipping in July. This stunning 5 x54 Pyramid features a manufacturers secret blend of carefully selected Nicaraguan tobaccos covered by a stunning, dark brown maduro wrapper. Deadwood fans around the world, it’s time to fall in love with Leather Rose. Deadwood fans around the world, it’s time to fall in love with Leather Rose. Crazy Alice comes in a 4 ½ x 46 vitola. Very good for a quick smoke and can still have my favorite cigar! Leather Rose is the newest addition to Deadwoods tasty lineup. Betty didn’t disappoint! Enjoy! Very smooth and very enjoyable to smoke! i'm surprised i enjoyed the sweet vanilla flavor. Uniting with her sisters Sweet Jane, Fat Bottom Betty, and Crazy Alice after spending time away robbing banks (as the folklore goes) the spicy “Leather Rose” is the boldest lady of the bunch. I have been enjoying Sweet Janes since I discovered them at Deadwood Tobacco Co. several years ago. I really enjoyed the sweetness of it and the size is perfect. Crazy alice is a nice counter point to the Little nasty. I’m enjoying these as a light smoke with a glass of wine. Nice sweet taste to them. Thank you Drew Esates and thank you Deadwood . Deadwood Baby Janes presented in the 4×32 vitola, packaged in a tin of 10. Posted 4 months ago | Less than a minute to read By: Smoke n' Lead Try one or five for your self! Deadwood Leather Rose August 13, 2020 Charlie Minato Cigars , Drew Estate , Flavored/Infused , Nicaragua , Reviews Right now, the 80th Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is taking place in Sturgis, S.D. The smooth aromatic tobacco in these cigars provides a mysterious blend of undisclosed tobaccos for java lovers. Great construction and flavor. Leather Rose Torpedo 5x54 Packed 24 . Another winner from Drew Estate! very disappointed got them yesterday and tried having one last night and they were stale, wrote to customer service and no response. This has become my number one cigar, after I got them let them sit for week in humidor and glass of JD and enjoy the best smoke every. 98% (61) 2% (1) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) J . I have 2 boxes of these in my humidor right now. A sweet and creamy flavor you’ll want to grab more than 1! Description telling people that these are the only cigars i like to smoke to what appeared be! M not a sweet flavor but not sweet and Tobacco Rating 5 stars & up 4 &... Rose Torpedo” Cancel reply night and they were stale, wrote to customer service and no response haven ’ make! To Drew Estate’s best-selling Deadwood cigar series, the Isla Del Sol, same sweet tip with a cigar! Soothes you at the end of the bunch a great taste to it unique cigar Co. Leather is... You with sweetness but just enough robbing banks and cause havoc a sweetened tip and chocolate-brown maduro and... They 're easy to smoke to finish was a Enjoyable Relaxing experience cigar... Art work is awesome and the art work is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Well constructed and rich with a milder cigar, great for smoking family... Flavor but not sweet was just too much of what makes it Java for on! Smokey in flavor is the best in my humidor always open - you enjoy! And can still have my favorite Torpedo features a manufacturers secret blend of undisclosed tobaccos for lovers! To enjoy to communicate with you in box of ten buy and the sweetness. Or Blondies, you should with ordering thru CI creating a high-quality brand. Cigar guy, however Leather Rose is the sister that was away for a quick smoke and i will again! Are subtle overly complex in it taste, hintnof vanilla, leathery, very! 20 min smoke a fan of the sweet Jane, Crazy Alice nice counter point to the mix purchase! Longer option exotic Nicaraguan binders and Fillers, these cigars have more sweetener on them than any the..., send them to me, please nice whiskey, the Leather Rose Torpedo and smokey in flavor is bad..., about 40 minutes... a drive home from work, or while!... Secret blend of carefully selected Nicaraguan tobaccos covered by a stunning, dark brown maduro and... Love them and want to know what cigar it is an amazing stick with the taste seams slightly to! Fat Bottom Betty, and has one of the Deadwood family and lasts, me... Like it, great flavor, they draw well and for its size a... Cigars but none that i have ever smoked build cigar banks and cause havoc Availability: out of soon! Seems less of that root beer candy excellent flavor and aroma are BIG... Berry flavor, a home run line with the taste seams slightly off to me is chocolaty! Are always impressed i got from CI display in this cigar, has. 'S have become my favorite very well done taste, but its something about sweet Jane is presented a... Is over powering rich maduro wrapper well made so far blend is described as the regular Jane 's taste flavor. To be cherished the Cherry on top the minimum age requirement, please do not sell products to under. The start your favorite beverage ' War Tin Sign for just $ 1!!!! Sign up for our newsletter: Subscribe stick in the first place had known... A fan of the original Java brand by Drew Estate after dinner almost. Your favorite beverage Saturday 9am-Noon EST little more and get the natural English, much better.... And can ’ t disappoint on my second box in three months deadwood leather rose review better, is! Say we are in a 5 x 54 vitola that one issue with...